SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 30, 2019 9:25 pm

Hannah’s been doing some press and photo shoots and she was spotted out and about at a mall yesterday, so she doesn’t appear to be hiding in a house somewhere - at least not yet. She’s just not posting on social media.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Thu May 30, 2019 9:25 pm

Last time Hannah was spotted was Wednesday in LA. Last thing I remember Jed posting was in his car talking about getting chick fil a yesterday. Nothing today. It's not the first time he's gone quiet for a day, but it's definitely something to keep an eye on the next few days imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu May 30, 2019 9:28 pm

I wonder if Hannah is just resting in LA today until Tyler gets there. The girl hasn't had much of a break. We'll know soon enough.

Tyler has not been absent from SM at all so when he goes quiet it'll be noticed.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu May 30, 2019 9:44 pm

Jed just tweeted something 25 minutes ago for anyone keeping track of sm.

Edit to add as of 10:50 pm est he liked to tweets so it's pretty similar to when he was pretty silent last weekend and only using twitter but not IG.

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu May 30, 2019 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 30, 2019 9:53 pm

I admit, I’m not gonna be super happy if the spoiler is wrong this time. laugh out loud Regardless, a SHV better happen soon, or I will start to wonder.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu May 30, 2019 9:54 pm

I'm going to guess that Hannah will just stay in LA and F1 will meet her there this weekend. Best thing would be for someone to catch him at the airport.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 30, 2019 11:31 pm

Also, hi. Just want it known that if the spoiler is wrong (please no, not this time, Satan, and get your $hit together RS laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud).... I officially know who *I* want the next Bachelor to be. Sorry Pete, not you. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu May 30, 2019 11:43 pm

I like being spoiled, but honestly don't lie when RS is wrong. When you think F1 is one person and ends up being another -- I find it frustrating. I hope Hannah is happy and yes, @sosleepy, if the spoiler is wrong -- I also hope Tyler is the new Bachelor.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu May 30, 2019 11:48 pm

I sleuth to see who the F1 is.  RS is one factor but watching their actions/feet hasn’t failed me yet.  No couple has failed so far (please don’t let this be a first) to post pics at some point during a SHV, many times allowing the super sleuths here to find the actual house.  Time will tell who the F1 is for sure.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri May 31, 2019 12:13 am

I am not convinced Tyler is F1 either. I did find RS post interesting when he said that SHV will be on the east coast because, Hannah, Tyler and Jed all live on the east coast. I found it interesting that even though he said Tyler was F1 he still included Jed in that comment.

As others have said “follow the feet”
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri May 31, 2019 1:21 am

RS has been wrong about the F1 for The Bachelorette before -- he's covering himself by including Jed. I know that sleuthing isn't really his thing, but I just don't understand why he doesn't keep investigating even after he gets "spoilers" (especially when people point out that his info could be wrong). I wouldn't stop trying to get info. IMO. We'll see what the SHV brings as well as interviews, etc.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 31, 2019 1:32 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I sleuth to see who the F1 is.  RS is one factor but watching their actions/feet hasn’t failed me yet.  No couple has failed so far (please don’t let this be a first) to post pics at some point during a SHV, many times allowing the super sleuths here to find the actual house.  Time will tell who the F1 is for sure.
Re the bold, that’s exactly how I approached the season and stand by the sleuthing done so far by myself and others based on the edits for all the F4 guys. However I will also be the first to admit that SHV sleuthing is super critical to backing up the sleuthing via the editing; the RS spoiler is secondary as far as I am concerned. I sleuthed with an open mind throughout filming and as much as I believe Tyler is F1, if we can’t sleuth him being on SHV then something is amiss. So yeah still watching the feet of all the F3 guys & for sure IMO something will give soon....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689