SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 78 of 82 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:41 am

can someone tells me if both guys cleaned their Instagram a lot?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:From page 70.

smg2587 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Catching up several pages. Why is Tyler untagging himself from other's SM?

Unsure if that was true. All I know for sure is one of the picture of him in that Mexican bar got deleted is the only facts I have. There was another picture he was tagged in but I have no clue what happen to that one.

Since it my post @GuardianAngel is referring to I remember a 2nd picture of Tyler with 2 girls that he posed for and had his arms on their shoulders from the bar. I may be confusing it with an IG story now but that's the one I was referring to as a 2nd picture. It was just a fan photo but that the one if anyone can remember it please correct me.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:53 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Maybe it’s just me, but I find it odd that Jed is liking comments on his latest picture from women that are kinda of drooling over him. The comments are a range from “if Hannah doesn’t pick you, I’m available!” and “I’m available and local!”

Maybe he’s just trying to be interactive with fans by liking some comments, but I just find that kind of weird. There are more innocent comments that he could probably give a like to instead IMO.

Jed tries to "like" every comment on IG.  I thought that was odd too at first, but I realized he just tries to respond to his fans.  Obviously, he can't like each and every comment, but he tries to like the ones at the top of his post.  
I just found it odd that on this latest post, pretty much all of his likes were from thirsty girls letting him know they were available. I saw plenty of more innocent comments and  those weren’t liked nearly as much. Could mean nothing, but it’s just an observation.

those likes scream f2 to me...or if f1 i find it a little disrespectful of hannah IMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:02 am

Okay so based on all this I'm back to being confident that Jed is not F1.

As for refusing to take a picture, I don't hold it against him too much (yet). We don't know what were the circumstances, he could have been upset over something/felt like he wasn't pretty enough etc etc. All I'm saying is there are worse things than that, IMO.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:05 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Maybe it’s just me, but I find it odd that Jed is liking comments on his latest picture from women that are kinda of drooling over him. The comments are a range from “if Hannah doesn’t pick you, I’m available!” and “I’m available and local!”

Maybe he’s just trying to be interactive with fans by liking some comments, but I just find that kind of weird. There are more innocent comments that he could probably give a like to instead IMO.

Jed tries to "like" every comment on IG.  I thought that was odd too at first, but I realized he just tries to respond to his fans.  Obviously, he can't like each and every comment, but he tries to like the ones at the top of his post.  
I just found it odd that on this latest post, pretty much all of his likes were from thirsty girls letting him know they were available. I saw plenty of more innocent comments and  those weren’t liked nearly as much. Could mean nothing, but it’s just an observation.

those likes scream f2 to me...or if f1 i find it a little disrespectful of hannah IMO
Yeah, I think the contestants should just go the neutral route and like more basic comments. If you’re the F1, it’s not a good look IMO to be liking comments about being the bachelor or from thirsty women telling you they’re available and local. If you’re the F2, it’s kind of a giveaway IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:10 am

I’m just not even going to need to go out on a limb here in saying Hannah banana the beast, who is demanding unconditional love and devotion, would be okay with her fiancé liking those kinds of thirsty comments. No way. Good catch @Ash2214!! He reminds me so much of Robby.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:11 am

@Alanna totally! Including adding that business email to his bio pretty much right after he got back from filming laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:23 am

He was liking comments about Hannah picking him, so I don't think his likes mean much. He just likes to like most of the comments. laugh out loud Jm2c
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:25 am

ReneeM wrote:

His activity under the pic from Hannah’s date was odd too. He liked a bunch of comments Tuesday but none about him and hannah’s relationship. Only about him specifically, his honesty, how if Hannah doesn’t pick him, they do, and a couple saying Jed for Bachelor.  

IMO That screams:

1. Thirsty
2. Not F1

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:29 am

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Screen10

I saved the kind of comments he liked too as I found it fishy. Definitely F2 behaviour according to me.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:31 am

SWEET!!!! I’m going ahead and ruling out Jed F1! laugh out loud

What’s going on with Tyler, I do not know. But as far as Jed, peace and bye. wine
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:32 am

Yeah I'd rather him like none than all if he's gonna disrespect Hannah like that. Everything about him rubs me the wrong way. It takes 2 seconds to realize what liking those type of comments does. & honestly I think Hannah already being out of Nashville points to him being F2..imho

Sis deserves better than Luke Pell 2.0.

Honestly Hannah is so secure and happy right now. I don't see her being okay with likes like that. It just makes a lot more sense to me that she's just her secure happy self with Tyler.

again imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 82 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689