SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:28 pm

avacaroline wrote:Man, this promo now means EVERYTHING! I’m sick of the Luke show but I’m so curious to see how Hannah works her way through all of this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv7HSTDFpgy/?igshid=1j2y9finm2fh2

Wow! You are so right. I had forgotten about this and now it is clear why they used it. Based on that, it makes it an even better promo and I had already thought it was the best they had ever done.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by avacaroline Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:45 pm

Sprite wrote:
avacaroline wrote:Man, this promo now means EVERYTHING! I’m sick of the Luke show but I’m so curious to see how Hannah works her way through all of this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv7HSTDFpgy/?igshid=1j2y9finm2fh2

Wow! You are so right. I had forgotten about this and now it is clear why they used it. Based on that, it makes it an even better promo and I had already thought it was the best they had ever done.

Something made me think of it so I went searching for the post and got chills when I watched it again!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:36 pm

@avacaroline thanks for bringing that here. I hadn't watched it till now, and wow, dead on for her season. And @Sprite , I agree it's the best one they've done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:09 am

Norcalgal wrote:
mbl wrote:Here’s another article featuring Chris Harrison, this one from eNews, about the sex/religion discussion.  I don’t think it’s been posted yet. 

https://m.eonline.com/news/1049732/how-the-bachelorette-is-about-to-explore-sex-and-religion

From last paragraph: "I think if I we were scripting this, we wouldn't have had someone like Luke dominate the landscape for so long and so heavily,"

Oh sure, the producers had no hand in Luke getting the FOURTH FSD slot and couldn't possibly have shown less of the Luke P drama the past few weeks. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 2622943811

I find it odd there's going to be this focus on religion yet they haven't bothered to show 30 seconds of Hannah/Luke bonding over their faith. It certainly would help viewers to understand why the heck Luke is still there.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:50 pm

I read this article and it really made me mad. I was also not feeling good about Chris Harrison saying any of this. It's making me feel like they are going to let Hannah take the fall for this Luke P. disaster. That's horrible! We all know how much they manipulate the contestants to get them to say what they want on camera. The fact that CH is now part of this blame game is infuriating.

...and it's sad. All I want for Hannah is to have a good season and find a guy that makes her happy in the end. Is that too much to ask for?

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:26 pm

Dahling wrote:I read this article and it really made me mad. I was also not feeling good about Chris Harrison saying any of this. It's making me feel like they are going to let Hannah take the fall for this Luke P. disaster. That's horrible! We all know how much they manipulate the contestants to get them to say what they want on camera. The fact that CH is now part of this blame game is infuriating.

...and it's sad. All I want for Hannah is to have a good season and find a guy that makes her happy in the end. Is that too much to ask for?

CH is the show mouthpiece. He does this all the time and pretends like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth as he is throwing someone into the lions den of public opinion. He is a sleazy as Robert Mills and MF.

Don't worry. Hannah seems to have had a great season and appears plenty happy. Even if things don't last forever, she appears like a sensible young lady who learns from whatever experiences she goes through, so no matter what happens she will consider it a growing experience. It is one of the things that has most surprised me about her and one of the things that makes me like her that much more. It's the attitude of everything happens for a reason to take me to the next step. A very positive attitude.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:55 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:38 am

'Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: 'We can't get traction this season'
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2019/06/17/bachelorette-host-chris-harrison-teases-hannah-luke/1458607001/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:44 pm

Just curious but why does Hannah not promote her season like every lead has done ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:17 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:19 pm

What in the world is he trying to spoil? He’s being so silly and criptic with his last couple of tweets!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:26 pm

Think RS is spilling something tomorrow and is also referring to the screencap we have of Hannah standing on a castle balcony in Scotland in a dress that isn't shown in Scotland holding one rose.

Maybe he's trying to suggest that there's no FRC this season either?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022