SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 46 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 29, 2019 12:54 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByB-U8ojvOf/?igshid=fpluh2vh8q5c

Hannah’s back in LA to presumably to do more press. I’m glad they gave her a few days to enjoy a mini vacation with her family. Since she’s in LA, I would assume her F1 will be flying out there for a SHV this weekend. We’ll have to see what Thursday and Friday bring.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed May 29, 2019 12:57 am

Thanks @Ash2214 for finding that gem yes
LA it is then for the 1st SHV, mystery solved Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Wed May 29, 2019 1:54 am

i saw luke P' IG post from LA several hours ago, he addressed something about his behavior and along the line he wrote about what was aired "and if he and hannah are together" he kind of saying he is working on his attitude

zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed May 29, 2019 1:57 am

If you are referring to the geo-tag on his photo, I think he just means the date was held in LA (which is where the Mr.Right date occurred).

Unless there are sightings of him in LA that I am unaware of?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed May 29, 2019 2:02 am

He must have geotagged LA. I don't see her picking Luke at all. I do think that production does look at contestant's SM activities when they are on the show.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed May 29, 2019 9:44 pm

Tyler and his brother Ryan are in Marathon, Florida right now (Florida Keys). I don't think that he's going to LA.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 29, 2019 10:03 pm

He doesn’t have to leave today or tomorrow. From what I remember previously, sometimes they’re Thursday-Sunday, Friday-Monday, Saturday-Tuesday. He could head there at some point this weekend.

I would imagine if she picked someone the SHV would need to happen soon since they’re going on 3 weeks since they filmed the finale, unless they’ve gotten some time together that we just don’t know about.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 30, 2019 1:27 am

Hannah still in LA as of Weds per pic with Reddit poster at LA mall.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu May 30, 2019 8:13 pm

Jed has been silent on SM today and so is Hannah. Tyler is still posting in the Florida Keys with his brother, Ryan. I feel like RS is wrong about the spoiler. How is everyone coming on sleuthing? I don't actually want him to be wrong, but feel Jed might be a better for Hannah. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 30, 2019 8:33 pm

Spoilers to me are just information. Sleuthing for me is the fact finder. SHV sleuthing has been successful for many years. Trying to pinpoint when the SHV occurs and with who, is the strongest confirmation for me and I won't be surprised if it is Jed.

SHV's can start any day of the week. Jed last liked a tweet 12 hours ago. I don't see any other SM activity for him since then.

Tyler's last IG was within the last 45 minutes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu May 30, 2019 9:20 pm

No sightings of Hannah? Something definitely feels off but nothing I've seen on the show convinces me Jed is the real F1. Idk.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu May 30, 2019 9:22 pm

Just to go along with that this isn't the first time Jed has been relatively quiet on social media. Last week Friday thru Sunday evening I only saw him twice doing things on social media and both where twitter. Only found out he was out Friday and hanging with his friend Saturday by his friends Instagram stories and he didn't post anything. He reappeared Sunday evening with his family. So it seems he can stay off social media when he wants to.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 46 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689