SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 27 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by butterflylove Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:43 pm

Colton and Cassie were out last night with Donna and Daniel, and Connor and Jen. One last cute little family dinner before they headed home today (or in Colton's case, it seems he's headed to Florida?).

This is the most pure and cute video, and then Colton's caption 😭❤

And this photo Donna took 😍
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by blueblues Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:55 am

A year ago yesterday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2sYNgXnzqN/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:59 pm

blueblues wrote:A year ago yesterday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2sYNgXnzqN/

And just to add, the Colton and Cassie fanpage on twitter, also posted a video 😊

Aaaaaaaand of course, Cass herself posted about their meeting each other anniversary, which is super sweet - and the photo! After the close call during the episode, them being on top of Union with champagne and Cass' rose was so romantic ❤

coltonunderwood Time flies when you’re having fun 😘
jason_tartick Time flies when you’re spending it with the best kind of people...love ya both!
balockaye.h 👏👏👏
laurenzima I remember interviewing you both on that workout group date ... so much has happened!! ❤❤❤
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:50 am

There's been a few quite cruel rumours swirling around today, and I in no way believe them, but it seems like they've made their way to Cassie and Colton. Colton apparently saw the rumours on an IG story that he wasn't tagged in of an account he doesn't follow (so maybe given the heads up), and Cassie liked a couple supportive comments that tagged another IG that actually posted about the rumours. And then Cass posted this cute photo, I think as a way of dispelling any of them, but I am here for her caption and the cute photo 😍

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:27 pm

He has such a touching way with words. I checked that IG Link @butterflylove and saw this that they retweeted:

https://twitter.com/colton/status/1175462473970999298

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:43 pm

butterflylove wrote:There's been a few quite cruel rumours swirling around today, and I in no way believe them, but it seems like they've made their way to Cassie and Colton. Colton apparently saw the rumours on an IG story that he wasn't tagged in of an account he doesn't follow (so maybe given the heads up), and Cassie liked a couple supportive comments that tagged another IG that actually posted about the rumours. And then Cass posted this cute photo, I think as a way of dispelling any of them, but I am here for her caption and the cute photo 😍

Yeah the rumors going around are really cruel sad and whoever is saying them is saying they're a friend of Cassies, I don't get it because Cassie has said her dad loves Colton now and whoever is trying to say her family hates Colton, its really messed up and I feel bad that its affecting them.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:34 pm

Just a reminder this is a Fan thread. Before we get off topic, cruel rumours can go in their general thread.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:26 pm

According to Hannah's IG story, Cass and Colton will be in the audience at DWTS tonight with Demi, Katie & Heather!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:41 pm

butterflylove wrote:According to Hannah's IG story, Cass and Colton will be in the audience at DWTS tonight with Demi, Katie & Heather!

I just love how supportive they both are when it comes to their friends!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:40 pm

butterflylove wrote:According to Hannah's IG story, Cass and Colton will be in the audience at DWTS tonight with Demi, Katie & Heather

I just. saw Colton in the audience , did 't see Cassie though , but I'm sure she's right there next to him. (darn cameras, they could've moved a little to his right)  Hugesmile
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:29 am

butterflylove wrote:According to Hannah's IG story, Cass and Colton will be in the audience at DWTS tonight with Demi, Katie & Heather!

A little update of everything we got from DWTS tonight 💃🏼❤

And then Colton and Cass went for a little dinner date to Cheesecake Factory, where they had a little fun with fans.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:13 am

LOL Cassie moved the finger her ring was on for that picture (it was on her middle finger earlier in the night and the next story) so they definitely were teasing fans on purpose 😂
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

+34
veg_out
jojo47
leavers
beader
smg2587