SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 70 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by respect_is_earned Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:44 am

He is studying. Good catch, @HavaDrPepper !

Link

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 70 Pictur73

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by respect_is_earned Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:18 am

Listened to the Bachelor Happy Hour Live yesterday and wanted to mention two things here.

1) Becca and Garrett were asked by the Bachelor producers to be guest judges on the new show 'Listen to your heart'. But, Garrett didn't want to be on TV and so they turned the offer down.

2) Disclaimer:this has a sexual innuendo
Alexis Waters asked on the live if Bryan & Garrett put hot dogs in buns. Becca asked Garrett (he was making roast chicken and chicken wings for lunch) the same question and replied (laughing), 'You know I do.....with some ketchup.' And Rachel went bawling with laughter.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:24 pm

Recapping Garrett's AMA (Ask me anything) on 23rd March 2020

1) What's the best fishing spot in USA?
He hasn't covered all spots yet and so can't answer this question. Becca thinks it's Minnesota.

2) What are you looking forward to doing once the quarantine is over?
He wants to take Becca to a restaurant in Little Italy at San diego named Monello where he wants to her treat her with hot pasta in a wheel of cheese.

3) How do you say your last name?
Yer-goy-yen. But people from Basque in Spain say it as Iri-goy-yen, but can't & doesn't speak that language.

4) Do you wax or tweeze your eyebrows?
Becca does it for me. Keeps me looking real clean.
Becca: Breathe through the pain!

5) What's the funniest thing that has happened to you during the quarantine?
Becca cleaning his face (zits, nose hair and brows) with tweezers.

6) What's your favourite thing about MN?
Becca. (Becca: Oh Garrett!)
Outdoors! Last year he went fishing for small mouth and pike on a drift boat down the Mississippi. This year he went icefishing for perch.

7) Fly fishing or ice fishing?
Probably, fly fishing. Because he has done ice fishing only once.

8) Do you still have that rose jacket?
He was gifted a jean jacket with a huge rose on it by the producers at Park City during filming. But, he gave it to Colton.

He does a lot of voiceovers which I can't recap and his friends tell him to not miss the mandatory video call with them the next time.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:58 am

Bachelorette Season 14, Episode 4

My favorite Beccett moments

1) Becca comes into the hotel at Park City to whisk Garrett off for their first date and he whispers 'Hi honey!' when she hugs him.  :inlove  

2) This date was everything I want in a first date. A long drive in a new city, shopping and walking around hand-in-hand with my partner exploring the place together, lunching, doing some fun (bobsledding) and dancing to live music at a concert. Give me any (or all) of these and I'm a happy human!

3) Them jumping around the store trying on shirts, caps and slippers is really endearing and fun to watch. When they are hopping around in their big-footed slippers, Garrett arms are outstretched to catch Becca if she ever trips or falls. It's one of the sweetest gestures.

4) Becca: "Every time I think about Garrett, I get butterflies. He makes me feel like I can be me & be my goofy self and he embraces that, coz he's the same way. I am drawn to his energy. I mean...(looking down and blushing) he's attractive."

5) Becca: "Garrett reminds me of home. I feel like my dad is watching throughout this and Garrett is someone that he would really really like. That honestly warms my heart and I feel...yeah".  

6) Becca: "Garrett is just really freaking handsome. I don't know what it is...(blushing and talking into her hands). I mean... He is so tall, he's so good at making eye-contact and then his smile.. I feel like when he smiles, it takes up his entire face and I'm just so drawn to that. I am drawn to his energy - he's just go-with-the flow and carefree."

7) They are like giddy school children on this date. Their private dance wiggle moment before the bobsledding ride and the fake snow-boarding moment after are the cutest.

8) Becca: "Today has been more than I had expected with Garrett. We've been super in-sync the whole day. It feels so natural with him; I can be myself & he can be his self - just flows well with us. I know the bobsled ride was fast but my feelings for Garrett right now- they are coming on too quickly."

9) Becca: "On a scale of 1 to 10, ahhh today was a 10. Garrett makes me feel amazing. He makes me be me and we can just laugh. We just have that excitement together. I feel so secure with him and I trust him so completely. He gets me and I feel like I can see him at the end of this."

10) She compares him to her dad because of their connection to the outdoors and says that she's never dated anyone like him & that being with him feels extremely natural. What I love about this moment is Garrett's acceptance to this. A typical guy would either be scared to be compared (on his first date) to his girlfriend's late father or be extremely cocky about it. He was neither; he was accepting of what she said and probably felt humbled by the comparison.

11) When Becca hears about his experience of his past relationship, she’s obviously concerned if he’s ready for her but she’s such a good soul who says ‘I’m sad that you had to go through that. I can sense the loyalty and the commitment from you, and it hurts me to hear what happened to you.’

12) Garrett: ‘’I’ve had two years to heal and go through the process and everything. I’m looking for a partner in life just like you said, 50-50; to have the same values and to attack life & to attack goals together. And I’m here to build a true, strong connection. If it’s not there and I don’t feel that it’s right, I’m not staying in it to just be with you at the end. I’m here because the next time I say ‘I love you’ to another person, it’s absolutely going to be someone that I know I can spend the rest of my life with. So, I’m here for you and for this to work.”

13) Garrett seems super embarrassed about his past and when Becca offers him the rose, he says ‘Thank you!’ with tears in his eyes. When they are walking down to the concert, he says that ‘It feels amazing to get the rose from her because it’s been an epic day. It just shows that she’s ready to take the next step between us, that she believes me, and she can see a future with me.’

14) The lingering hugs, the neck nuzzling, the kisses and their comfort with each other in front of watching eyes – it’s like they were in a cocoon of their own. Becca: “Listening to Granger Smith, feeling the energy of the crowd and dancing in Garrett’s arms – it’s honestly like nothing I’ve ever felt before. I just…ah….Ay yi yi.. I’m in trouble”.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:40 am

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 70 Bkoof_40

Source: https://www.instagram.com/bkoof

And Happy Easter!

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:06 am

Link

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 70 Img_2011

For anyone interested, catch this interview at 7:30 pm PST today.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:59 pm

I watched the LIVE and it def was like hanging out with guys talking about guy stuff laugh out loud it’s very evident Garrett is passionate and very knowledgeable with fishing. At some points I didn’t even understand the terminology he was using.

Becca was clearly supporting him and watching from her phone in the other room because she was commenting for him to talk about his ice fishing adventures in MN and jokingly told him to take his top off laugh out loud

He did quickly say he hasn’t been on IG much because he just started school.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:28 am

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 70 Bkoof_41

bkoof When I’m with you, there’s no place I’d rather quarantine
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B--4iiJhZe_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 70 Gy_yri36

gy_yrigoyen and then I said to Becca...you think that guy thought we were nuts?
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B--_KifBviC/

@FMG2015 It's cute to see the passionate Garrett. He gets all excited and his expressions are too sweet. I am sad they didn't save the live, though.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:24 am

Link
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 70 Gy_yri19

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:10 am

Garrett thinks Becca is the cerebrum and he is the cerebellum in their relationship. If you didn't know already, cerebrum and cerebellum are the two major lobes of the brain. While cerebrum is responsible for speech, vision, hearing, touch and emotions; cerebellum controls the movement, coordination and balance maintenance in the body.

His analysis of them is pretty spot on, I think  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 70 3806527698. What do you guys think?

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:58 am

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 70 Bkoof_42

bkoof
Anyone else miss the days when they could order 5 drinks and be judged by their server? Yea, me too. #quarantine #day40
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B_NvdpChwva/

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:14 pm

https://twitter.com/thebkoof/status/1252631105393418245?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55