SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue 4 Jun 2019 - 23:09

smg2587 wrote:Well Tyler reposted a story from a friend and tagged 3 friends in it all with private accounts. Who knows when that story was actually made. By the bio its says they all went to Wake Forest and one lives or from New Jersey. Not sure what to make of that one.
laugh out loud....Thanks Tyler baby laugh out loud
From the IG story, the guys he tagged are based in New Jersey, and that is Newark International Airport IMO he was getting up from in the IG story he was tagged in so yeah he is in New Jersey it appears.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by dee Tue 4 Jun 2019 - 23:11

What a weird caption, with "post the bachelorette filming". LOL
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue 4 Jun 2019 - 23:12

okkaayy wrote:I don’t usually post here but this was ridiculous. Tyler got tagged in a photo just now by I’m assuming his friends mom. She posted one of the three of them. He’s right outside NYC.  Or at least according to the 10 minute ago time stamp.

the photo has the hashtag #tylerandhannah granted she also tagged the bachelorette.

I see the post it also says post bachelorette filming in the caption. Not sure if someone can bring it over. Its the same friend I think he reposted from his stories.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue 4 Jun 2019 - 23:14

She hashtags Greece too laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Tue 4 Jun 2019 - 23:15

Part of me wonders if he’s trolling again. Didn’t he go to nyc when filming ended?

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue 4 Jun 2019 - 23:17

dee wrote:What a weird caption, with "post the bachelorette filming". LOL

laugh out loud....this is too funny actually. Here is the SC.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 9e6adf10
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue 4 Jun 2019 - 23:17

To me, it reads like Tyler visited them after filming wrapped in Greece. But I'm probably just hanging onto nothing right now. laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue 4 Jun 2019 - 23:23

dee wrote:To me, it reads like Tyler visited them after filming wrapped in Greece. But I'm probably just hanging onto nothing right now. laugh out loud

yep thats how i read it as well :yes: off topic but who is that other gorgeous guy in the pic??

@sdmom can u ask for that hail mary sign u usually ask for now Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue 4 Jun 2019 - 23:23

dee wrote:To me, it reads like Tyler visited them after filming wrapped in Greece. But I'm probably just hanging onto nothing right now. laugh out loud

The fact that the friend & friend’s mum posted the IG story/pic tagging bacheloretteabc is making rofl
Like what the heck....seems like a deliberate attempt to make sure the IG goes viral...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Tue 4 Jun 2019 - 23:26

His friend went public just as Tyler reposted that story.. he gets tagged in New Jersey.. and Hannah immediate posts a story of her face at home with her dog. They’re either incredible with timing, or they’re messing with everyone.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue 4 Jun 2019 - 23:31

LeapofFaith wrote:

yep thats how i read it as well :yes: off topic but who is that other gorgeous guy in the pic??

@sdmom can u ask for that hail mary sign u usually ask for now Hugesmile

For a minute there I thought it was Colton. Looks alot like him .jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue 4 Jun 2019 - 23:31

okkaayy wrote:His friend went public just as Tyler reposted that story.. he gets tagged in New Jersey.. and Hannah immediate posts a story of her face at home with her dog. They’re either incredible with timing, or they’re messing with everyone.
This is next level trolling IMHO....so now she is home with her dog and she made sure the time stamp of June 4th / 11:15pm was shown so we know she is in Tuscaloosa....thanks Hannah laugh out loud

Last edited by mercieme on Tue 4 Jun 2019 - 23:32; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689