SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ffoxxslyy Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:21 pm

Hannah's mom also liked the most recent post from a Tyler fan account on IG (@teamtylercameron) - a video of Tyler talking about the Chip and Joanna Gaines book that he was reading. She doesn't follow the account so I thought it was interesting.

ffoxxslyy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:28 pm

Jed posted an insta story two hours ago. His phone is in 'Airplane Mode'

Last edited by IrelandRose on Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:28 pm

I don’t think anything is up.  I think It will be in the next week either in LA or Mexico.  I don’t think one has happened yet.  

If there are no signs of one in another week or so then I will question it.  But I don’t think it will come to that.  

BIP usually starts filming in early June so I can see them heading there for their first one this week.  Or it could be in LA.

Also it’s not odd they are on SM some during SHVs you can only watch so much TV, play games and other fun.  They are Stuck in the house for 3-4 days straight. I am still watching both Tyler and Jed.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:30 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Jed posted an insta story two hours ago. His phone is in 'Airplane Mode'
For my own education, can one post an IG story on Airplane mode with no wireless service?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:32 pm

mercieme wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:Jed posted an insta story two hours ago. His phone is in 'Airplane Mode'
For my own education, can one post an IG story on Airplane mode with no wireless service?
He has WiFi

https://www.instagram.com/jedwyatt/?hl=enBachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Screen11

Last edited by IrelandRose on Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:32 pm

mercieme wrote:

It shows he is on Wifi, so yes he could post.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:34 pm

Thanks ladies for confirming Jed had WiFi service on as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:43 pm

That is interesting about the available dates for the football camp. This weekend and next were available dates but she didn’t list either of those. Instead she listed the June 15-16 and June 22ND. Which even if she had a SHV with Jed this weekend, she wouldn’t see him again the next three weekends.... Jed has a show next weekend, then the other two she offered up for football camp.

The SM stuff still makes me think Tyler. But the lack of SHV is a weird sign.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:50 pm

Hannah just made a story about going to Wango Tango that makes me think no shv. If there was one with Jed it was only 2 days because she was seen Wednesday night at a mall.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:53 pm

ffoxxslyy wrote:Hannah's mom also liked the most recent post from a Tyler fan account on IG (@teamtylercameron) - a video of Tyler talking about the Chip and Joanna Gaines book that he was reading. She doesn't follow the account so I thought it was interesting.

Interesting indeed. There are so many hints to it being Tyler and if I had to guess they are doing just fine. Sucks if the show is making them wait til BIP filming to see each other. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:57 pm

Idk how I missed it before but assuming Jed posted the SC right after he took it, the time on his phone puts him on the west coast. Time on his phone is 2:49. He posted it an hour ago. Time in LA is 3:55. Time in Nashville is 5:55. Hannah just posted about going to Wango Tango so pretty much confirms no SHV but Jed potentially being on the west coast is interesting. Assuming Jed isn't F1, he could be in the running for TB maybe? Hence in LA, and maybe why he's not posting where he is?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:58 pm

Q. When did RS correct the Peter spoiler, and how long did it take for sleuthers to realize something was amiss? I hardly paid attention that season (which is preferable. Damn you, Tyler. laugh out loud)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689