SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:51 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:They did and Arie had Becca to AZ.  But none of them posted their locations/stories nearly as much as this F2.  Still it’s possible at some point.
Yep, poster Renee pointed that out also. We need to figure out where Hannah is. If she is back in Alabama, hopefully we get a sighting soon enough.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:06 am

mercieme wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:They did and Arie had Becca to AZ.  But none of them posted their locations/stories nearly as much as this F2.  Still it’s possible at some point.
Yep, poster Renee pointed that out also. We need to figure out where Hannah is. If she is back in Alabama, hopefully we get a sighting soon enough.

I could always stalk her house :detective laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:10 am

alwayscooking wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I could always stalk her house   :detective    laugh out loud
I would be so happy if you could take one for the team girl or better yet stalk Papa Brown’s salon giggling No way she won’t be out & about with the family if she is in Tuscaloosa IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:54 pm

I still don't think Jed can be ruled out as F1 yet. I remember when so many members were giddy watching Brad and Chantal supposedly falling in love when all along Brad wanted Em. Slow burn. Heck, even RS had Chantal eating Thanksgiving dinner with Brad!! laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:02 pm

No mention from RS in his column today about all the traveling drama, even though I'm positive he would've gotten a ton of emails about Jed being seen at the airport. He didn't do his usual arrogant "People are doubting the spoiler but I'm always right" routine, but he did keep saying how Hannah is clearly so much more into Tyler than Jed and this date was when her frontrunner switched from Luke to Tyler, so... it doesn't sound like he's doubting his spoiler just yet scratch Hadn't he already changed from Peter to Bryan at this point on Rachel's season?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:07 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:No mention from RS in his column today about all the traveling drama, even though I'm positive he would've gotten a ton of emails about Jed being seen at the airport. He didn't do his usual arrogant "People are doubting the spoiler but I'm always right" routine, but he did keep saying how Hannah is clearly so much more into Tyler than Jed and this date was when her frontrunner switched from Luke to Tyler, so... it doesn't sound like he's doubting his spoiler just yet scratch Hadn't he already changed from Peter to Bryan at this point on Rachel's season?
A couple of us chatted last night that he won’t waffle on his spoiler....yep right on plan. I was just informed he has reader emails tomorrow so we should wait for that but me thinks he is going to stay rock solid on that spoiler because before this time he had corrected for Rachel’s season when he initially had it wrong.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:08 pm

@Hawaii Girl Yup, he switched it right before the third episode aired. On the other hand, he didn't change Ali's and Brad's endings until close to the very end (and he never changed Des's), so it doesn't seem like there's really a pattern for RS.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:09 pm

Yeah I checked his tweets last night, he was live tweeting the episode and there was nothing that indicated he was changing his spoiler. That's not to say he can't be wrong still, I just don't think he's heard anything that's making him doubt the outcome. & yes at this point he had already changed the spoiler from Peter to Bryan.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:12 pm

@Aria...I agree but Ali and Des were so long ago IMO when RS was really sloppy. He used to release spoilers even before the episode aired back then and up to Rachel’s Bette season. I think starting with Becca’s season, I have to give him credit because he is slower to release the Bette spoilers since he has been burned many times. IMO I definitely think he gets more concrete evidence before he runs with his spoilers now....we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:16 pm

mercieme wrote:@Aria...I agree but Ali and Des were so long ago IMO when RS was really sloppy. He used to release spoilers even before the episode aired back then and up to Rachel’s Bette season. I think starting with Becca’s season, I have to give him credit because he is slower to release the Bette spoilers since he has been burned many times. IMO I definitely think he gets more concrete evidence before he runs with his spoilers now....we shall see.

No disrespect to Steve, but he even got Colton's ending wrong the first time! I don't really think he is that careful. Even with Rachel, I think he was only able to correct it quickly because he became BFFs with Bossy Brittany and knew Peter's whereabouts at all times and knew he was still messing around with her (and he even said that wasn't enough to make him doubt the spoiler originally). 

I do still lean towards it being Tyler because of SM and on-screen chemistry, but RS's word just means so little to me when it comes to the Bachelorette.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:19 pm

Aria wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Aria...I agree but Ali and Des were so long ago IMO when RS was really sloppy. He used to release spoilers even before the episode aired back then and up to Rachel’s Bette season. I think starting with Becca’s season, I have to give him credit because he is slower to release the Bette spoilers since he has been burned many times. IMO I definitely think he gets more concrete evidence before he runs with his spoilers now....we shall see.

No disrespect to Steve, but he even got Colton's ending wrong the first time! I don't really think he is that careful. Even with Rachel, I think he was only able to correct it quickly because he became BFFs with Bossy Brittany and knew Peter's whereabouts at all times and knew he was still messing around with her (and he even said that wasn't enough to make him doubt the spoiler originally). 

I do still lean towards it being Tyler because of SM and on-screen chemistry, but RS's word just means so little to me when it comes to the Bachelorette.

Agreed, I sleuthed this season starting from filming and RS was just validation of what was already sleuthed...like I have posted it’s Tyler or bust IMO, but happy to be proven wrong Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:20 pm

ReneeM wrote:Yeah I checked his tweets last night, he was live tweeting the episode and there was nothing that indicated he was changing his spoiler. That's not to say he can't be wrong still, I just don't think he's heard anything that's making him doubt the outcome. & yes at this point he had already changed the spoiler from Peter to Bryan.

Also his post today kept re-iterating how it wasn't even close between Jed and Tyler in his eyes, that Hannah clearly liked Jed but was googoo gaga over Tyler. So I don't not think he is backing down on his spoiler at all.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689