SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 70 of 82 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Catching up several pages. Why is Tyler untagging himself from other's SM?

Unsure if that was true. All I know for sure is one of the picture of him in that Mexican bar got deleted is the only facts I have. There was another picture he was tagged in but I have no clue what happen to that one.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Al Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:49 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:^^ IS Jed a nice guy, though? Didn't RS have info about him being emotionally abusive in a past relationship, or am I thinking of someone else?

Also, what in the world is up with Tyler's mom's social media if Jed is F1? This is all so confusing.

Yeah RS had gotten multiple people tell him Jed was emotionally abusive in the past. Someone on reddit who apparently sent screenshots and is friends with his ex said his last girlfriend developed an eating disorder after he would make her send pictures of what she was wearing before she went out. According to them they ended not even a year ago.

*snipped*.
This is why I just can't embrace Jed. IIRC, this girl's friends were commenting on sm about this before the season, which makes me tend to believe it imo. And if true, it's troubling that this is recent behavior.

Last edited by Al on Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:49 pm

sosleepy wrote:I think this is rather circumstantial. She’s contractually obligated to do do these things, and Jed happens to live there and is also on the music scene. Whoopty doo. Is it suspicious we don’t have a Tyler/Hannah SHV? Heck yes it is. But I still don’t think this particular event points to Jed.
Exactly this. What a ride we’re on girl laugh out loud  I’d say it’s fun, but at this point it’s just comical.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:51 pm

What if ... they’ve decided to move Bachelor talks to NYC to throw things off and that’s why Tyler is there? laugh out loud Could explain why he’s happy and supportive lmao

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:56 pm

@TheWrongReasons I noticed that the other day Tyler liked a tweet that was kind of implying that perhaps Mike could/should be the bachelor? At least that’s how I took it. If that’s the case, Tyler is either F1 or doesn’t want the bachelor gig.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:57 pm

Definitely looking like Tyler and his fam are just playing along with a foiler. Meh. I'm checked out. Don't care about the Luke P drama and Jed. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:05 pm

@Ash2214 that’s nice of him to show support to Mike Smiley

Honestly, for my own selfish viewing reasons, I would love having him as The Bachelor if he’s not F1. That or BIP since that environment is better for some people to really get the time together. I just want to follow him as part of a BN couple, I’m not picky regarding with whom unless it’s like Corinne or someone annoying laugh out loud.

As for if RS ends up being wrong and Hannah is with Jed - best of luck to them, she’s a really cool girl and he seems fine, but I’m just not interested.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:06 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Definitely looking like Tyler and his fam are just playing along with a foiler. Meh. I'm checked out. Don't care about the Luke P drama and Jed. JMO.

Maybe its me but I don't think Tyler's mom is playing games. Anyone remember that comment she typed when she saw that Luke was in Greece on a picture either Colton or Cassie put up. People took her comment and thought Tyler had left at f3/f4 before Luke was caught at the airport by RS.

From following his mother you can tell when she is excited about what was happening. I don't think she could fake this exactment if her son was dumped, but that's just my opinion. I just think we would see a whole lot for comments like the one she left before filming ended if Tyler wasn't f1.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:12 pm

Is it me or Hannah is doing more promotion work for ABC than usual ? Do past leads have to show up for their post Bach commitments this often and less spaced out in between ? Starting to think she ended up with no one TBH !

Tyler is in NY area as of now without any reason to believe he is in Nashville ??!! He reposted a fan made song based in his one on one time with Hannah and his words sound like he is with Hannah but the actions don't ? Mama Cameron is way too excited if his son got dumped on nation TV. Mama brown also seems to show her preference for Tyler over anyone else. Tyler's NJ friend follows Hannah too. Seems like F1 signs but they always are accounted for. All 3 of them. It just seems like Hannah choose no one to me !
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:17 pm

misslurking wrote:Is it me or Hannah is doing more promotion work for ABC than usual ? Do past leads have to show up for their post Bach commitments this often and less spaced out in between ? Starting to think she ended up with no one TBH !

Tyler is in NY area as of now without any reason to believe he is in Nashville ??!! He reposted a fan made song based in his one on one time with Hannah and his words sound like he is with Hannah but the actions don't ? Mama Cameron is way too excited if his son got dumped on nation TV. Mama brown also seems to show her preference for Tyler over anyone else. Tyler's NJ friend follows Hannah too. Seems like F1 signs but they always are accounted for. All 3 of them. It just seems like Hannah choose no one to me !

Did Tyler’s NJ friend follow Hannah just recently?
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:19 pm

If Tyler is F1 the other possible explanation is that the new production team since Elan left is being way more strict with letting the couple meet up and Hannah and Tyler are following the rules. I want to believe but it just doesn't add up.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:22 pm

@Abda81864  looks like it. I have a seperate Insta account just dedicated to SM activity of Hannah's family, Tyler's family, them and Jed along with Hannah's closest friends and Tyler's closest friends just for sluething purpose. It does seem like he followed her once Tyler flee down to NJ. I just didn't mention anything since it was normal F1 clue at that time.

Last edited by misslurking on Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 82 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689