SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HannahB - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:59 pm

They are going to Atlanta next as per Tyler's new story. He posted about a run on Sunday 7am.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

HannahB - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:01 pm

@North Hannah posted the lobster picture on Insta in her episode 4 post. It's second last on her post. HannahB - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 52 Screen68

Hannah's IG : https://instagram.com/alabamahannah?igshid=1svorhqfw2zxa

Last edited by misslurking on Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:02 pm

misslurking wrote:They are going to Atlanta next as per Tyler's new story. He posted about a run on Sunday 7am.

Getting closer! giggling

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:04 pm

So Atlanta to Tuscaloosa is almost 3 hrs by car. Now I need them to dissapear for a while and then post something at the same time.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:04 pm

misslurking wrote:They are going to Atlanta next as per Tyler's new story. He posted about a run on Sunday 7am.

Wow! That’s about 3 hours from Tuscaloosa . Just saying

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:10 pm

Sharnee wrote:

Wow! That’s about 3 hours from Tuscaloosa . Just saying

Yes. 4th of July is coming !

misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:11 pm

Were these events prescheduled? I’m only asking because with the big advertisement of their upcoming date and all these likes going on between them about it, maybe a private watch party of 2? One can hope right ? I mean, 3 hours from each other .

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:13 pm

The Charlotte one was announced a few days ago. I think!
This one in Atlanta, is much shorter notice.

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:16 pm

IrelandRose wrote:The Charlotte one was announced a few days ago. I think!
This one in Atlanta, is much shorter notice.

:swinginglove

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:18 pm

Guys did anyone else grab a screenshot of the Atlanta post ? He removed it ! I didn't take the SS since his run posts don't intrest me and I wasn't expecting him to remove it.

misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:19 pm

Nope, I missed it too! Dang.
But his friend Matt has Atlanta geotagged. They are driving there per Insta.

Last edited by IrelandRose on Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:19 pm

misslurking wrote:Guys did anyone else grab a screenshot of the Atlanta post ? He removed it ! I didn't take the SS since his run posts don't intrest me and I wasn't expecting him to remove it.
Paging @smg2587 to confirm....it was already deleted when I went to check it out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose