SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 41 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:40 pm

sosleepy wrote:You guys. She wasn’t engaged twice. She had two serious relationships prior where she thought she might get engaged, but obviously didn’t. Her one broken engagement is a six week relationship with a dude who was lying to her the entire time. That’s on him, not her. JMO.

I agree . She was a pawn in his twisted plan to become an overnight success. Big fail. I just hope Jed doesn’t come to the proposal Finale with a guitar and another demo to debut . The two ways I’d be able to stomach that is mute and wait for the mike drop on him after.
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:45 pm

Sprite wrote: Sadly, I think you are correct that the women from this show are judged harder than the men, but I think that simply mirrors real life. Look at how much flack Haley got for telling her documented story. No matter the proof, for some it wasn't enough to give her the benefit of the doubt, while Jed kept getting a pass.

While obviously we don't know any of these people, Hannah herself has admitted to going into therapy previously after a break up, so I don't think it is exactly a stretch for us to recommend she does again after this sh*t show. She is young, she didn't trust her own judgement to begin with and now she has been messed with and manipulated by Luke, Jed and don't even get me started on tptb! And yes, while she appears to have eventually sent Luke off with the middle finger salute, look at how long it took...despite all his twisting her words, shaming her, trying to control her and his problems with all the other guys. Hell yeah, I would recommend therapy to anyone.

I for one was not sure she would be sticking with Jed after the spoiler switcharoo. I was hoping that the strong, smart, independent Hannah would eventually surface...I just didn't know how long it would take. I was hoping for sooner rather than later and boy did she come through!!!

As for the hate, sadly that is just the normality of these shows and SM. Even if Jed had been a normal F1 with no skeletons in his closet, there would still be haters. That happens every season. There would/will be Tyler and Peter fans who will be telling her she made a mistake and that she should have picked their guy. No doubt there will be those that criticize her dumping Jed or getting back with Tyler or ending up single. That is something that she will have to deal with and hopefully she learned from being on the Bachelor and the criticism she received then. She has family who will look out for her and  she has Tyler who appears willing to support her no matter her decisions. Other Bachelor alum also seem to be rallying around her, so she can get some advice from others who have gone through similar experiences. She is a smart, perceptive young woman who is still finding her way and will learn and grow from this experience no matter how it turns out...and yes, I think and hope it will end with her and Tyler together, but even if not, I think she will be fine and come out of this better and stronger and ready to take on the world!!!

Agree on all fronts with you ! regarding Haley, and her being a bad azz women and not sticking with someone like Jed, about having haters regardless of Jed not being a scum !! Tyler seems like a good pillar of support. The one thing I like about Hannah is she is introspective. She is willing to figure out what her problems are and work on them proactively. She is smarter than people give her credit for.

Also agree, even if she doesn't end up with Ty, this is not the end of her life !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:46 pm

If Jed is at aftr, I’d love love love to see him sit with Hannah and her family next to her. He not only pulled Hannah through the mud, he pulled the whole Brown too. Would love to see where the beast mode originates.

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:50 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Diana wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Being engaged isn't something to take lightly.  You are committing to marrying that person.
well Jed sure should have known he was going to have a issue then because I don't think he even knows what commitment is giggling

Much like supposedly window jumping/spreadsheet Arie, but look at him now.  Hopefully, Jed will learn from his mistakes going forward.  

Wouldn't Aries spreadsheets and window jumping be considered hearsay ? Since we are so focused on separating facts from rumors lets just say the spreadsheets were always hearsay at best ! unless I am mistaken and there is in fact evidence to prove that it exists. So lets disregard that stuff since we are expected to disregard every allegations against Jeds butt grabbing incident. Even tho we actually have proof of him being in the Screengrab given by the lady who is in possession of the video currently. Just my 2 cents in this comparison.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:05 pm

misslurking wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Diana wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Being engaged isn't something to take lightly.  You are committing to marrying that person.
well Jed sure should have known he was going to have a issue then because I don't think he even knows what commitment is giggling

Much like supposedly window jumping/spreadsheet Arie, but look at him now.  Hopefully, Jed will learn from his mistakes going forward.  

Wouldn't Aries spreadsheets and window jumping be considered hearsay ? Since we are so focused on separating facts from rumors lets just say the spreadsheets were always hearsay at best ! unless I am mistaken and there is in fact evidence to prove that it exists. So lets disregard that stuff since we are expected to disregard every allegations against Jeds butt grabbing incident. Even tho we actually have proof of him being in the Screengrab given by the lady who is in possession of the video currently. Just my 2 cents in this comparison.

I agree Good Post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:14 pm

misslurking wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Diana wrote:

That is why I said "supposedly". I think the main thing to focus on is Jed becoming a better man from all he is going through right now. Learn from your mistakes. Do better. Be better. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:25 pm

Here's the latest song Tyler posted to his Spotify today. He's either a really good troll, or he's just ....good.

Issues/Hold On by Teyana Taylor

I do love you but it's
I do love you but it's
Alright
Fighting to keep us together, hope it's worth a try
You ain't always been an angel but heaven's on our side
I got my demons too, I know just how you feel
You can be real with me, that's why you're still with me
Can't hide behind the carats on a diamond ring
I don't even care if you lie to me
'Cause there ain't much to kiss but me these days
I say I do just to say I don't
Don't give me no reason to go through your phone
This is deeper than you and other women, this is daddy issues
This is years putting up with the real time niggas
So hold on, hold on, don't let me go, hold on, hold on (hey)
So hold on, hold on, don't let me go, hold on, hold on
You tell me you love me but tell me again, yeah
I need…

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:27 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:Here's the latest song Tyler posted to his Spotify today. He's either a really good troll, or he's just ....good.

Issues/Hold On by Teyana Taylor

I do love you but it's
I do love you but it's
Alright
Fighting to keep us together, hope it's worth a try
You ain't always been an angel but heaven's on our side
I got my demons too, I know just how you feel
You can be real with me, that's why you're still with me
Can't hide behind the carats on a diamond ring
I don't even care if you lie to me
'Cause there ain't much to kiss but me these days
I say I do just to say I don't
Don't give me no reason to go through your phone
This is deeper than you and other women, this is daddy issues
This is years putting up with the real time niggas
So hold on, hold on, don't let me go, hold on, hold on (hey)
So hold on, hold on, don't let me go, hold on, hold on
You tell me you love me but tell me again, yeah
I need…

Oh boy this guy is top shelf good giggling

We need one of these me thinks Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 3806527698
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 8f576e10
https://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/secret-decoder-ring/

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:38 pm

The entire playlist is incredible to sleuth. He added a lot on
Thursday, one at 12;30 last night and one this morning. (the last one above0

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:40 pm

blueblues wrote:
I went back and listened. It’s right before she gives Peter the rose. She says “I have talked about being engaged twice, like I have been in love truly twice”. No editing, you can see her lips, but the meaning is ambiguous.
snipped....

Thanks for going back and listening to it because I knew I heard something to that effect as well.

I don't think IMHO you can be truly in love with someone then dump him to go back to the guy that cheated on you that you were truly in love with as well. This is why I think she needs to live more life experiences and continue to seek therapy as she claimed she did.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:33 pm

Doggoneit wrote:The entire playlist is incredible to sleuth.  He added a lot on
Thursday, one at 12;30 last night and one this morning. (the last one above0

Yes, but who is the playlist for? Is it to troll everyone watching him or is it for Hannah? Maybe both?

The same song is also added to his latest Instagram story with his friend Matt driving and dancing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzs7lmETE90

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eGPA1ZrQZM

Someone posted this video a few days ago, not sure who, but it was really interesting.  This is Part 2
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz