SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 65 of 90 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 77 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:06 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@sosleepy so inclusion, either Jed really isn’t the F1 or he’s potentially being a bad fiancé? laugh out loud

I keep saying this. I know we can’t prove it since we don’t know these women, but to have three or four women make these comments? Add that into potential bad behavior with an ex-girlfriend? Plus there’s been no post show dirt on Tyler or Peter? Where’s there’s smoke, there fire IMO
Well, actually Peter had a bit of unverified tea (per Reddit) about him and an ex gf he was with in November or December, it's in thread.  So, there was a bit of dirt about Peter that came out around mid-may.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:09 pm

Sharnee wrote:When RS mentioned SHV’s this season,  did he say it would be in EC or more specifically NYC?

He said East coast, but also seemed to imply Tyler would be in and out of NYC for work ... implying NYC or somewhere on east coast as a possibility. He also threw in Jed though, which was confusing to me. That Jed was also on East Coast. Idk, maybe someone can bring over what he actually said verbatim.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:14 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:@sosleepy so inclusion, either Jed really isn’t the F1 or he’s potentially being a bad fiancé? laugh out loud

I keep saying this. I know we can’t prove it since we don’t know these women, but to have three or four women make these comments? Add that into potential bad behavior with an ex-girlfriend? Plus there’s been no post show dirt on Tyler or Peter? Where’s there’s smoke, there fire IMO
Well, actually Peter had a bit of unverified tea (per Reddit) about him and an ex gf he was with in November or December, it's in thread.  So, there was a bit of dirt about Peter that came out around mid-may.

The ex cleared it up and said they broke up in December, he didn't ghost her or anything like that.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:18 pm

@teamfiercelove and this is why I have hard time to believe it is true. FRC was mid May. A month ago.

Hannah asking him on first 1-1 where would she stand AFTER the show means she already projected herself at ep4 with potentially JEd. Jed also had nothing to gain to admit he first came for exposure. However he wanted a clean tab from start with her. That says something to me. Reminds me JP who came for fun and bam fell in love with Ashley.

The strong connection I see is they are both southern people. That is huge in my eyes. Now all is about Hannah. I mentioned it numerous time but... what does she wants? Where does she want to live? Does she want a quick marriage like a year ahead? Career?

She claims she wants a fiancé by the end of the show and she is ready even if she is young. But that could be pretty words in a fairytale she built?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:20 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:

I remember the rumors he met his ex in a nearby big city. Plus alllllllll the tour events he promoted...

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:37 pm

HEA wrote:@teamfiercelove and this is why I have hard time to believe it is true. FRC was mid May. A month ago.

Hannah asking him on first 1-1 where would she stand AFTER the show means she already projected herself at ep4 with potentially JEd. Jed also had nothing to gain to admit he first came for exposure. However he wanted a clean tab from start with her. That says something to me. Reminds me JP who came for fun and bam fell in love with Ashley.

The strong connection I see is they are both southern people. That is huge in my eyes.  Now all is about Hannah. I mentioned it numerous time but... what does she wants? Where does she want to live? Does she want a quick marriage like a year ahead?  Career?

She claims she wants a fiancé by the end of the show and she is ready even if she is young. But that could be pretty words in a fairytale she built?

Ehhhh I can see PR people saying get ahead of those wrong reasons rumors. They were already circulating pretty early on. I’m not denying Jed as a frontrunner at all or that Hannah was thinking about their possible future. I agree it’s big she asked him where she’d stand. But, especially if the other guys know his original motive, I think he has less to lose by sharing it than not. If it comes out on it’s own which it definitely would have, he’s another Luke Pell. If he gets ahead of it, oh no he’s honest with her. All the guys on there had at least one ulterior motive in mind, whether it be the experience, IG followers, or their careers. Him being an aspiring singer means he has to break that precedent unless he wants to be another Luke or James Taylor, or even a Wes. I’m not saying he has no feelings for her, because I truly don’t know. However, with his PR connections I absolutely see them saying get ahead of those rumors. Some people didn’t like it but soooo many people applauded his honesty. Big career move, regardless of feelings for Hannah.

I’m sorry but I just don’t see how there’s four separate rumors of Jed making some kind of move on these girls without there being some truth to it. Of course he can be at a bar, but the other four things are worrisome. They didn’t run to the tabloids with these stories. They didn’t say oh we slept together, which they would have to get the most out it. It aligns with other behaviors of his. It’s also a lot harder to take a picture of a butt grab in time than say, Luke S’s club makeout. He could still absolutely be F1, but there’s so much stuff circulating about him combined with the ex tea. (The friend offered to verify with screenshots and is adamant on this). I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt the first few episodes but he’s rubbing me the wrong way, and it’s been magnified with these rumors. I really want Hannah happy, and while I love Tyler for her, that’s okay if it’s not him. But I genuinely worry about Jed with the amount of talk out there.

I really did try to like Jed. I thought he seemed sweet, albeit a little boring and corny the first three episodes. I really was open to him at that point. He has since lost me.

Last edited by teamfiercelove on Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:56 pm

Ok, this is unverified, but I have some good news for the Tyler camp. Just saw this on Reddit,

"According to Eva Longoria’s Instagram stories, Hannah is in New York (she was promoting Grand Hotel this morning) so there’s that. Perfect for a shv"

Let's start verifying!

Edit: These promos may have been filmed in Miami last week. We're not sure. Le sigh.

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:00 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:Ok, this is unverified, but I have some very good news for the Tyler camp. Just saw this on Reddit,

"According to Eva Longoria’s Instagram stories, Hannah is in New York (she was promoting Grand Hotel this morning) so there’s that. Perfect for a shv"

Let's start verifying!!!!!

I just looked at Eva’s story. Notice she’s in Dumbo next to the Brooklyn Bridge? Similar place to where Tyler posted a story yesterday from The Dumbo House.... bestbud!

Edit:
If Hannah is in NY, no one saw spotted her traveling there and so close to where Tyler was? yes

Last edited by Sharnee on Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:02 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:Ok, this is unverified, but I have some very good news for the Tyler camp. Just saw this on Reddit,

Let's start verifying!!!!!

I honestly think those promos where film last week in Miami because the BiP promo video where Hannah starts with the "its gonna be one hot summer" it looks like the same red dress as she is with Eva and the rest of the cast. You all can look for yourselves I just don't want anyone to get hopes up over something that looks to be done last week, imo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:05 pm

Photos were posted of her in the same dress 17 hours ago sad

teamfiercelove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:06 pm

Oh no, I was so excited!!! You might be right. sad

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:06 pm

Photos were posted of her in the same dress 17 hours ago on the bachelorette insta sad

teamfiercelove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 90 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 77 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye