SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:36 pm

The fact that Tyler liked his mom’s comment laugh out loud he’s flat out telling everyone that he doesn’t give AF about anyone thinking he would be sloppy seconds. He just wants Hannah.

This is all so surreal laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:36 pm

And not only did she unlike the comment, she explained that it was an accident. Tyler liked her explanation! They don’t want any misunderstandings about how they feel about Hannah. They obviously adore her.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:39 pm

It’s going to take a special guy to endure the negative that can result. Tyler is that type . He probably sees it as someone fumbling the ball and he will take it all the way to the end zone .

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:47 pm

I really feel like there has already been some form of contact happening between Hannah and Tyler. I don't thin this is all just SM or playlists at this point. I mean -- there are so many ways to connect and establish some contact without physically being in the same place -- DMing, texting, phone calls, Facetiming, etc. I am sure that production would at this point with everything happening would be supportive in facilitating them connecting again. I will be very interested to see how this all plays out.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:51 pm

Yeah, I agree. I really don’t think tyler would be THIS BOLD and out there right now, if he didn’t have any contact with her. Like he has a reason to feel pretty confident, I would think. I think they’ve talked, and *maybe* are even talking.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:52 pm

This is such a crazy season. I feel like we’re wishing it into existence!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:57 pm

Alanna wrote:This is such a crazy season. I feel like we’re wishing it into existence!

Right! We’ve referenced The Notebook from the beginning . Even after A Reversal or Fortunes , we still thought , How to Lose A Guy in Ten Days. Maybe it’s The Fault of the Stars .

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:59 pm

Alanna wrote:This is such a crazy season. I feel like we’re wishing it into existence!

Honest to God. Even though I wanted it (an Arie), I never thought we’d actually maybe get it! It’s bananas.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:13 pm

If Tyler wants a second chance and Hannah wants one too, I can see the producers giving them a nice tropical vacation to get reacquainted. Like literally, she gave Jed a shot and he fumbled the F out of it. Why not give Tyler his shot??
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:15 pm

I’m such a hypocrite laugh out loud I wanted Tyler to move on & not go back to Hannah but now here I am wishing they actually reconcile. I stan these two together harder than I imagined. Screw the placement of the show, if Tyler wants Hannah & vice versa. I’m all for it. Whatever makes them happy makes me happy for them. heartbeat

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:31 pm

sosleepy wrote:Yeah, I agree. I really don’t think tyler would be THIS BOLD and out there right now, if he didn’t have any contact with her. Like he has a reason to feel pretty confident, I would think. I think they’ve talked, and *maybe* are even talking.

You think? Or is his being bold the way to woo her and let her know he still wants her? I just wonder since she hasn't officially broken it off with NotTyer yet.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:32 pm

Sharnee wrote:

Right! We’ve referenced The Notebook from the beginning . Even after A Reversal or Fortunes , we still thought , How to Lose A Guy in Ten Days. Maybe it’s The Fault of the Stars .

It's totally playing out like a fanficition. And if all our hopes don't happen then somebody needs to write this novel. giggling
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose