SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:53 pm

So Tyler posts a story/video of his dog in the water playing and then his mom posts a story of Tyler's dog laying on the bed within 30 mins of each other
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:57 pm

alwayscooking wrote:So Tyler posts a story/video of his dog in the water playing and then his mom posts a story of Tyler's dog laying on the bed  within 30 mins of each other

LOL. SoWhatisthetruth.gif

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:00 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:So Tyler posts a story/video of his dog in the water playing and then his mom posts a story of Tyler's dog laying on the bed  within 30 mins of each other

laugh out loud i'll tell you what the truth is......imo he is on shv with hannah and they will be watching their 1 on 1 together tonight Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:03 pm

when I look at Tylers mothers instagram I dont see a recent post about his dog. Do I have the wrong one?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:06 pm

Miyala wrote:when I look at Tylers mothers instagram I dont see a recent post about his dog. Do I have the wrong one?

It's on her stories with a countdown for tonight's episode.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:08 pm

ok, thanx!
hehehe

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:18 pm

BlackHalo wrote:

Well Mamma C sure seems excited for tonight's episode since she has a countdown going Hugesmile
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:29 pm

Dang. This season is giving me whip lash. laugh out loud I don’t know what to believe.

The big tell will be what he posts about tonight, and if he is actually seen in viewing parties with friends/fam back home.

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:40 pm

I'm trying really hard not to go all tinfoil hat because I've learned the hard way that wishing as hard as you can for a certain outcome doesn't make it so. But it's odd to me that Mama C would use that pic of Tyler's dog for the countdown if she didn't currently have him. Did anyone follow her previously? Is this the norm, just randomly posting pics of Harley even when she doesn't have him? Plus the fact that Tyler's posted nothing with his friends and hasn't been tagged by them anywhere either. question

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:41 pm

I have more faith in Tyler knowing how to post an old video to IG stories than his mom. I just know my mom and MIL barely know what IG is and they are around the same age as Tyler’s mom.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:48 pm

@ReneeM I followed her once I saw the page and her facebook which is public. This is her first story with Harley since I found the page. All post she made about Harley on sm that I have scene seem to be when Tyler was filming. Hope that helps.

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:53 pm

@smg2587 thanks! So the plot thickens... maybe.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689