SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:25 am

If posting lyrics, please post the link to where it came from! TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:40 am

Why does this season feel like the Notebook(oh because of Tyler C) laugh out loud I am not complaining i love it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpSDDULcT6M
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:44 am

If life imitates art, it will be epic and not easily duplicated . Happy to be a passenger on the T-train or HaT express

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:41 am

There is still a lot of processing and repairing and healing that needs to take place even in the best scenario for Hannah, and Tyler as well. I do have good feelings about their future, and in major part because of where Tyler is in his life. He will or can bring Hannah’s confidence back and be respectful of her healing. She is still young and her relationship experience has been tainted by pretty bad decision making to this point. That includes 3 failed engagements at this point. ( all that before 25! Let that sink in) It would be unhealthy or not recommended in my opinion, to get into another engagement too soon. Which means she can address the issues that led her to those decisions with the help of the right professionals along with family and friends support.
All JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:43 am

@Astrobach Just a clarification, I don't think she was engaged to her previous ex boyfriends. They were serious relationships in which they TALKED about getting engaged and married.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:25 am

Tyler looks happy in his IG story

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 47 B6560b10

https://instagram.com/tylerjcameron3?igshid=qtrn6izsfx85

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:08 am

Lol he’s clean shaven again! So if the scruff was speculated to be him possibly having H on his mind, does the new clean shaven look mean he’s starting to completely let go and move on, in light of recent news? Maybe her ending the engagement with the other guy made him realize that with the real possibility of her being available, she’s not what he wants after all. Just speculation!   Hugesmile

I noticed that Sydney Lotuaco started following Tyler fairly recently and Revian Chang must have started following him within the past couple days as well. Both women are from Colton’s season and both are recently back from Paradise. Maybe they had some conversations with his bff Dylan while there? Or maybe they are debating on going on a possible Tyler Bachelor season, perhaps based on some info from insiders? I guess we’ll see soon enough!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:42 am

Glad that he looks happy -- however, I don't think that whether he is clean-shaven or not = not thinking of Hannah or not. Maybe he just prefers not having scruff. I mean, is Hannah really that shallow for this to make a difference in whether she would want to be with someone or not? Tyler seems to be living his best life now, but he strikes me as someone who still would make room for Hannah in his life given the opportunity whether that is as a friend or something more. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:09 pm

dee wrote:@Astrobach Just a clarification, I don't think she was engaged to her previous ex boyfriends. They were serious relationships in which they TALKED about getting engaged and married.

I agree dee and Astrobach. As I remember it, Hannah was TALKING about engagement but IDK that they actually got engaged either time.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:29 pm

Tyler liked a comment his mom wrote on the last picture on IG. I assume she liked something not with purpose, did anybody see what she liked?

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:32 pm

Kaltie wrote:Tyler liked a comment his mom wrote on the last picture on IG. I assume she liked something not with purpose, did anybody see what she liked?

Tyler’s mom originally liked a comment that Tyler deserved better than sloppy seconds. And then she commented that it was by accident. And Tyler liked that comment about it being an accident! laugh out loud So we know how Tyler feels about this dumb F2/Sloppy second stuff. laugh out loud Ie: he doesn’t! Tyler’s mom also liked a comment about how their faces look so good together.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:32 pm

@kaltie She unintentionally liked a comment about Tyler shouldn’t be anyone’s sloppy seconds or something like that. It was in error.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose