SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 52 of 90 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 71 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:02 pm

It took me a long time to catch up but I'm still not seeing Jed as f1. I'm sticking with Tyler. I don't think there's any way that we know everything that Tyler is doing at all times and ditto for Hannah.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:05 pm

dee wrote:@sosleepy Not Hannah's mom. It's the person who runs Bachelor.Spoilers on IG, who is also a mod on Reddit. Her sources are still telling her it is Tyler (or she is single). She has sources from both camps. Jed's camp is adamant he is not engaged. Her sources from Tyler's camp are saying Tyler is F1, but requests for her to delete the messages as they don't want to get Tyler in trouble.

Can you clarify what this means? Are there several sources that are telling her Tyler is F1 and other sources saying Hannah is single?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
dee wrote:@sosleepy Not Hannah's mom. It's the person who runs Bachelor.Spoilers on IG, who is also a mod on Reddit. Her sources are still telling her it is Tyler (or she is single). She has sources from both camps. Jed's camp is adamant he is not engaged. Her sources from Tyler's camp are saying Tyler is F1, but requests for her to delete the messages as they don't want to get Tyler in trouble.

Can you clarify what this means? Are there several sources that are telling her Tyler is F1 and other sources saying Hannah is single?

What I got from the post is the sources she has to Tyler are saying he is f1. So to her its either Tyler or single because what her sources to Jed are saying he isn't engage. I don't think she is hearing that Hannah is single from her sources.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:11 pm

Hey y’all, just checking in again from atop Ship Hyler. That’s what I’m officially calling the Hannah and Tyler ship. Hope everyone isn’t freaking out too much and if you are, come on up here, the drinks are great, there’s plenty of ‘em, and I’m just chillin pretending like there’s no mention of a guy named Jed from Tennessee. Actually, every waiter on the top deck looks like Tyler on this ship. So join me!

What I’m trying to say is.....no matter how much we analyze and over analyze, and freak out and freak out some more, the outcome will not change. We have filled up two threads of speculation on shv’s and Have come up none the wiser. These people are just too good for us. I never thought anyone could dupe me but they have. Unless a miracle happens and a slip up occurs, I really don’t think we are going to ever know of an actual shv. Sorry.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:12 pm

I just find Jed MIA with the only picture posted clearly being from last Wednesday so as to mislead, along with matching Fathers Day IGs (didn’t JoJo and Jordan do something similar?) to be kind of telling. Jed, AFAIK, is completely missing from all of his friends’ stories. I’m so disheartened seeing Tyler’s stories today with his buddies. I want him to be F1 so badly, but I also need to be realistic here
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:13 pm

@smg2587 yes Thank you.

It doesn't matter how many threads we have, we don't stop sleuthing. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:15 pm

We need to keep our party HaT (Hannah and Tyler) on.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:16 pm

I just keep thinking about Brooks. The spoilers, everything pointed to him too. I was checked out that season, thank God, but those poor Brooks/Des fans on finale night.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 1f601   I cant let that be me. laugh out loud That is just so terrible.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@smg2587 yes Thank you.

Never! That’s the fun part. I JUST NEED A SLIP UP....A PILLOW OR AN ARM OF A CHAIR. give me something!! Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:19 pm

@Julie81 IA and we keep looking because as it gets closer to the finale, that's when history tells us they get sloppy because they can't friggen wait! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:21 pm

I don't think I have seen RS be so quite either. I think he is a little upset that he is being kept in the dark himself. In my heart I will believe it is Tyler but I still believe that since he has been off on some things that he is off on more of his spoilers. It makes it a little more fun to watch and sleuth!

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:22 pm

Julie81 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@smg2587 yes Thank you.

Never! That’s the fun part. I JUST NEED A SLIP UP....A PILLOW OR AN ARM OF A CHAIR. give me something!! Lol

These two might be too saavy for a slip up. If Hannah wanted a secret despite spoilers, Tyler will abide and come up with a game plan to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 90 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 71 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye