SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 77 of 82 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:46 pm

On Jed comment likes he tends to like anything he sees as positive. I don't think we can really take them as a clue. I have seen things ranging from jedforbachelor to you guys are a good looking couple to stuff like she is happy to have you there. His comment likes are all over the board to me. All jmo.

By the way just incase people where wondering Tyler usually only likes comments from the people he follows. Probably a good strategy all things considering.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:51 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:Someone is tracking Jed’s IG activity and he’s going through and liking comments on his pictures like “Marry Me!” “If Hannah doesn’t marry you, I’m available and local” along with basically more slightly thirsty fan comments from girls. It could be nothing but thought I’d throw it out there.
.i am sorry but Jed seems like a total sleezeball imo. Something about him grosses me out. And Hannah deserves better than a F1 that would like things like that. Compare to the stuff Ty shares on SM. Night and day.

all JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:57 pm

A Hannah sighting at the airport does make the possibility of SHV with Jed unlikely but I'm fully expecting her to just go back to Alabama at this point. My Tyler hope has honestly faded. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:09 am

Jed refusing to take a fan pic is just as curious to me as Tyler un-tagging himself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am

I don’t think Tyler untagged himself. I think the post was deleted. The caption was a bit weird so I’m assuming the poster was maybe getting a ton of DMs. This is all my opinion though.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:13 am

smg2587 wrote:On Jed comment likes he tends to like anything he sees as positive. I don't think we can really take them as a clue. I have seen things ranging from jedforbachelor to you guys are a good looking couple to stuff like she is happy to have you there. His comment likes are all over the board to me. All jmo.

considering how he reacted with Hannah and Luke, I think he understands that some fans are totally cray-cray. It is a known fact that some fans on social medias are over the top, either professing their love or professing their hate... behind their screen. If they sneeze, the meaning is dissected and interpreted one way or the other. Most guys and girls love social media attention. Some more than others (eh Peter???), some less. It does not mean they are villains. They are humans.

For now, I will just wait for the infamous horrible ugly nasty unforgivable dirty mistake(s) they made before they met Hannah or after the show to make a judgment. Meanwhile, I like what I see on my TV screen with both. This may change, mind you, but I am willing to give the benefice of the doubt. I am more interested to see a love story on my weekly heavily edited TV show rather than discovering that they use newspapers instead of Charmin toilet paper. Hugesmile

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:26 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Jed refusing to take a fan pic is just as curious to me as Tyler un-tagging himself.
Which photo did he untag himself in? The one from the Mexican bar was deleted by the original poster. Was there another?
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:16 am

okkaayy wrote:I don’t think Tyler untagged himself. I think the post was deleted. The caption was a bit weird so I’m assuming the poster was maybe getting a ton of DMs. This is all my opinion though.

sorry what was the caption? i missed it?? TYIA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:17 am

mjason wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Jed refusing to take a fan pic is just as curious to me as Tyler un-tagging himself.
Which photo did he untag himself in? The one from the Mexican bar was deleted by the original poster. Was there another?
Just this one I believe. I’m guessing the poster thought better of it. The caption was dumb because she told him to break up with Hannah and then it looked she took the picture without him even realizing it considering he was looking down at his phone while standing next to his buddy.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:25 am

From page 70.

smg2587 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Catching up several pages. Why is Tyler untagging himself from other's SM?

Unsure if that was true. All I know for sure is one of the picture of him in that Mexican bar got deleted is the only facts I have. There was another picture he was tagged in but I have no clue what happen to that one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:31 am

Ash2214 wrote:Maybe it’s just me, but I find it odd that Jed is liking comments on his latest picture from women that are kinda of drooling over him. The comments are a range from “if Hannah doesn’t pick you, I’m available!” and “I’m available and local!”

Maybe he’s just trying to be interactive with fans by liking some comments, but I just find that kind of weird. There are more innocent comments that he could probably give a like to instead IMO.

Jed tries to "like" every comment on IG. I thought that was odd too at first, but I realized he just tries to respond to his fans. Obviously, he can't like each and every comment, but he tries to like the ones at the top of his post.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:36 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Maybe it’s just me, but I find it odd that Jed is liking comments on his latest picture from women that are kinda of drooling over him. The comments are a range from “if Hannah doesn’t pick you, I’m available!” and “I’m available and local!”

Maybe he’s just trying to be interactive with fans by liking some comments, but I just find that kind of weird. There are more innocent comments that he could probably give a like to instead IMO.

Jed tries to "like" every comment on IG.  I thought that was odd too at first, but I realized he just tries to respond to his fans.  Obviously, he can't like each and every comment, but he tries to like the ones at the top of his post.  
I just found it odd that on this latest post, pretty much all of his likes were from thirsty girls letting him know they were available. I saw plenty of more innocent comments and  those weren’t liked nearly as much. Could mean nothing, but it’s just an observation.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 82 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689