SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 63 of 90 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 76 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by teamfiercelove Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:30 pm

Diana wrote:The spoiler Facebook group (I believe run by the IG that has beem legit all season)  posted Tyler and Hannah are "happily engaged" a few hours ago. I am back on the hope train although my ride is bumpy laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
What FB group is that?

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Julie81 Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:31 pm

Listen y’all. I’m hopping on here to hopefully get some good news and there isn’t ANY yet? Please help me out here! I fell on my 6am run this morning and busted my Apple Watch all to pieces, bruised my chin, scraped my knee, and bruised my arm. Can’t Hannah and Tyler just screw up and give me a teeny tiny spoiler. Jed even? I need some good news today. hissyfit
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:32 pm

@Bleiby527 thanks for the recap on the other page! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:36 pm

Julie81 wrote:Listen y’all. I’m hopping on here to hopefully get some good news and there isn’t ANY yet? Please help me out here! I fell on my 6am run this morning and busted my Apple Watch all to pieces, bruised my chin, scraped my knee, and bruised my arm. Can’t Hannah and Tyler just screw up and give me a teeny tiny spoiler. Jed even? I need some good news today. hissyfit

Oh no! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 1f623
Hope you're feeling ok now?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:37 pm

@Diana is this "The bachelor/bachelorette/bachelor in paradise spoilers" I follow it too and she said the same thing last week. She also said she two of her sources have media access which is why she is positive its Tyler.

I have no idea why Jed is not active on SM but for whatever its worth who ever have spoiler information are still firm on Tyler as F1.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:38 pm

Julie81 wrote:Listen y’all. I’m hopping on here to hopefully get some good news and there isn’t ANY yet? Please help me out here! I fell on my 6am run this morning and busted my Apple Watch all to pieces, bruised my chin, scraped my knee, and bruised my arm. Can’t Hannah and Tyler just screw up and give me a teeny tiny spoiler. Jed even? I need some good news today. hissyfit

You were the Polly Anna keeping us all off the ledge yesterday! laugh out loud This is your job, girl. The rest of us are here to yell the sky is falling! laugh out loud laugh out loud

I’m sorry abt your Apple Watch. That sucks!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:43 pm

@Julie81 that sounds horrible ! hope you are healing well and yes for your sake, I hope Tyler and Hannah goof up and spoil their own season ! No more sneakiness. I am done too...

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:53 pm

HEA wrote:snip Right now I wonder why the spoilers guru RS did not explain why this season is different about SHV? What does he know? Why not spoiling the reasons?

IMO we usually see SHV corroborating other information including spoilers. Sometimes we get definitive Snapchat video, sometimes an overheard phone call on a plane, sometimes a child's picture on a refrigerator, sometimes dual pictures posted at almost the same time with backgrounds that match, and sometimes missing weekends or stretches of time when the lead and a certain suspected F1 are both missing at the same time. But this is a public forum and anyone can read posts and gain an understanding of how we sleuth and what we look for. Armed with this it would be pretty easy to specifically make certain that nothing we look for can be found and we then just turn up empty trying to sleuth. We can't follow the feet when there are no footprints left behind.

Another possibility in my mind is that we haven't been able to confirm an SHV because there haven't been any - so far. Maybe what's different about this season is that there won't be any SHV at all. The filming and airing schedule for The Bachelorette is much tighter than it is for The Bachelor so if the show would try to maintain secrecy by having no SHV, it would be a lot easier to pull that off on a season of The Bachelorette.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:57 pm

Thanks y’all, I’m healing fine. Your sweet words help.

I’ll still help keep this Ship afloat. Ship Hyler is about to take off. Anyone want o hop on? I Have full faith in our babies but I still like slip ups.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:01 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
HEA wrote:snip Right now I wonder why the spoilers guru RS did not explain why this season is different about SHV? What does he know? Why not spoiling the reasons?

IMO we usually see SHV corroborating other information including spoilers. Sometimes we get definitive Snapchat video, sometimes an overheard phone call on a plane, sometimes a child's picture on a refrigerator, sometimes dual pictures posted at almost the same time with backgrounds that match, and sometimes missing weekends or stretches of time when the lead and a certain suspected F1 are both missing at the same time. But this is a public forum and anyone can read posts and gain an understanding of how we sleuth and what we look for. Armed with this it would be pretty easy to specifically make certain that nothing we look for can be found and we then just turn up empty trying to sleuth. We can't follow the feet when there are no footprints left behind.

Another possibility in my mind is that we haven't been able to confirm an SHV because there haven't been any - so far. Maybe what's different about this season is that there won't be any SHV at all. The filming and airing schedule for The Bachelorette is much tighter than it is for The Bachelor so if the show would try to maintain secrecy by having no SHV, it would be a lot easier to pull that off on a season of The Bachelorette.

Hey Lucas! handwave I always enjoy your posts. Good to see you chime in.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:02 pm

@julie81, feeling sorry for you . Get better and another Apple watch ?

Must be cool to have a chill fiance that can handle the heat and pressure and playing HaT tricks on us. Now to Jed, flirt all you want because it’s probably no consequence to Hannah.
HaT(Hannah and Tyler)
Question, when Tyler recorded a vid on the lake and a woman’s voice with a southern accent said to mute the vid, why would that be necessary? Muting I mean. It was just fun at the lake.
I think we have been given clues by them but it’s like the quarterback sneak caliber. Jmo The one thing Hannah can’t hide is how she lights up when Tyler is brought up in interviews be it the color of his eyes or his dancing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:05 pm

Sharnee wrote:
Question, when Tyler recorded a vid on the lake and a woman’s voice with a southern accent said to mute the vid, why would that be necessary? Muting I mean. It was just fun at the lake.

I listened to that video so many times, trying to convince myself Hannah was one of the women in the background talking. I heard a word that sounded like Jamison from the woman who sounded like she had a Southern accent and then I also heard "Can you mute?" You can listen to it here and drive yourself crazy too. But at this point I don't think it was her anymore.

https://imgur.com/gallery/EbpmtNM

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 90 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 76 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye