SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri May 31, 2019 5:01 pm

smg2587 wrote:Well Hannah just posted a story with producer Todd Snyder's dog. So she seem to still be in LA.

Yes and not with her F1 yet. I do think there will be a visit soon in the LA area where they usually are:

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Fri May 31, 2019 5:04 pm

Where was the video posted with Tyler watching first take this morning? I don’t see it in his stories.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri May 31, 2019 5:10 pm

sosleepy wrote:Where was the video posted with Tyler watching first take this morning? I don’t see it in his stories.

I don’t see it either. I looked at his IG and Twitter.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri May 31, 2019 5:11 pm

sosleepy wrote:Where was the video posted with Tyler watching first take this morning? I don’t see it in his stories.

It was in his brother Ryan's story originally. But Tyler just reposted it to his.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri May 31, 2019 5:13 pm

smg2587 wrote:

It was in his brother Ryan's story originally. But Tyler just reposted it to his.

Odd it’s there now but wasn’t a few mins ago when I looked.  Mine shoes it was posted 3 mins ago be the hours ago it should be.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri May 31, 2019 5:16 pm

@Tiggerlgh His brother Ryan originally posted it on his stories, and Tyler just reposted it on his own.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri May 31, 2019 5:21 pm

Al wrote:@Tiggerlgh His brother Ryan originally posted it on his stories, and Tyler just reposted it on his own.

Thanks! That makes more sense. I read it as being on his the whole time. Funny it was posted to his right as we were asking where it was! Coincidence or not?

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 31, 2019 5:46 pm

Not really sure where to put this, but since we’re on the topic of who we think the F1 is - Tyler just followed a fan account that’s dedicated to him and Hannah (also another couple from the show too). The owner of the account tagged him and Hannah in a video she made for them. Just throwing this out there.

It’ll be interesting to see if Tyler disappears from social media a bit starting tomorrow or Sunday.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri May 31, 2019 5:57 pm

Tyler just post a story from a boat with a peace sign so I think he is leaving the Keys now.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 31, 2019 5:59 pm

smg2587 wrote:Tyler just post a story from a boat with a peace sign so I think he is leaving the Keys now.

I was just going to post that!   Hannah also posted to her story 10 minutes earlier saying "you're shady, bye"

'
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 31, 2019 7:56 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Not really sure where to put this, but since we’re on the topic of who we think the F1 is - Tyler just followed a fan account that’s dedicated to him and Hannah (also another couple from the show too). The owner of the account tagged him and Hannah in a video she made for them. Just throwing this out there.

It’ll be interesting to see if Tyler disappears from social media a bit starting tomorrow or Sunday.

Ok, I feel like a total idiot, but I don’t see this follow on his list. Did he unfollow?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 31, 2019 8:02 pm

@sosleepy no worries laugh out loud it’s this account that he followed two hours ago. He still follows it:

https://instagram.com/bachelorr_bachelorettee?igshid=yv1rm28a8cr6

It’s a Colton/Cassie and now a Hannah/Tyler fan account. She made a video for Hannah and Tyler and tagged them in it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689