SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:32 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@mercieme the last time Hannah was with her family, she posted a ton so it should be easy to detect if she’s with her family or not. Tyler has been very quiet today as well.

Sorry for all the posts, catching up over lunch. She did post a ton but that may have been because it was a mini vacation and not just at home. But time will tell!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:33 pm

Sprite wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:I'd seriously believe she left single before I'd believe she chose Jed. Holy sh!t. The difference between those two dates was mindblowing.

Mmmm hmm, they said the same about Emily (Brad 2.0).  She's so boring.  She's so blah.  She can't possibly be F1.  Brad had Thanksgiving dinner with Chantal.  cheeky laugh out loud

Totally disagree. Brad couldn't even form a sentence when he was around Emily. I wanted him to pick Chantal because I liked her more and I think she was more into him, but it did not surprise me that he picked Em...and this was way before I understood editing.

I don't see it much with Jed, but I see heaps with Tyler.

The board almost exploded when BG came and dropped the bomb that Em was F1 and even then people still wouldn't believe it because they were already heavily invested in Chantal. I remember it dividing the board tremendously and RS still was claiming Chantal had Thanksgiving dinner with Brad. That was a crazy season!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:56 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:I'd seriously believe she left single before I'd believe she chose Jed. Holy sh!t. The difference between those two dates was mindblowing.

Mmmm hmm, they said the same about Emily (Brad 2.0).  She's so boring.  She's so blah.  She can't possibly be F1.  Brad had Thanksgiving dinner with Chantal.  cheeky laugh out loud

Totally disagree. Brad couldn't even form a sentence when he was around Emily. I wanted him to pick Chantal because I liked her more and I think she was more into him, but it did not surprise me that he picked Em...and this was way before I understood editing.

I don't see it much with Jed, but I see heaps with Tyler.

The board almost exploded when BG came and dropped the bomb that Em was F1 and even then people still wouldn't believe it because they were already heavily invested in Chantal.  I remember it dividing the board tremendously and RS still was claiming Chantal had Thanksgiving dinner with Brad.  That was a crazy season!

Yes, but in that case Emily at least made total sense. Brad was totally gone for Emily and chasing her the whole season. After the changed spoiler, people got it, understood how that outcome made sense. This is different. If RS changes his spoiler (which may happen, but hasn’t yet), based on what we’ve seen so far it appears like a total head scratcher. Her on screen chemistry with Tyler was just so far ahead of Jed. For a change in spoilers to make sense to me at least, Jed needs to make significant, like EXTREMELY significant gains over the next few episodes and something major also needs to happen with Tyler for him to take a hit. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:42 pm

This is one of the first seasons where I really don't have a favorite. I like Hannah and whoever makes her happy, that is fine by me.
That being said, am I the only one that sees her and Jed having chemistry? I may have to go back and watch last night because I thought she seemed very into him.
I like both Jed and Tyler and will continue to watch their feet.....

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:55 pm

Jed is playing with a puppy right now.... where is Tyler & Hannah though? Have they been on SM at all? Other than Tyler posting about their date on IG & tweeting one thing about chicken nuggets but not much from him. I’m trying to not get my hopes up because every time I think he’s with her, he shows up in Florida somewhere. laugh out loud

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:57 pm

philphan wrote:This is one of the first seasons where I really don't have a favorite. I like Hannah and whoever makes her happy, that is fine by me.
That being said, am I the only one that sees her and Jed having chemistry? I may have to go back and watch last night because I thought she seemed very into him.

I can see it too, although on screen he comes across as having the personality of a dish rag. laugh out loud.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:14 pm

@philphan I thought they had chemistry in all of their previous interactions, but this one felt off. It might have been editing though, as Hannah was so effusive about him in her ITMs and I think I read somewhere that Jed was one of the funniest guys of the season, but he seemed really dry and boring on their date. I agree that I still can't tell who is she more into at this point. I'm definitely in wait and see mode with SHV this week.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:15 pm

I don't think anyone in this thread has ruled out Jed as F1. There are pages on pages of people (including me) going back and forth about thinking Jed's F1 and if he had a SHV last week. But after last night's episode i'm gonna stick to Tyler as F1 until there's evidence that shows it's Jed.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:03 pm

A Reddit user emailed RS about Jed's airport sighting/Tyler's activity, and RS is still certain the spoiler is correct so take that for what it's worth. He also claims the show is telling contestants to mislead on purpose on social media no idea Guess we'll see. I can buy Tyler messing around on Instagram just because of how both his brothers were keeping track of Reddit and the spoiler Instagram accounts during filming - they definitely know how much people track contestants' social media and I'm sure they've made him aware of that.

With that being said... have Tyler and Hannah shown up in any stories today? Jed has posted from home.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:06 pm

lleyki wrote:snipped

Didn't Nick and Vanessa also later admit to spending like 10 days or something in Toronto while the season was airing and I'm pretty sure no one suspected that.

They were in Toronto, at Vanessa's friends place. Nick had posted and IG and so did Vanessa, at different times of course. Sleuthers, so sorry I forget who, noticed a sliver of orange pillow in both of their IG matched up to another old pic of Vanessa's at her friends place in Toronto who had those pillows.

philphan wrote:This is one of the first seasons where I really don't have a favorite. I like Hannah and whoever makes her happy, that is fine by me.

I don't have a favourite either. Last night I noticed Hannah mentioned the passion and fun she has with Jed. I thought, up until that time I saw very little passion or fun which led me to believe, did they have more time together than what was shown.

I clearly saw chemistry. A couple who looked like they just started dating, a little shy, but Jed felt it necessary to be upfront about his original decision to join the show. He didn't have to admit that. The way she looked at him, and I'm pretty sure she had her hand on his lap while they were talking. I felt she was chasing him.

Tyler to me seemed like he had his lines rehearsed and knew exactly what he was going to say and do. To me she had the same facial reaction to both guys.

I find it hard to believe that Hannah hasn't seen her F1 since filming ended.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:18 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:A Reddit user emailed RS about Jed's airport sighting/Tyler's activity, and RS is still certain the spoiler is correct so take that for what it's worth. He also claims the show is telling contestants to mislead on purpose on social media no idea Guess we'll see. I can buy Tyler messing around on Instagram just because of how both his brothers were keeping track of Reddit and the spoiler Instagram accounts during filming - they definitely know how much people track contestants' social media and I'm sure they've made him aware of that.

With that being said... have Tyler and Hannah shown up in any stories today? Jed has posted from home.

That Reddit post was weird to me, cause the poster claimed that RS said this was the first he heard of the Jed rumors. Like whattt? People are literally tweeting at him, and I’m sure this poster wasn’t the only one to email him either. This “news” has been all over reddit for days too. So like, really? This email is the first RS has heard about Jed at the airport in the last 4/5 day? Seems odd. RS said (according to this poster) that he trusts his sources, but Jed at the airport is suspicious. Idk. He also said the show encourages contestants to mess with their social media.

And yeah, can’t speak for Jo^3, but regarding Nick and Vanessa in Toronto, I remember that was very obvious for sleuthers to figure out.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:29 pm

@sosleepy Yeah that was weird to me too because like you said, it seems almost impossible that no one else emailed him about it since Saturday. But the user posted screenshots of the emails so he did actually say that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689