SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:04 am

dee wrote:
misslurking wrote:
Oh wow ! thats interesting but she was at nicks podcast up till recently !? they went out on a boat all out in the open and no one took a sneak picture ? hmmmmm ...
The person posted two days ago about something he saw A WEEK AGO (from when he posted). Not sure if that fits in your timeline of your post-memorial day weekend theory.

as much as i would love this i doubt that she would go on a boat full of ppl with phones...it would be too risky imo at least the other couples that did unsanctioned shvs got in disguises ... i think there were a lot of girls on that boat with tyler?from afar they could resemble hannah? jmo

But i like the idea that maybe she met up with him in the keys!?question

maybe mama cameron could pls post a pic of a boat or ig story of a boat or bday cake? to let us know if hannah and ty have met up for a unsanctioned shv Praying bestbud!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:17 am

@LeapofFaith I agree. I do think they met up once between filming and now. I don't think they were in the open on a boat like they don't care to be caught. That's impossible. I read somewhere that where Hannah was with her family was 8 hours drive away from Tyler's hometown. Keys theory sounds more probable to me as their social media patterns were more dubious around that time and could also be manipulated to fudge the timelines without looking like they completely went off SM.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:20 am

I don’t believe she was on a boat in the open. I saw that comment and clicked the profile. It was a young teenage boy. I’m going to assume he was trolling.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:07 am

Okay well at this point I'm just going to assume Tyler's not F1 until proven otherwise, because I am TIRED of hoping they're finally starting their SHV only for them both to pop up elsewhere. It'll be much less stressful this way laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:12 am

@Loulou
Just two thoughts - Loulou's mention of the the Jake Owen song - with "Water Tower" and someone else posted a bit ago - a shot of Hannah at home in bed with one of her dogs with the caption - "I love you." Sending out messages to someone?

I know that this was discussed before - and that Peter has stopped following Hannah,
but is there "ANY" way that he would be in the mix? He can easily fly to see her;
lives in the LA area? Just throwing it out there - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 2498057887

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:20 am

I’ve always wondered about this InstaStory. He also posted it on Twitter. Do we known who the arm belongs to? The one with the teal shirt and red phone case? I don’t remember seeing photos of them with other girls on the boat that weekend and there doesn’t seem to be female voices in the video....  Not sure what to think of it.

https://twitter.com/tylerjcameron3/status/1134086303757348864?s=21
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:26 am

@avacaroline Hand looks masculine, probably his dad.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:30 am

avacaroline wrote:I’ve always wondered about this InstaStory. He also posted it on Twitter. Do we known who the arm belongs to? The one with the teal shirt and red phone case? I don’t remember seeing photos of them with other girls on the boat that weekend and there doesn’t seem to be female voices in the video....  Not sure what to think of it.

Hannah still has the same glitter phone case from the clip of when she was told she is officially the Bachelorette.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxwN-wTAbx-/glitter phone case from her press round post filming

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Phone_10
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Vlcsna10

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:37 am

avacaroline wrote:I’ve always wondered about this InstaStory. He also posted it on Twitter. Do we known who the arm belongs to? The one with the teal shirt and red phone case? I don’t remember seeing photos of them with other girls on the boat that weekend and there doesn’t seem to be female voices in the video....  Not sure what to think of it.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 P110
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 P1_210

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:13 am

alwayscooking wrote:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 P110
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 P1_210

Yeah, that’s a pretty beefy bicep. Carry on everyone!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:55 pm

Looks as though Hannah is on the move, y’all. A man tweeted a pic with her about 3h ago on a plane saying he had had a good talk with her. You can see the delta logo on the seat behind them. I can’t figure out where he’s headed to. Come on, super sleuthers, hop to it. If you search her on Twitter you will find the pic.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:00 pm

Here is the tweet who know how long after he spoke with her this guy posted this. He is from Birmingham, AL as well.

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689