SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:44 am

In Matt James’s (Tyler’s friend) latest IG story which Tyler reposted, it seems Tyler signed them both up to run a marathon in 93 days which by my calculation is Oct 5th.
I don’t know which marathon it is, not the NYC which is Oct 19th. Link to all October marathons below.
https://www.runningintheusa.com/classic/list/map/marathon/october

Anywhoo, the reason why this is of interest to me is that a few of us have speculated he is not interested in being the bachelor which will still be filming in Oct, just want to park this here for now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Doggoneit Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:04 pm

Tyler is up and currently listening to his Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 61 2764 list. no idea Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 61 1f60d

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:09 pm

@mercieme Great find. I always had a feeling he would not want to do it regardless if he is dating Hannah or not. Time will tell.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:21 pm

Interesting Ed Sheeran song indeed.

I also think Tyler has no interest in being The Bachelor. He seems too smart to agree to being subjected to such ridicule. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:32 pm

I think they might be running the Chicago marathon with Dustin Kendrick in October from what I gather from the Insta stories. I do think that Tyler and Hannah are sending some messages to each other through SM and playlists -- however, I also feel like they are now in some personally direct forms of communication with each other as well. They can't be obvious about that.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:35 pm

@BlackHalo I mean...exactly!! Can you truly imagine what it was like for all of the guys sitting together day after day, anticipating getting to talk to
Hannah and being shut down by stuff with Luke. Watching all of the manipulation first hand, you have to think no way in he**!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:38 pm

Ok just looked Hannah’s Twitter. Wow. She posted all four home town dates and Tyler’s by far is gaining so many likes and retweets. Peter is second. Also the comments under Tyler are all positive and most tagged Tyler and Hannah. So they are definitely seeing the comments.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:41 pm

suzq wrote:I think they might be running the Chicago marathon with Dustin Kendrick in October from what I gather from the Insta stories.  I do think that Tyler and Hannah are sending some messages to each other through SM and playlists -- however, I also feel like they are now in some personally direct forms of communication with each other as well.  They can't be obvious about that.  

I think the biggest clue to Tyler at least reaching out to Hannah in this difficult time is the recent SM activity from her family. The brother in law on instagram calling him a "stand up guy" (?) and her brother tweeting him. They wouldn't just do that for nothing. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:50 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
suzq wrote:I think they might be running the Chicago marathon with Dustin Kendrick in October from what I gather from the Insta stories.  I do think that Tyler and Hannah are sending some messages to each other through SM and playlists -- however, I also feel like they are now in some personally direct forms of communication with each other as well.  They can't be obvious about that.  

I think the biggest clue to Tyler at least reaching out to Hannah in this difficult time is the recent SM activity from her family. The brother in law on instagram calling him a "stand up guy" (?) and her brother tweeting him. They wouldn't just do that for nothing. JMO.
Re the bold, my favorite part was the brother in law referring to Tyler as “bro”. I was like when did y’all get that familiar giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:12 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@nannymargie All of the songs on the  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 61 2764 list are like this.  Many have speculated that he is communicating to her in this way...as they may not be able to talk yet.  He has added so many songs to the list that began on June 21...the last SHV with Hannah and Jed in which she ended the engagement. He has had a pretty constant stream of add ons in the last week.  

That song is very telling and I don't know if he would have that song if he didn't want to have anything to do with Hannah. I really feel they have been in contact even though the producers don't know anything about it. It sure has been done in the past. From what I have seen of Tyler I think he would be very good for Hannah because he is the best one that I think that can keep her grounded. Can we fast forward to ATFR? I am so ready to see how this turns out.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:37 pm

Well jmo here but either t&h are going to be true and lifelong friends console , or the sexual tension between them will combust in a powerful explosion firework at or shortly after the atfr.....I mean, imagine weeks and weeks of online foreplay......:girlfan
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:43 pm

I read a lot (way more than I should have) into the jail tweet.

A woman confessed to a man she had been in jail (her relationship with Jed.) The man took it very well and thinks their relationship is worth fighting for (Tyler).

Also Chill Plan, Best Plan.

Like maybe I’m wishful thinking, but I feel like they are in contact.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose