SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by najpoziomka Thu May 16, 2019 4:37 am

ReneeM wrote:Saw on reddit that a friend of Jed’s posted an interesting tweet. She appears on his IG in this pic

the plot thickens :yes:
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 16, 2019 4:49 am

ummm so if u go by that tweet jed is f1? i hate you SM dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu May 16, 2019 5:10 am

ReneeM wrote:Saw on reddit that a friend of Jed’s posted an interesting tweet. She appears on his IG in this pic

Tbh I’m still not sure whether this means he’s F1 or F2 scratch rotfl
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Thu May 16, 2019 5:37 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:...Regarding the Jed rumors, a user on Reddit said that she was sorority sisters with his ex and alleges that he cheated on her, was emotionally abusive and caused her to develop an eating disorder, and was controlling and made her send photos of her outfits to him whenever she would go out with her friends....
Yikes!

We have rumors about Luke P and Jed being abusive, Peter ghosting supposed girlfriends. Any rumors on Tyler C?

Someone said  they knew him in college and he was kind of a tool and had no game, and didn’t think he was even attractive.

Another who was an ex’s friend didn’t think he was ready to settle down and went on the show for modelling exposure (wants to move to LA etc.). But she also said he was a nice guy who came from a nice family.

So the stories on Tyler.... so far... pale in comparison to Luke P, Jed or Pete. iMO
I am sorry but if the worse thing that comes out about Peter is "ghosting" a girl....that's not much at all. IMO.  I don't really understand why that is bad providing I understand the term "ghosting".  If he quit seeing a girl to go onto the show, then hoping to pick it back up again.....don't a lot of people on this show do that?  Back in my day....yes, I am ancient, but it was "normal" to be dating someone, pretend not to be while they moved onto someone else thinking the grass was greener, realizing it wasn't and going back to the original girl.  Isn't this what ghosting is?????

I have read this in reddit and the friend that exposed this explained what happened. She said that Peter break up with her friend last December 2018. And after that they lost communication or like he never answer her message. Then they see him as contestant in the bachelor. So they assumes that the reason he broke up was he want to go in the show without telling to her friend. I don't know how accurate the story of the of the ex/dating friend.

Well "ghosting" is a loose term now in dating world.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu May 16, 2019 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : links to other forums not allowed)
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu May 16, 2019 6:39 am

Bachhh022 wrote:

Tbh I’m still not sure whether this means he’s F1 or F2 scratch rotfl

Kind of weird to joke about STILL hating your friends fiance.

Just thought I'd put this out there, Tyler's youngest brother is now following HB on insta, his mother still follows her, and Hannah's brother is following Tyler now. Not sure what to make of this as they could just be trolling everyone at this point.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 16, 2019 7:51 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 16, 2019 8:56 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 16, 2019 9:23 am

Okies just watched her on GMA...she wore a short white sleeveless  dress. Nothing said about the outcome of the season. They showed a clip from next Episode (camera panned to a few guys). She was wearing the red cut out dress, she gave an emotional speech crying at CP. so yeah GMA was basically just there....she articulated herself well though...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 16, 2019 9:28 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu May 16, 2019 9:34 am

mercieme wrote:Okies just watched her on GMA...she wore a short white sleeveless  dress. Nothing said about the outcome of the season. They showed a clip from next Episode (camera panned to a few guys). She was wearing the red cut out dress, she gave an emotional speech crying at CP. so yeah GMA was basically just there....she articulated herself well though...jmho.

So we now know that the red cut out dress is Epi 2. And Luke P. is wearing that white shirt with the dots on it that is also featured later (I assume) when she is unbuttoning that shirt.

Why the heck would she be crying week 2 RC after giving out the roses?? Can't be that invested in the guys she let go already, right?!?

And mercieme....what does CP mean (sorry, I'm behind!).
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu May 16, 2019 9:35 am

Oh...and BTW...

And think it's odd that they didn't ask her how her journey ended. Since that entire interview is scripted, I think there's a reason they aren't bringing that up yet. We'll see.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu May 16, 2019 9:42 am

@luvstx CP stands for cocktail party
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29