SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:46 pm

sosleepy wrote:IF TYLER ISN’T BACHELOR, WE RIOT.
Please Oh Please let Tyler be the next Bachelor!!!! I've said it before, I would be thrilled to watch his journey.  Producers make it so!!!!!!

Last edited by Fleurdesel on Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:53 pm

dee wrote:Welp, with the spoiler out..... laugh out loud laugh out loud

Tyler is the real MVP of the season, imo. I think producers thought the audience would just think he's a boring dumb jock/model and never expected him to be this popular. I hope we get to see  and learn more about Tyler as the rest of the season progresses Smiley I think he'll be a very gracious F2 as that aligns with his character, from what I've seen of him so far.

I wish him the best of luck and am very interested to see what he does post show.

Please repeat the Spoiler. Last I saw RS had said it was Tyler Final 1 ...Did he change that?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:59 pm

Luvstruck wrote:

Tyler is the real MVP of the season, imo. I think producers thought the audience would just think he's a boring dumb jock/model and never expected him to be this popular. I hope we get to see  and learn more about Tyler as the rest of the season progresses Smiley I think he'll be a very gracious F2 as that aligns with his character, from what I've seen of him so far.

I wish him the best of luck and am very interested to see what he does post show.

Please repeat the Spoiler. Last I saw RS had said it was Tyler Final 1 ...Did he change that?

Yes, he came out today and said Hannah is engaged to Jed.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:08 pm

Well I, for one, have never been this utterly disappointed that Tyler isn't the final guy standing. Never. hissyfit

But once again I'm confused. Didn't RS initially say that Tyler is F1? Did he give a reason for now proclaiming Jed the winner? And what about that second source who said it was Tyler?

(Please bear with for asking as I am not on SM after a vicious hack...)

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:33 pm

Wait....what was the spoiler?!?
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:34 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:

Yes, he came out today and said Hannah is engaged to Jed.

Whoa....he never backtracks...this is wild.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:42 pm

Doats wrote:Well I, for one, have never been this utterly disappointed that Tyler isn't the final guy standing. Never.  hissyfit

But once again I'm confused. Didn't RS initially say that Tyler is F1? Did he give a reason for now proclaiming Jed the winner? And what about that second source who said it was Tyler?

(Please bear with for asking as I am not on SM after a vicious hack...)

Yeah, isn’t there a second reliable spoiler site out there? Lol rofl
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:09 pm

@Doats this is exactly how I feel this season too.

I think Hannah is trying, but isn't there yet. I wonder if we see more growth in her post-season.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:27 pm

@alwayscooking I think you mean not. I think shv ended because she liked a few post today. The last few days she usually goes one and done. Interestingly she hasn't posted any promo pictures yet. Neither has Jed. Tyler's usually comes up 2 days after the episode.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:27 pm

Julie81 wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Well the comments on the IG spoiler sites are very happy about the news at all,  I hope she stays of SM

They aren’t very happy? And who should stay off SM....Hannah or the person who spoils on ig? Sorry, just confused. Lol

oops see what happens when I try and multitask laugh out loud The comments on the IG sites are not thrilled with Jed being f1 at all.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:31 pm

Okkkkkk I gotcha!! I understand now.

Does anyone know what the other spoiler sites are saying.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:32 pm

Tyler was so into her y’all. Fingers crossed she didn’t let him propose and let him go beforehand hopefully.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose