SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 71 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:24 pm

I’m 100% with smg2587. I have spent some time in Tyler’s Instagram and have been shocked at the wide range of friends - esp male supporting the guy and this journey. The guy is loved and imo doesn’t need to watch all Hannah’s interviews and follow the various sm sites if F2 and not wanting the bachelor gig. IMHO all the clues are supporting Tyler as f1 the only thing missing is shv in a session where the lead returned to USA exhausted only to do media continuously. If f1 spoiler was only RS I would b concerned but at this stage I’m unwavering.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:25 pm

BlackHalo wrote:If Tyler is F1 the other possible explanation is that the new production team since Elan left is being way more strict with letting the couple meet up and Hannah and Tyler are following the rules. I want to believe but it just doesn't add up.

If that were the case, no more couples will make it from here on out. These couples truly get to know one another and fall for each other after filming. JMO

I’m perplexed. Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:32 pm

@Julie81 imho opinion with modern technology couples can spend 24/7 with each other just not physically. Tyler is always seen with his phone in hand. Just food for thought.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:43 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:Another possible Tyler sighting on twitter getting off a train in Ridgewood NJ

Just to give context....

The other day, Tyler was tagged with his Florida Atlantic friend and the friend's aunt (the one with the large lips!) in Wyckoff, NJ. If you wanted to get to Wyckoff (my hometown) by train from NYC, you would take a PATH train from Manhattan to Hoboken and then get on a NJ Transit train to Ridgewood and drive 10 minutes to Wyckoff.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:00 pm

Hannah just put a story up at cma fest. She is backstage talking to some press. The music begins in half an hour wonder if she is going to be like she was at Wango tango in front of the stage. It is raining in Nashville so she might just stay backstage.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:22 pm

Loulou wrote:@Julie81 imho opinion with modern technology couples can spend 24/7 with each other just not physically.  Tyler is always seen with his phone in hand. Just food for thought.

I agree, and also Hannah’s finale is only 8 weeks after her FRC. That’s an unprecedented fast turn around. If you can’t survive that... wellllll... it’s not meant to be.  I’m not saying not having SHVs is a good idea (it’s not, definitely not), but the fact that we are dealing with an entirely new production team without Elan at the helm hasn’t really been given enough consideration here imo. They may truly be doing things differently and changing things up.

Anything is possible right now and I think all options need to remain on the table. Stupid RS. I feel the opposite of spoiled right now. laugh out loud He needs to retire. What he provides us is nothing we don’t gather ourselves from SM most of the time. If he happens to be wrong about Tyler, his Bachelorette stats are like 50%. No Beuno, Rita Skeeter. laugh out loud All this being said, call me Polly Anna, but today I’m kinda feeling like come finale night, it’s still going to be Tyler. Idk. He/they still make the most sense to me. The lack of SHV concrete proof is literally the only thing against him. I admit I’m changing my mind on this the way some people change their underwear, laugh out loud, but that’s where I’m at right now. Hannah doing press for CMAs that air on ABC in the city where Jed lives because he’s in the music scene is completely circumstantial to me.  I’m not that concerned about this coincidence. Presently not concerned, anyway. Subject to change. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:32 pm

This Nashville Press Rodeo of Hannah was in the sked as part of her obligatory TheBachelorette duties. Plus she is a Southern girl. Country music is life for them.

This is a bold statement. Methinks their SHV will be after this long-before-scheduled- perfect Spoiler-Foiler- Nashville gig. And as mentioned by someone here previously, when Technology wasn't as savvy in past Ette/Bachelor Seasons, the F1 couple had to endure LDR type of communication. Wasn't that the admitted struggles of JP, Catherine, etc? So my bold theory is Tyler C had no choice but to agree seeing Hannah when her Press Rodeo eases up a bit. AND, AND, Tyler C is a super SECURE AND CONFIDENT guy to put up with Hannah B's frenzy and tight sked. Yup, including this Nashville thingy. Hugesmile

Imagining Tyler C saying this to Hannah:

"I'll take whatever i can get with you... I do not mind not seeing you for months BECAUSE at the end of this, i will be the man beside you 24/7. I'll be with you and not leave even when you get sick of me. Besides absence makes the heart grow fonder. So go out there, babe and kill it!"

Wanna bet? haha

I'm in Tyler C's boat all the way as F1

or as The Bachelor... Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 3806527698

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:36 pm

The fact I read that and swooned bc he would say something like that laugh out loud . It's exactly something Tyler would say. JMO but Hannah missed out in a gem if she didn't chose Tyler.

I get the vibe RS will change his spoiler soon but it breaks my heart a little
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:36 pm

Questions: Can someone tell me if Tyler is on twitter as he is unusually quiet? Plus is there any media promoting Hannah early next week? Does Hannah have to b in Nashville tomorrow for media?

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:41 pm

Loulou wrote:Questions: Can someone tell me if Tyler is on twitter as he is unusually quiet? Plus is there any media promoting Hannah early next week? Does Hannah have to b in Nashville tomorrow for media?

Her meet and greet is scheduled for tomorrow around 2 I have read. Now who knows if she will be at the big stage tomorrow or not. I will say Hannah seems a fan of all types of music but most of the acts tomorrow on the big stage are more classic country Tim McGraw and Miranda Lambert are the 2 big names scheduled for tomorrow.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:46 pm

Loulou wrote:Questions: Can someone tell me if Tyler is on twitter as he is unusually quiet? Plus is there any media promoting Hannah early next week? Does Hannah have to b in Nashville tomorrow for media?
I was just checking my feed and Tyler very recently liked & retweeted this:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 1864a010
Source: my screenshot of @TylerJCameron3 Twitter

Another heartwarming father/son tweet/video :detective

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:51 pm

In this old IG from 47 weeks ago during a Q&A someone asks her what do you want to do when you are older.

She responds, "I really wish I could sing and be a country music star when I get older"

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Captur65

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17959378291063622/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689