SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:32 pm

They were in Toronto, at Vanessa's friends place. Nick had posted and IG and so did Vanessa, at different times of course. Sleuthers, so sorry I forget who, noticed a sliver of orange pillow in both of their IG matched up to another old pic of Vanessa's at her friends place in Toronto who had those pillows.

I remember the sleuthing of the pillows since I was actually invested in Nick's season. And as I recall many dismissed that they were together because Vanessa posted another Story with her friend. I know some still believed but many didn't believe they would be together with a friend present because as they saw it, that's "not how these things work".

And I definitely don't remember anyone suspecting that they were together for 10 days since I'm pretty sure neither went silent on social media for that long. The point was simply that we know couples in the past have seen each other beyond strictly sanctioned SHV. Again, not saying that this is or isn't what's happening here. Just making a point.

Tyler to me seemed like he had his lines rehearsed and knew exactly what he was going to say and do.

Unless Tyler got a heads up that Hannah was essentially bawling her eyes out over the other guys hating Luke P who was clearly her favorite at the time, I don't know how he could have rehearsed and known exactly what he was going to say. Tyler seemed genuinely confused at first and thrown when Hannah first started talking to him about not being herself and feeling up to the date.

I think much like Jed naturally gets judged by some as not being there for the right reasons for his being a musician, Tyler gets the automatic "player, not entirely sincere" because he's very good looking, clearly knows it and is obviously very confident and comfortable in his skin. There's no fumbling awkwardness with him.

So that naturally gets read by some as insincere and player. And hey, I get it. I don't know the guy so he could be or not. But for me personally, and I've always just gone with my gut with this franchise, I think he's just a chill and laid back person.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Al Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:32 pm

@sosleepy I think that reddit thread might be deleted, but the person had posted screencaps of their convo, and from I recall that is what RS said. He did not call it suspicious though, but instead that it's not like it doesn't mean anything, but there could be numerous reasons why he was at the airport.

Last edited by Al on Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:48 pm

RS said he’s heard nothing implicating Jed could be the winner from his various reliable sources. He initially said the airport thing was nothing, then corrected himself and said it’s not nothing, but it’s pure speculation at this point and he doesn’t seem very concerned. He continues with the show knows how leads have spoiled it in the past, and unless there’s proof of Hannah actually with one of the guys (though he only mentioned Tyler), it’s just speculation. I’m sure he’ll look into it. Additionally he said he thinks the show has people involved potentially playing games on social media.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:42 pm

As far as I can see, both Tyler and Hannah have been silent on SM today. Maybe they are in fact together. I say that now, and watch....one of them will turn up at home.

Last season, Colton and Cassie were together every weekend. It was easier for them because of them living so close to one another, but they definitely didn’t keep it from their families and they definitely broke the rules about safe house visits. Maybe Hannah and Tyler do as well.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:49 pm

Tyler tweeted 5 hours ago and liked a tweet 2 hours ago that Jed tweeted 3 hours ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Tyler tweeted 5 hours ago and liked a tweet 2 hours ago that Jed tweeted 3 hours ago.

Tyler and Jed are on a SHV! laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:20 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Tyler tweeted 5 hours ago and liked a tweet 2 hours ago that Jed tweeted 3 hours ago.

Tyler and Jed are on a SHV! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Lol! Jed has been posting Insta stories all day. Nothing on there from Tyler or Hannah.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:26 am

Tyler posted a picture with Hannah but no Instastory as he usually would when on the phone.. Bet they’re together now reminiscing on that first date Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 1710264613
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:31 am

I will say looking a Jed’s stories they are all over the place with different clothes and locations (some match so may have changed clothes).. but not all were from today imo.  But I do think he is on Nashville this week.

ETA rewatching it now I think it’s all today just changed a few times.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:36 am

limoncello wrote:Tyler posted a picture with Hannah but no Instastory as he usually would when on the phone.. Bet they’re together now reminiscing on that first date Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 1710264613
Over 24 hours now since both of them have not been seen. We need this to extend to about 3-4 days please, that is all. Hannah also surfaced to like some things on IG as I understand and it’s all good by me if they want to come on & off SM to like or comment on posts but yeah they need to stay unseen for a few days is all I ask giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:54 am

Well Tyler reposted a story from a friend and tagged 3 friends in it all with private accounts. Who knows when that story was actually made. By the bio its says they 2 went to Wake Forest 1 went to High Point and one of them lives or from New Jersey. Not sure what to make of that one.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:05 am

I don’t usually post here but this was ridiculous. Tyler got tagged in a photo just now by I’m assuming his friends mom. She posted one of the three of them. He’s right outside NYC. Or at least according to the 10 minute ago time stamp.

the photo has the hashtag #tylerandhannah granted she also tagged the bachelorette.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689