SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:00 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I still don't think Jed can be ruled out as F1 yet.  I remember when so many members  were giddy watching Brad and Chantal supposedly falling in love when all along Brad wanted Em.  Slow burn.  Heck, even RS had Chantal eating Thanksgiving dinner with Brad!! laugh out loud laugh out loud
Agreed that’s why I am watching the feet! I don’t have enough proof either way to call it yet.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:04 pm

Can someone fill me in about these airport sightings?  When was Jed seen at the airport?  And he had his guitar?  Did he possibly have a gig that weekend? Why do we think it could have been a SHV?  Sorry to ask so many questions, but life with kids is getting in the way of this show.  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:09 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:I'd seriously believe she left single before I'd believe she chose Jed. Holy sh!t. The difference between those two dates was mindblowing.

Mmmm hmm, they said the same about Emily (Brad 2.0). She's so boring. She's so blah. She can't possibly be F1. Brad had Thanksgiving dinner with Chantal. cheeky laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:10 pm

I’m just gonna believe RS until I see more proof that Tyler isn’t the one she chose. From watching in tv I just can’t see her picking someone else and that’s with one real date so far.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:11 pm

Y”all BIP has started filming based on the usual suspects now missing from SM, and one of the spoiler sites confirmed this as well. So please let’s use our collective sleuthing powers to find out if SHV is gonna happen in Mexico in the coming days....TYIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:12 pm

The filming begins on thursday according to RS but the contestants left yesterday

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:15 pm

Miyala wrote:The filming begins on thursday according to RS but the contestants left yesterday
Ok great....thanks for clarifying. I am very much hopeful for an SHV clue to manifest soon Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:15 pm

@mercieme the last time Hannah was with her family, she posted a ton so it should be easy to detect if she’s with her family or not. Tyler has been very quiet today as well.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:17 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:I'd seriously believe she left single before I'd believe she chose Jed. Holy sh!t. The difference between those two dates was mindblowing.

Mmmm hmm, they said the same about Emily (Brad 2.0).  She's so boring.  She's so blah.  She can't possibly be F1.  Brad had Thanksgiving dinner with Chantal.  cheeky laugh out loud

I always saw that as Brad being all in on Emily and her not really feeling it. To me it was clear who Brad was picking.

I am not as sure this season, but last night she seemed more into Tyler but she has already changed fromLuke to Tyler it could happen again imo.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:19 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@mercieme the last time Hannah was with her family, she posted a ton so it should be easy to detect if she’s with her family or not. Tyler has been very quiet today as well.
Thanks Ash....I am at the point where I am ok for them to post on SM as long as I don’t see their faces or able to pinpoint them in locations with family / friends giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:25 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Can someone fill me in about these airport sightings?  When was Jed seen at the airport?  And he had his guitar?  Did he possibly have a gig that weekend? Why do we think it could have been a SHV?  Sorry to ask so many questions, but life with kids is getting in the way of this show.  laugh out loud

Jed was seen the Nashville airport on Saturday midday with his guitar. I think by baggage claim.

Hannah was seen out in LA Wednesday night and posted pics with a producers dog on Friday.

So if there was one it was after Wednesday night and ended early Saturday AM. The short term plus him having his guitar and no disguise makes me question it. But there has been no real evidence of Tyler having one either.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:26 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

Mmmm hmm, they said the same about Emily (Brad 2.0).  She's so boring.  She's so blah.  She can't possibly be F1.  Brad had Thanksgiving dinner with Chantal.  cheeky laugh out loud

Totally disagree. Brad couldn't even form a sentence when he was around Emily. I wanted him to pick Chantal because I liked her more and I think she was more into him, but it did not surprise me that he picked Em...and this was way before I understood editing.

I don't see it much with Jed, but I see heaps with Tyler.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689