SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 20th - Epi 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 20th - Epi 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 20th - Epi 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 21, 2019 1:10 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Why is her nose red all the time?  Nerves?  Is she part reindeer?   cantstopl  Inquiring minds want to know.  laugh out loud

Many people get a red nose or flushed cheeks when they get nervous or embarrassed from increased blood flow...  or from drinking alcohol.  Sometimes just allergies can cause it.   Sometimes stress/anxiety can cause a runny nose, which then would tend to make your nose red. It can be kind of embarrassing too for those that have to deal with it
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 20th - Epi 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 20th - Epi 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue May 21, 2019 1:16 pm

The final performance episode of The Voice's season and week two of The Bachelorette shared the top spot in Monday's broadcast ratings.

The Voice improved a little bit week to week in scoring a 1.2 rating in the key ad demographic. The NBC show's 7.85 million viewers also topped the night on the networks. The Bachelorette, meanwhile, came down a tick to 1.2 in adults 18-49 to go along with 4.51 million viewers (versus 4.77 million for its premiere) on ABC. It did, however, come out on top among younger viewers, drawing a 1.1 rating among adults 18-34 versus 0.7 for The Voice.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-voice-tie-tv-ratings-monday-may-20-2019-1212503
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 21, 2019 3:12 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 21, 2019 4:22 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 21, 2019 7:30 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Why is her nose red all the time?  Nerves?  Is she part reindeer?   cantstopl  Inquiring minds want to know.  laugh out loud

Many people get a red nose or flushed cheeks when they get nervous or embarrassed from increased blood flow...  or from drinking alcohol.  Sometimes just allergies can cause it.   Sometimes stress/anxiety can cause a runny nose, which then would tend to make your nose red.  It can be kind of embarrassing too for those that have to deal with it

Apparently she gets sick next episode, so maybe she was fighting off some kind of bug....lots of nose blowing?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 21, 2019 7:33 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue May 21, 2019 8:00 pm

I enjoyed last night's episode, and I think Hannah is continuing to do a good job as the Bachelorette.

I was the most impressed by Jed, who comes off as thoughtful and mature.
He is also very good-looking, and he reminds me looks-wise of Nick Viall.

Mike also continues to impress. So far, he and Jed are my top two picks for the Bach.

I don't as yet have a feel for Tyler C. Pete the Pilot is coming off too bland for me (nice, but bland.) Perhaps he will change my mind in time.

I'm over Cam. I'm glad that his time is nearly over. IDK if the leads are allowed to say, "You know, I've just started this conversation [with another man.] Why don't you have a seat inside, and I promise I'll come to get you in ten minutes." Then give the interloper a short amount of time, and move on.

Tyler G. is very good-looking, but I was underwhelmed by his one-on-one with Hannah. From what was shown, the conversation went nowhere. Perhaps most of the good parts were edited out? I'm not totally current on spoilers, so I have to wonder how he went from "hero to zero," getting eliminated in the next episode.  

Luke is scaring me. His quick, overly-intense interest in Hannah raises all kinds of red flags. I don't know if he realizes it, but his behavior is typical of a highly controlling abuser. I hope that is not the case here, but if I were Hannah, I'd give him a hard no.

The "Mr. Right" pageant was a hoot (Hello, Miss J.!) and the roller derby held my interest as well. Having had a severe leg/ankle break the last time I went roller skating, I really cringed whenever the guys fell. I realize that the producers have a show to put on, but at the same time I have been feeling in recent seasons that they are putting the cast members at too much risk. I was out of work for four months after my injury. How many cast members sign up for that? Just a thought.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 21, 2019 8:30 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by nicmous3846 Tue May 21, 2019 10:52 pm

I saw something from all.things.bachelor IG that Tyler G was eliminated because the producers felt he needed pulled from the show. Does anyone know what was up with that?

nicmous3846

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 21, 2019 11:13 pm

nicmous3846 wrote:I saw something from all.things.bachelor IG that Tyler G was eliminated because the producers felt he needed pulled from the show. Does anyone know what was up with that?
Allegedly producers got reports of abuse from ex girlfriends.....you can google his name for specifics.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nicmous3846 Tue May 21, 2019 11:17 pm

@mercieme thanks. Says he spit on an ex! Bleck!

nicmous3846

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 22, 2019 12:03 am

alwayscooking wrote:

Many people get a red nose or flushed cheeks when they get nervous or embarrassed from increased blood flow...  or from drinking alcohol.  Sometimes just allergies can cause it.   Sometimes stress/anxiety can cause a runny nose, which then would tend to make your nose red.  It can be kind of embarrassing too for those that have to deal with it

i notice her red nose more when she is around the guys she likes.... Embarressed!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 20th - Epi 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
timfan
Mommyof2
Relalou
Diana
Ash2214