SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by smg2587 Sat May 18, 2019 12:18 pm

bachelorettefan885 wrote:https://youtu.be/vE3ez2lCJGs
New video from Access titled: Hannah B. Hints That She's Found Love On The Show
Interesting answer to questions and facial expressions... still having a hard time with the ending

Thanks for that. Was it me or was the answer to the second almost the same exact thing Tyler said to her in the Netherlands on the bench. Now I know Jed could have said something like that to her but that just where my mind went.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bachelorettefan885 Sat May 18, 2019 12:19 pm

Based on her answers I feel like she may have ended the show with no one. Not engaged. But if she is with someone, I'd say it's Tyler. If that relationship will last for a lifetime... won't bet on it. I wish her nothing but the best.
However, I feel like the person she was most in love with, most invested in, was Luke. He would've been her F1, but he is immature, and has a whole ton of drama, anger issues, etc. I think she was very let down by Luke and my guess is broken hearted. Hannah B doesn't seem the type to settle for her 2nd or 3rd choice or get engaged just for a shiny Neil Lane ring. Just my thoughts...
RS, please hurry up with the details. I am going crazy and cannot wait any longer.

bachelorettefan885

Back to top Go down

Post by bachelorettefan885 Sat May 18, 2019 12:28 pm

Here's another one:
Hannah B Explains "I Had Sex and Jesus Still Loves Me" Line
https://youtu.be/BV2EPyQNRMg

For y'all good face readers out there... pls share thoughts

bachelorettefan885

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat May 18, 2019 12:31 pm

Considering we have heard Tyler say twice that he would get down on one knee, I would be surprised if she is with him but there was no engagement. Just because she was invested in Luke doesn't mean she didn't have those feelings for another guy as well, which I suspect she did. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 18, 2019 12:33 pm

smg2587 wrote:
bachelorettefan885 wrote:https://youtu.be/vE3ez2lCJGs
New video from Access titled: Hannah B. Hints That She's Found Love On The Show
Interesting answer to questions and facial expressions... still having a hard time with the ending

Thanks for that. Was it me or was the answer to the second almost the same exact thing Tyler said to her in the Netherlands on the bench. Now I know Jed could have said something like that to her but that just where my mind went.

Yeah kinda similar...HB said ”go after our dreams together” compared to Tyler baby saying “build our lives together”. The fact that she showed Tyler say that to HB in the promo was part of their storyline IMO.

On another note, I have never doubted she picked someone. CH the show mouthpiece already let us know they were going with the storyline of “will she or will she not find her happy after” per the ET interview he gave prior to the finale being filmed. It’s just Des 2.0 season, these producers are not that original with content creation....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat May 18, 2019 12:36 pm

After watching the Build Series video, my impression of Hannah has improved just a little. She has a good memory for details which makes her Magna cum Laude degree more believable. My major pet peeve is women trade on their looks more than their other qualities.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat May 18, 2019 12:37 pm

luvstx wrote:Does anyone else think this is going to be one of those seasons where we on the board fall into Team Jed and Team Tyler?!?
Sounds kinda like it’s going to be..JMO... But me personally I don’t care..😜
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 18, 2019 12:41 pm

bachelorettefan885 wrote:Here's another one:

She is happy IMO based on her facial expressions.
Specific to her explaining her statement which the clip was about...she used the word “judged”....Lukey baby better be ready for the SM storm that will unleash post that FS date airing....not gonna be pretty IMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 18, 2019 1:08 pm

I’ve seen no indication that she didn’t end up with someone. She seems happy, but the typical emotionally and physically drained lead post filming. That’s to be expected.

Even if she did think Luke would be her F1 for a large portion of the show, just from the previews alone it’s pretty clear to me she had strong feelings for Tyler and Jed. I wouldn’t be surprised if at the halfway point or a little further down the road she was just tired of Luke’s drama and their relationship started to change while her relationships with Tyler and Jed grew.

Just based off of some interviews and social media, I’m going with Tyler as her F1.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat May 18, 2019 1:16 pm

Eh. I feel like the whole Luke was front runner until the moment he messed up during FDs is an exaggeration. He was probably a front runner until his first 1-1. By then drama is already surrounding him. The culmination of events with Luke has her looking at relationships with other guys instead. I feel like she would have gladly dumped Luke's azz by HTDs, or definitely leading towards doing that. The show just wanted to play out the drama Luke brings JMO. The show can play it off as "something that's never been seen" by taking all four guys to FDs. She could have dumped Peter or whoever is F2 first if Luke was such a front runner. She didn't even bother to give him time away from the camera to explain his side by ending her FD during day portion, IMO.

The more she's stressing about being happy whether she is single or not, the more I'm inclined to believe she definitely ends up with someone and is happy. JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 18, 2019 1:42 pm

mercieme wrote:
bachelorettefan885 wrote:Here's another one:

She is happy IMO based on her facial expressions.
Specific to her explaining her statement which the clip was about...she used the word “judged”....Lukey baby better be ready for the SM storm that will unleash post that FS date airing....not gonna be pretty IMHO.

From what he said about taking advantage of women while in college and before the infamous shower with God talk, I'm assuming he is not a virgin. Based on that, not only is he behind the times, but he is also a hypocrite of the worst sort if he is indeed judging Hannah on her sexual history. no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 18, 2019 1:49 pm

mercieme wrote:snipped..

On another note, I have never doubted she picked someone. CH the show mouthpiece already let us know they were going with the storyline of “will she or will she not find her happy after” per the ET interview he gave prior to the finale being filmed. It’s just Des 2.0 season, these producers are not that original with content creation....all jmho.

That was one of the few interview's I've listened to so far and I found it laughable. It was so obvious he was planting the seed, and like you say before they even started filming. Same with Hannah isn't going to get engaged for the sake of the show. laugh out loud Yeah sure. You mean to tell me their prerequisite for being chosen as a lead is NOT wanting to get engaged for the sake of the show? laugh out loud

Those are important clues and great sleuthing. It shows what their narrative is and we can predict the storyline. Ali was the same narrative, we heard for so long she was single after the show but that didn't stop sleuthers from finding out the real ending!!

Then they had ett'es like Rachel and Becca who all were able to gush openly about their happiness. It may be time for an Ali misinformation campaign again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29