SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sbolduc Sat May 18, 2019 1:53 pm

I don’t think Luke was her F1 at F6... if he was he would have gotten two 1-on-1 dates, instead those went to Jed and Tyler her actual F2. No bachelorettes F1 has had only one date.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by luvstx Sat May 18, 2019 5:48 pm

bachelorettefan885 wrote:Here's another one:
Hannah B Explains "I Had Sex and Jesus Still Loves Me" Line
https://youtu.be/BV2EPyQNRMg

For y'all good face readers out there... pls share thoughts

I can't read her face. But I did think it was odd that she offered that she thinks a lot about if she has any regrets. Why would you think about things you regret if you are with the love of your life?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 18, 2019 6:39 pm

@luvstx I have not watched any clips, but IA that isn't a very secure attitude IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 18, 2019 7:56 pm

luvstx wrote:

I can't read her face.  But I did think it was odd that she offered that she thinks a lot about if she has any regrets.  Why would you think about things you regret if you are with the love of your life?

Since she is very religious tptb may have brought this up for discussion...as part of her story line. Since it may have been something she regretted it may still be fresh...again...in her mind. Just because she may be with someone she loves now, doesn't mean that she can't look back at her past and have regrets. I think many people may have regrets about their lives and it has nothing to do with how happy they are presently.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat May 18, 2019 8:05 pm

Sprite wrote:
luvstx wrote:

I can't read her face.  But I did think it was odd that she offered that she thinks a lot about if she has any regrets.  Why would you think about things you regret if you are with the love of your life?

Since she is very religious tptb may have brought this up for discussion...as part of her story line. Since it may have been something she regretted it may still be fresh...again...in her mind. Just because she may be with someone she loves now, doesn't mean that she can't look back at her past and have regrets. I think many people may have regrets about their lives and it has nothing to do with how happy they are presently.

Agreed! I also think she was getting a bit of back lash on SM with that statement ppl were thinking she was homophobic or something?? So she may be nervous about what she will be asked?? Or wish she worded it differently no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat May 18, 2019 9:11 pm

Imo if me I would regret being so all in night 1 with Luke. Looking at preview she was v attracted to Luke and had numerous passionate encounters. Won’t b easy for f1 to watch imo. I’m sorry I don’t have the interview but someone asked if she was attracted to bad boys and she said unfortunately yes but was working on that?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 18, 2019 9:15 pm

luvstx wrote:

I feel like her saying she thinks about regrets is probably referring to the upcoming drama and how she handled it. She continues her answer saying she knows she made mistakes or things she could've handled differently but ultimately she doesn't really really have any regrets because to be where she is now she had to do things that way and she's happy with where she is.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2019 2:11 am

Tyler's posted stories in Florida every day since he went public. It should be pretty easy to figure out if he's on SHVs or not over the next few months.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun May 19, 2019 2:38 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:Tyler's posted stories in Florida every day since he went public. It should be pretty easy to figure out if he's on SHVs or not over the next few months.

To add to this Jed has posted stories the last 3 days as well and the ones the last 2 days you could tell where in Nashville. So they both are fairly active that we will be able to tell who is on shv, imo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun May 19, 2019 4:34 am

he Bachelorette's Hannah Brown Struggles With One Big Misconception About Her

https://www.eonline.com/news/1042541/the-bachelorette-s-hannah-brown-struggles-with-one-big-misconception-about-her

'Bachelorette' Hannah Brown Says Her Season's Ending Was 'Not How I Thought It Would Be' (Exclusive)

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-hannah-brown-says-her-seasons-ending-was-not-how-i-thought-it-would-be-exclusive

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun May 19, 2019 6:08 am

bachelorettefan885 wrote:Based on her answers I feel like she may have ended the show with no one. Not engaged. But if she is with someone, I'd say it's Tyler. If that relationship will last for a lifetime... won't bet on it. I wish her nothing but the best.
However, I feel like the person she was most in love with, most invested in, was Luke. He would've been her F1, but he is immature, and has a whole ton of drama, anger issues, etc. I think she was very let down by Luke and my guess is broken hearted. Hannah B doesn't seem the type to settle for her 2nd or 3rd choice or get engaged just for a shiny Neil Lane ring. Just my thoughts...
RS, please hurry up with the details. I am going crazy and cannot wait any longer.

I agree and when she describes the type of man she was looking for, it was Luke. Not Tyler or Jed.. I can't see Tyler or Jed either one as the big strong man that could grab her like she describes. IMO.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 19, 2019 7:15 am

LoveDovez wrote:
bachelorettefan885 wrote:Based on her answers I feel like she may have ended the show with no one. Not engaged. But if she is with someone, I'd say it's Tyler. If that relationship will last for a lifetime... won't bet on it. I wish her nothing but the best.
However, I feel like the person she was most in love with, most invested in, was Luke. He would've been her F1, but he is immature, and has a whole ton of drama, anger issues, etc. I think she was very let down by Luke and my guess is broken hearted. Hannah B doesn't seem the type to settle for her 2nd or 3rd choice or get engaged just for a shiny Neil Lane ring. Just my thoughts...
RS, please hurry up with the details. I am going crazy and cannot wait any longer.

I agree and when she describes the type of man she was looking for,  it was Luke. Not Tyler or Jed.. I can't see Tyler or Jed either one as the big strong man that could grab her like she describes. IMO.

The interesting thing I thought when I heard this in the promo is it was right when Tyler grabs her in the water on his htd and spins her around - just like she wanted Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29