SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:24 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:I have 2 shows that I watch on a regular basis on Fox News Channel...

and both of them shared the ABC Food Tours with Tyler Cameron today!  Just within the last 30 minutes, "The Five" had a short segment about it, about 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds in length.

I was amazed to see it the first time since it is not a Fox show but to see it a 2nd time! cheerleader

I must have missed it. Must have been their "One more thing" ? Which one did it? Nice that they did a segment on it.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:20 am

alwayscooking wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:I have 2 shows that I watch on a regular basis on Fox News Channel...

and both of them shared the ABC Food Tours with Tyler Cameron today!  Just within the last 30 minutes, "The Five" had a short segment about it, about 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds in length.

I was amazed to see it the first time since it is not a Fox show but to see it a 2nd time! cheerleader

I must have missed it.  Must have been their "One more thing" ?  Which one did it?  Nice that they did a segment on it.

It was on the "Fastest 7" segment right before "One More Thing". Dana was the one that brought it up and each commented on it.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:13 am

So hannah's IG story for Tyler at HTD she writes "chill plan best plan" - am i aloud to think that this is a hint as Tyler is the best plan going forward laugh out loud I know I know i am reaching but hell if Tyler and Hannah are not endgame then why send all these little nuggets or bat signals out!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:27 am

Can we talk about these reactions?

This one is subtle but watch his eyes. He's focused but nervous.

via GIPHY

This is just great, genuine, humble, and real IMO.

via GIPHY

I would love a comparison thread where we could compare all the contestants' reactions to receiving a rose, saying ILY, etc... I was disappointed for Hannah when she did drop the IFILY - that she didn't get a reaction like this second one.

Gifs mine

Last edited by North on Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Fermont girl Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:38 am

North wrote:Can we talk about these reactions?

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

I would love a comparison thread where we could compare all the contestants' reactions to receiving a rose, saying ILY, etc... I was disappointed for Hannah when she did drop the IFILY - that she didn't get a reaction like this second one.

And the way he says Always Hannah Always. It’s more deeper than the other times

Fermont girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:19 am

Last added song to playlist Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 60 2764

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMefzNujp7Y

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:08 am

North wrote:Can we talk about these reactions?

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Gifs mine

A comparison thread would be great! If is so apparent when you compare the different reactions. So happy I can watch the show now knowing that Hannah is done with Jed completely. Whether she decides to stay single or date Tyler or whomever, I am proud of Hannah and excited to see what she decides to do.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:40 am

Doggoneit wrote:Last added song to playlist  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 60 2764

WOW I wonder if this is how he really feels.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:59 am

I love that song. I need a man that would square up for me like that but also knows I can hold my own as well. If he is thinking about Hannah when listening to that, she’s one lucky girl...any girl is going to be lucky to get him, y’all.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:01 am

nannymargie wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:Last added song to playlist  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 60 2764

WOW I wonder if this is how he really feels.

Those lyrics are something else.  They are so reflective of what’s going on right now.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:07 am

@nannymargie All of the songs on the Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 60 2764 list are like this. Many have speculated that he is communicating to her in this way...as they may not be able to talk yet. He has added so many songs to the list that began on June 21...the last SHV with Hannah and Jed in which she ended the engagement. He has had a pretty constant stream of add ons in the last week.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:08 am

Thanks for posting this. Do you know what day he song was added please?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose