SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Ok.  Literally.  Taking away all of the cheating, and gasslighting, and ghosting, and azz grabbing, and womanizing....

This guy can't even pay for his rent and is having other people fund his vacations.  Yeah, he's totes ready to get married.  Solid choice.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Al Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:57 pm

Strangely, I think he'll end up making more money from shilling than singing imo. But at least he'll be able to pay for stuff now.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:21 pm

He can always go back to stripping. Legitimate excuse to grab, fondle and chat up woman as all in a nights work. Just paying the bills.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:26 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Not only did Fleiss make the above tweet at 4 hrs ago but before that at 5 hours ago he tweeted
"Just spoke with @AlabamaHannah . She’s as strong and confident as ever! What a great #TheBachelorette !!!"

So Fleiss probably heard or read the People article so he contacted Hannah, & is telling us she is strong as ever,  she must have told him don't believe it. What are we not supposed to believe .... Jed had a girlfriend when he went on the show? She drop kicked Scott off as soon as she heard telling him how disrespectful it was to have had a girlfriend already before going on show.  duh  Fleiss saying Hannah was as strong and confident as ever, about what choosing Jed?  Rolling Eyes   If she had chosen anyone else it wouldn't matter at all would it? Boy, oh Boy what a tangled web .... I'm sad for her that this season has been promoted how Hanna's has grown & is a  woman who know what she wants & this is what happens!!!! :tissuebox

So basically he is discrediting People mag who are in close partnership with the franchise and basically a number 1 media outlet for Bachelor related stuff? Not a good look I would say.

However, if he is poking at RS, I am listening. laugh out loud
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:48 pm

I read it as don’t believe what you read on RS site. Usually TPTB don’t comment much on contestants personal issues but with the winner spoiler changing from Tyler to Jed viewers and fans are upset. He’s only worried about ratings,imo, not about Jed having a gf. But if it drives ratings he’d be all for it regardless!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:52 pm

mercieme wrote:@alwayscooking maybe Mama Cameron is praying for an Hail Mary like many on SM in general are doing thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 2498057887 jmho. Based on the fact that folks from Reddit are now in touch with Hannah’s brother Patrick, I still think highly doubtful anything Patrick / rest of family informs Hannah will fall on deaf ears IMO. As Hannah said on the Viall files interview, she is fixer and good luck with her doing that with a guy that allegedly has been hitting on other women since he proclaimed his love to her, what a mess....all jmho

I say this with the kindest of intentions toward Hannah.  I hope she looks inward, gets some counselling, listens and leans on those who truly love her, and fixes herself.  Learn/know your worth girl.  You don't have to settle for 10th or 100th best.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:14 am

ReneeM wrote:@HEA ok but he didn’t confess that he had a gf. Saying you came on for your career is a lot different and a way easier pill to swallow than ‘I have a gf that I told to wait on me so if you pick me, when we get engaged I will technically still already be in a relationship’. Jmo though.

Are we 100% sure that he didn't tell her about the (GF)?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:33 am

bluwavz wrote:Lmao this frickin' sucks. We suffered through the Luke Show for nothing. What a waste of a season.

If Hannah is happy then why can people complain...Oh wait, they thought she's picked Tyler..OK.........
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:42 am

@LoveDovez no. People are complaining because we wanted better for Hannah, whether that was with Peter, Tyler, Mike, Garrett, etc. 

Jed has now been outed as having a girlfriend while he was on the show. He literally proposed to Hannah knowing he had a girlfriend back home that he didn’t officially end things with. That’s disrespectful to both his girlfriend and Hannah. 

Jed has been rumoured to be emotionally abusive according to an ex and her friends. It apparently got so bad that it led to this girl getting an eating disorder. 

Jed, who is now engaged to Hannah, has been rumored to be getting flirty with women and touching their body parts in bars... while he is engaged to Hannah. There are apparently videos of such bad behavior. It’s to the point where Hannah’s brother is apparently getting involved. 

Yes, I might think she had the best overall connection with Tyler and that they would have been good together, and while I’m not trying to speak for all Tyler fans, I think we mostly just want Hannah to be with a good guy. Every woman deserves respect and it appears that’s not something that Jed has been doing. It’s all very unfortunate. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:46 am

I feel like people underestimate a Bachelorette's will to make things work and prove people wrong. As long as Jed doesn't cheat and hasn't been with the ex since the night before filming, they probably have a decent chance.

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:52 am

Sharnee wrote:Haley Speaks and yes, she paid for the trip to the Bahamas for freeloading Jed
https://www.instagram.com/p/By6JvBynGXa/?igshid=157jc973435tl

Sorry but I read her post and no where did I see her say she paid for the trip. Might of missed it but did take a hard look. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:53 am

Grabbing azzs, taking women home isn't cheating? scratch Jmo smh

this season is a dumpster fire.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022