SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 64 of 90 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 77 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Doats Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:16 pm

@Julie81 I've been on Ship Hyler for a while now and have no intentions of disembarking. Happy to follow your orders as Captain.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:25 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
HEA wrote:snip Right now I wonder why the spoilers guru RS did not explain why this season is different about SHV? What does he know? Why not spoiling the reasons?

IMO we usually see SHV corroborating other information including spoilers. Sometimes we get definitive Snapchat video, sometimes an overheard phone call on a plane, sometimes a child's picture on a refrigerator, sometimes dual pictures posted at almost the same time with backgrounds that match, and sometimes missing weekends or stretches of time when the lead and a certain suspected F1 are both missing at the same time. But this is a public forum and anyone can read posts and gain an understanding of how we sleuth and what we look for. Armed with this it would be pretty easy to specifically make certain that nothing we look for can be found and we then just turn up empty trying to sleuth. We can't follow the feet when there are no footprints left behind.

Another possibility in my mind is that we haven't been able to confirm an SHV because there haven't been any - so far. Maybe what's different about this season is that there won't be any SHV at all. The filming and airing schedule for The Bachelorette is much tighter than it is for The Bachelor so if the show would try to maintain secrecy by having no SHV, it would be a lot easier to pull that off on a season of The Bachelorette.

Makes sense thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:33 pm

Sharnee wrote:@julie81, feeling sorry for you . Get better and another Apple watch ?

Must be cool to have a chill fiance that can handle the heat and pressure and playing HaT tricks on us. Now to Jed, flirt all you want because it’s probably no consequence to Hannah.
HaT(Hannah and Tyler)
Question, when Tyler recorded a vid on the lake and a woman’s voice with a southern accent said to mute the vid, why would that be necessary? Muting I mean. It was just fun at the lake.
I think we have been given clues by them but it’s like the quarterback sneak caliber. Jmo The one thing Hannah can’t hide is how she lights up when Tyler is brought up in interviews be it the color of his eyes or his dancing.

Thank you and new Apple Watch it is. I’ll have to wait until next month though. Until then, I’ll just be constantly checking my bare wrist to see what time it is. Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:35 pm

@Lucas15 Love your analysis. The no SHV theory would really be a hard one to swallow. Aren’t the SHV’s designed to cement the relationship with privacy ? I like the thought of if you don’t leave footprints there’s nothing to follow. I think Hannah wants her season to be unveiled episode by episode because it was about the journey to get to her F1. If they themselves spoiled the outcome , they’d be no question and focus could be lost. If she did wanted things veiled , who better to be her accomplice than a chill guy like Tyler who’d have Hannah’s back and support this in any way possible. Jmts.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:38 pm

The problem with the no SHV theory, is that we ARE starting to see a tentative SHV pattern. Unfortunately, it’s just with the wrong guy. laugh out loud Usually SHVs corroborate the spoilers, cement the other SM clues. This season, not so much. Following the feet is leading us somewhere, it’s just in contradiction with everything else.

Last edited by sosleepy on Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:38 pm

I'm going with Occam's Razor - "the simplest answer is usually correct." In that case, I think Jed is F1. I don't want it to be true, but it is the simplest answer for me.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:41 pm

Doats wrote:@Julie81 I've been on Ship Hyler for a while now and have no intentions of disembarking. Happy to follow your orders as Captain.

Sweet, my first order is to stay positive. We will do down with this Ship if we have to. We won’t abandon it. I believe in Hannah and Tyler as a couple. He’s the kind of man she needs in her life. When you see others get discouraged and downtrodden, we will continue to sip our drinks on upper deck.

S#*+ I just hope I don’t end up looking like an idiot while doing it. This is why I need a slip up! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 3806527698
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:51 pm

Sharnee wrote:@Lucas15 Love your analysis. The no SHV theory would really be a hard one to swallow. Aren’t the SHV’s designed to cement the relationship with privacy ? I like the thought of if you don’t leave footprints there’s nothing to follow. I think Hannah wants her season to be unveiled episode by episode because it was about the journey to get to her F1. If they themselves spoiled the outcome , they’d be no question and focus could be lost. If she did wanted things veiled , who better to be her accomplice than a chill guy like Tyler who’d have Hannah’s back and support this in any way possible. Jmts.

The no SHV is a strong possibility. It makes no sense to me but maybe it does for the couple. That is the point right? Hannah and her F1 will decide how to manage and prods will never refuse a no SHV as it will avoid the spoilers more tightly.

So we can argue it makes no sense, THEY decided. Not the fans if it makes sense or not. Imo

Now. Sneaky SHV May happens. Especially when lead and potential F1 live on the same coast.  No need to fly from Alabama to Tennessee/Nashville... If Hannah has NYC interviews, same with Tyler.

Outside the no SHV, I do not see what different it can be. Or... Hannah is single... which makes no sense as she is glowing and didn’t we hear in interviews she is engaged?

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:02 pm

When RS mentioned SHV’s this season, did he say it would be in EC or more specifically NYC?

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:05 pm

Anyone else think it’s odd Jed would be thirsty enough to do all this if F1? He’s very image conscious, and whether you believe his confession on the 1 on 1 or not, you have to know some part of him was thinking about getting ahead of the wrong reasons rumors. He’s signed with an agency with PR people who specifically got him on the show. Feelings or no feelings, he’s curating an image very carefully. Why would he be dumb enough to risk it with this stuff, drunk or not? I too am inclined to believe it, considering his SM behavior and there being multiple cases. Especially with one being decently detailed. If these girls really wanted fame for this they would’ve run to Life & Style or some other trash tabloid that will print just about anything. Yes Ed and Jef were jerks but they weren’t aspiring musicians and social media was nothing to what it is now, so I can see being less cautious. Idk it seems very odd to me. He has to know his career would take a huge hit if any type of rumors about him cheating on Hannah came to light.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:05 pm

Sharnee wrote:When RS mentioned SHV’s this season,  did he say it would be in EC or more specifically NYC?

East coast

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:06 pm

I just can't imagine any couple forgoing SHVs. That makes no sense to me at all, especially when they barely spend time together during filming.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 90 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 77 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye