SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:34 am

Colton IG story has Cassie talking about something to do with something she has that she sees colours in letters or something?? its really interesting i wish i knew how to post it but if someone could go check it out and tell me what it is she has? i can't make out the name of it? TIA but another thing love they are having pizza night with greg and michelle

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Scooby Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:39 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Colton IG story has Cassie talking about something to do with something she has that she sees colours in letters or something?? its really interesting i wish i knew how to post it but if someone could go check it out and tell me what it is she has? i can't make out the name of it? TIA but another thing love they are having pizza night with greg and michelle

I don’t know how to listen to an IG story, but I think that condition is synesthesia. My friend’s daughter has it.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:07 am

@Scooby thank you that’s it!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:41 am

They are so cute

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByZZZk-HmwL/?igshid=vecbi6q3k9zx

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 4 Bf473810

https://twitter.com/cassieandcolton/status/1136785625158279169?s=21
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:28 pm

This is so cute heartglasses
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:53 pm

Scooby wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Colton IG story has Cassie talking about something to do with something she has that she sees colours in letters or something?? its really interesting i wish i knew how to post it but if someone could go check it out and tell me what it is she has? i can't make out the name of it? TIA but another thing love they are having pizza night with greg and michelle

I don’t know how to listen to an IG story, but I think that condition is synesthesia. My friend’s daughter has it.

I never heard of synesthesia. What exactly is this condition.?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:12 am

Colton re-tweeted a Disney tweet of Cinderella dancing with the prince and he captioned it with " Dancing our way to happily ever after" Could that be a hint that either him or Cassie or both will be on DWTS ? anyone else see it? Hummmm scratch
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:02 am

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 4 60977067_351147712250994_9106426830382238372_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn

coltonunderwood cheers to looking at you
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:11 pm

Dwts is in the fall and they are supposedly going to Thailand in the fall. Also dwts producers have said they are going after bigger celebrities than it has done in years. After what happened last season bobby winning and Joe making it far just for popularity and not his dance people were not happy and they know that the audience do not like it when they have people from the bachelor or not real celebrities on the show
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:53 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:Dwts is in the fall and they are supposedly going to Thailand in the fall. Also dwts producers have said they are going after bigger celebrities than it has done in years. After what happened last season bobby winning and Joe making it far just for popularity and not his dance people were not happy and they know that the audience do not like it when they have people from the bachelor or not real celebrities on the show

The backlash for Joe’s longevity is understandable and deserved, IMO. It’s a dance competition, not a Bach Nation popularity contest so, everyone with Joe’s skill level should be gone by week three. It pisses people off when contestants who clearly can’t dance or even find the beat aren’t voted off early and rightfully so, IMO.

Even though DWTS has had more has-beens and wannabes than stars for the last few years, having both Colton and his girlfriend would be overkill IMO and I hope they don’t do it. Almost every Bach contestant has been painful to watch and I’d be shocked if Colton is capable of being an exception to that rule. All JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:09 pm

Well hopefully the producers stick to their word and have real celebrities on. I like C&C and i rather not have them do it or anyone from the show

Last edited by Pinkpincess on Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:36 pm

Fan Thread ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

+34
veg_out
jojo47
leavers
beader
smg2587