SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by dee Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:00 am

@mercieme Nah. He really that stupid, imo. I mean, he thinks he can be a full blown singer with that voice so....
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:09 am

I'm tired of people coming out of the woodwork to 'out' contestant's shady behavior. It's always the same exact story on repeat (Only the Jenna drama had some unexpected twists, but it was basically the same). So the majority of guys go on the bachelorette to further their career/hookup with girls, and have a questionable dating history, what else is new?
And the ex needed to go to two separate news outlets to tell her story, really?

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:20 am

@mercieme

The only reason I can think of is, he has so many skeletons in his closet he couldn't keep up. He passed of as being honest by making a half azz "I was here for the wrong reasons but you changed me" but never actually admited to being honest about his shady second career as a male dancer/stripper to Hannah. Things that actually need some honest admitting to !

I kept pulling my hair as to why people even commended him for his "honesty" when all he was doing was bringing the focus back to his music and him being a singer on his one-on-one date with Hannah. He might as well have got his guitar along at that dinner portion.

The guy is calculated as they come and pretty sure he will blatantly deny everything. Or take part of a very small blame and shift the bigger part of the blame on his ex, on the show, maybe even the economical conditions laugh out loud ! But I am betting he will never take full blame for what he did. His PR team is probably working overtime as we speak.

Somedays ago, someone was wondering why sometimes Jed seems into Hannah and other times he doesn't and I just joked that keeping up an act at all times is hard work. It probably takes every fibre in his being to stay faithful to Hannah while he has to hideout for the show to end !

That's the only explaination.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:25 am

I don’t like him but we don’t have evidence of cheating post filming. The girl he took homes friend said nothing happened. He is very shady but we don’t know what Hannah did/did not know before. We also don’t know his side of any of this. I know we speculate here which is time but many things here are being stated as facts when we don’t know what was told/true

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:44 am

^ apparently there is video footage of a drunk Jed being handsy with women during the CMA fest, that has been shared with Hannah's brother. The only reason it's not public yet is because it's not consented to be shared publicly. Sharing it with Hannah's family is a different matter as it serves the purpose of actual video proof being of real use to the actual family involved about his infidelity while also not having to go thru the public scrutiny.

People are already calling Jed's ex stupid, ugly, lier, opportunistic ! Who wants that sort of negativity in life ? The only real criticism I agree with is the girl didn't care for Hannah in this whole "there to promote my music" shtick. She conviently stayed silent in hopes that Jed will return and they will get back together but once she got ghosted she went ahead and exposed him. She should have done it during filming. She should have had a girl code.
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:49 am

@misslurking yeah i wish she came forward sooner at least at HTDs? then maybe hannah would be with Tyler now..but love does stupid things, she believed jed ohwell sad
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:03 am

misslurking wrote:^ apparently there is video footage of a drunk Jed being handsy with women during the CMA fest, that has been shared with Hannah's brother. The only reason it's not public yet is because it's not consented to be shared publicly. Sharing it with Hannah's family is a different matter as it serves the purpose of actual video proof being of real use to the actual family involved about his infidelity while also not having to go thru the public scrutiny.

I also read on RS' latest post that he has a lot of Tea with "receipts" on Jed. He claims his sources didn't want to put them out publicly because his Sources didn't want to suffer bullying. Short of saying, RS is 100% sure of Jed's cheating ways.

misslurking wrote:

People are already calling Jed's ex stupid, ugly, lier, opportunistic ! Who wants that sort of negativity in life ? The only real criticism I agree with is the girl didn't care for Hannah in this whole "there to promote my music" shtick. She conviently stayed silent in hopes that Jed will return and they will get back together but once she got ghosted she went ahead and exposed him. She should have done it during filming. She should have had a girl code.

i agree with you. Wasn't that what happened with Tyler G? I read somewhere that TPTB had to take him out because of concerning stuff from numerous girls about him. But then again, methinks the ex GF didn't think Jed would end up the F1. For me, i think her claims are legit is because of People and now EOnline. They surely have verified her "story". Regardless whether her motives is vengeance or career promotion.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:10 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@misslurking yeah i wish she came forward sooner at least at HTDs? then maybe hannah would be with Tyler now..but love does stupid things, she believed jed ohwell sad
In this case, thank god that Jed’s ex-gf only came forward now then, otherwise Tyler would be engaged to a woman who only settled for him after her real top 2 guys imploded. IMO.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:19 am

That's the thing. Them giving proof to his family serves the purpose and avoids the drama that comes with goign public.

IA about Tyler G yes, and also Joey. Apparently his ex girlfriends got intouch with the producers and the legitimately pissed that they were also fooled with Joey's lies. The words RS used to report this stuff was that apparently as much as we like to believe the producers like mess for mess sake. They also do look out for the best for the lead.

Ofcourse they wanted to monopolize the situation and begged the girls to take up their offer to fly down to Road Island and they wanted to make a storyline out of it. Basically have them confront him ala how demario's GF showed up during Rachel's season. They refused. Tbtp just basically didn't give him any airtime as punishment for being a azzhat.

It's going to be interesting to see how TPTB deal with Jed moving forward ? If Hannah really wants to stick with him there is no way they will throw him under the bus. Part of me was already thinking them including the footage of Jed's "I thought this show was a platform" was sort of throwing shade at him. They could just have excluded his admission footage from airtime but these are just half baked theories. I am not the best with editing analysis so my interpretation would be off about such stuff.

@LeapofFaith
She belived him apparently yeah ! She probably didn't expect him to not leave after F5. Ugg. I wish he has left .. would like to see how he behaves moving forward. I guess him going on a 1on 1 right before hometown didn't give him an opportunity to back down ! He always seems more comfortable on group dates and so out of his element on 1on1. Will like to see if he did look like he was looking for an opportunity to leave !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:31 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@misslurking yeah i wish she came forward sooner at least at HTDs? then maybe hannah would be with Tyler now..but love does stupid things, she believed jed ohwell sad
In this case, thank god that Jed’s ex-gf only came forward now then, otherwise Tyler would be engaged to a woman who only settled for him after her real top 2 guys imploded. IMO.

I agree no one should be anyone second or third choice but des only chose Chris once Brooks left and look at them now. I am a huge beliver in destiny. If Hannah and Tyler are ment to be together, nothing can stop them. If they weren't ment to be together then no amount of right intentions could bring them together ! That's all. There is no criticism I will put on Hannah for making the choices she makes. She has to live with them. She has to deal with it. Real relationships start once the camera's are off. So there is no wrong way for her to have ended up with Tyler if she had to or wanted to.

I am not saying Tyler can't do better than Hannah but she seems like a genuinely nice person but with very messed up notions on love, relationship and commitment and they did have a very organic palpable chemistry. Under different circumstances I don't have doubts they could have worked.
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:43 am

Jed when Scott was sent home night one  giggling
https://www.instagram.com/p/By5f8aElX4F/?igshid=1dye60up24il3

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:09 am

HEA wrote:
Bullwinkle wrote:
wishesfireworks wrote:I'm two years older than Hannah, but I'm shaking my head at this whole situation. RS predicts she'll stand by Jed and make excuses for him like she has done all season for Luke. I think this will happen too... also basing this on how she has excused Luke's behavior.

Hannah's behavior has been more risqué than many (but not all) of the previous bachelorettes -  naked bungi jumping with Garrett, wild, really wild, make-out sessions with multiple contestants, sex in the fantasy suites with possibly more than one of the F3.  Not arguing this is all her choice, but not something I'd want my mom to see. May explain why she can excuse Luke's behavior - and possible Jed's - if he came clean.  

Assumptions. we do not know what happened in FS.

To the bold: I’m pretty sure Hannah did respond directly about that when Luke P. Said ‘ she better not have slept with other men before in FS‘ ...it’s pretty clear in the new clip they released on Monday. She looks at him and says ‘ and yes I have had sexual relations with the men’ and Luke looks down, baffled. Check it out...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022