Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Jolena on Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:16 am

Cute !!Looks like they rented scooters and rode around the island. (on the opposite side of the road . FUN cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 2675

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Emeralds on Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:00 am

They're so adorable together, I can hardly handle it, LOL! I'm so impressed with how well they're juggling everything (school, travel, charity work, etc.) while clearly making their relationship a priority.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 on Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:29 am

Cassies comment :inlove

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 12 Screen-Shot-2019-06-28-at-3-26-01-AM

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BzPNViUn5Ew/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:39 am

@Emeralds wrote:They're so adorable together, I can hardly handle it, LOL! I'm so impressed with how well they're juggling everything (school, travel, charity work, etc.) while clearly making their relationship a priority.

I so totally agree. They have handled everything right from the beginning in a mature loving manner.

It's wonderful to see how happy they are. I give them a lot of credit with everything they are accomplishing together but always making each other a priority.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54946

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:42 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 12 ZrgSFA1MqZKiI5O0
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton
@colton and @CassieRandolph have joined @BookCameo together! For a sweet video from the both of them, simply click the link below. Or book them individually, the choice is yours! cameo.com/colton.cassie cameo.com/coltonunderwood cameo.com/cassierandolph pic.twitter.com/qOj201vtfC
https://mobile.twitter.com/cassieandcolton/media/grid?idx=1
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove on Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:54 pm

And their vacation has come to an end 😔. Though they looked to have had the best time - lots of reflection, memories and love.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove on Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:55 pm

@Maddy wrote:Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 12 ZrgSFA1MqZKiI5O0
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton
@colton and @CassieRandolph have joined @BookCameo together! For a sweet video from the both of them, simply click the link below. Or book them individually, the choice is yours! cameo.com/colton.cassie cameo.com/coltonunderwood cameo.com/cassierandolph pic.twitter.com/qOj201vtfC
https://mobile.twitter.com/cassieandcolton/media/grid?idx=1

They look so happy and relaxed and sunkissed. It's so nice to see them going from strength to strength ♥
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 on Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:05 am

Are theiy in NY with Colton family? Both? 🙂
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena on Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:37 am

@Mella13 wrote:Are theiy in NY with Colton family? Both? 🙂

It looks like they are , they must’ve flown from the Bahamas to NYC but no idea what for or for how long. I do know Colton is scheduled to be in NJ Sunday .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 2675

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove on Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:07 am

My sweet heart.
Does anyone know where this photo came from?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 on Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:13 am

@butterflylove wrote:
My sweet heart.
Does anyone know where this photo came from?

No idea but it’s a super cute pic!!
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 on Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:25 am

These two are just adorable! I love keeping up with them. They seem so normal and down to earth. I feel like they did everything right and continue to do it right. They aren’t rushing, they are just doing life together at their own pace. I like that.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum