SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:03 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
najpoziomka wrote:i see here major nick viall vibes, peter just wants to date couple of the girls and then go back to being single and milk that fame cow jmo

dont see him getting married anytime soon

I don’t get the feeling he is in it as much as Nick was for fame.  Peter was pretty low key after Hannah’s season.  He didn’t rush out to get verified after as many others did.  As for just dating is red be getting married.  All Imo

I believe that he knows his F1.  I think it is being set up as choosing the wholesome girl versus the villain so to speak.  I know Hannah and Madison are young but they may be ready for a long term relationship.  I don’t know enough about Hannah except Kelsey wasn’t a fan of hers during the group date.  But, she may be a good person.  If Madison’s parents married young; I’m not sure if she wants to but I have hope for her.  I do think either Madison or Hannah is F3.  Having them as the top 2 would be a boring finale in the producer’s eyes.

If I think about the hometowns, I think Madison and Victoria were locks as some planning had to be done based on their dates.  Not sure about Kelsey and Hannah and how much planning went into each of their dates.  They had to schedule Auburn University, the players, etc. to be available for Madison.  The country singer and public date for Victoria.  RS knew 3 of the hometowns but was unsure of the 4th.  If it hadn’t rained, Hannah’s was a public date.  I think the fourth spot was probably Kelsey.  It doesn’t take much to call a winery and ask them to shut down for a private event.  Peter may physically be into Victoria as she apparently has that effect on men.  Before the hometown date, all he knew is she dated a country singer.  He may need more time to process it.  I really wish Lauren’s mom had talked with him.

One cause for concern would be how much Peter knows about Victoria.  If he knows everything, if I were F1 then I wouldn’t be happy at all.  I can see Madison having an issue with this more than Hannah.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:03 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Miyala wrote:If its true that Victoria managed to break up several marriages, I guess making Peter choose her will not be too hard. Unfortantly.

Seriously, what does VF want with Pilot Pete? if there’s truth to the info RS has, then she wants to win this thing. She’s historically come out on top (no pun intended cantstopl), supposedly with the men in relationships where she’s been friends with the couple. She’s got a divide and conquer strategy IMO. She’s not going to want to be sent home on national TV. So, either production makes a fool out of her or she makes a fool out of Peter. Of course, all JMO.

I do agree with this completely. TPTB has increasingly shown that they only care about the amount of drama, be it real or produced/ engineered, for maximum effect and ratings at the detriment of the leads feelings or life after the show. It baffles me that people could legitimately think they will be immune to all the expert strategies that will be used on them.
These people are very skilled at exploiting any and every character weakness that fits their narrative and storyline.
If what we hear is only partially true, VF has some major issues that would be better solved by a professional. She is in no position to be in any form of healthy relationship. Trust is a foundation to any relationship and she is the last person that could be labeled trustworthy at this point IMO.

JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:43 pm

Wow. I am shocked with Peter choices lately. Now I really think F1 might be Hannah. Can you imainge FIR being F1 as well!? We havent seen anything with Hannah!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:26 am

wow peter must really like victoria if hes keeping her after so much drama. i know nothing about Kelsey but she could be an ette contender (not sure tho) ....
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:23 am

I could see Peter and Madison being a good match if he's actually looking for marriage and not just to land a girl out of his league. I know she's 23, but her parents got married at 18, some of her friends are already married, and according to people on Reddit who know her IRL she wants to get married young. The only thing is, she's VERY religious, so I can't imagine her being okay with Peter and Victoria (which is the surest lock for fantasy suite action since what... Ben and Courtney? laugh out loud)

Not gonna lie, I'm fascinated to watch Victoria work her magic on Peter this season. I really wanna know what's so charming about her that so many guys have risked their marriages for her, because it can't just be looks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:26 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
najpoziomka wrote:i see here major nick viall vibes, peter just wants to date couple of the girls and then go back to being single and milk that fame cow jmo

dont see him getting married anytime soon

I don’t get the feeling he is in it as much as Nick was for fame.  Peter was pretty low key after Hannah’s season.  He didn’t rush out to get verified after as many others did.  As for just dating is red be getting married.  All Imo

I don't see Peter in it for fame neither. Let's face it, he was last warned on her HTD, correct? Maybe he needed extra time with her to make sure.....send her home at the same time as Hannah did with Luke. Think we need to remember that a lot of the drama dates, etc follow the previous season. In Victoria F's case, somewhat the same thing seems to be happening as it did the season before with Luke....with Luke it was his controlling/manipulative/domineering nature that plagued previous relationships, with Victoria, it is the cheating/home wrecker nature that is getting in the way....hopefully as the previous season, her's will be resolved by the end of next epi too.

cookielover12 wrote:Wow. I am shocked with Peter choices lately. Now I really think F1 might be Hannah. Can you imainge FIR being F1 as well!? We havent seen anything with Hannah!
We don't really know anything about Madison, do we? Wonder if she will be F1??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:05 am

Do we know where the FS location is?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:21 am

ReneeM wrote:Do we know where the FS location is?
FD and finale is in Australia....not sure exactly where though.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:47 am

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:24 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:29 pm

@bluwavz question WHAT??? Here we go with RS enigmatic posts?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:39 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq