SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:27 am

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 D9TlukyWsAAC20j
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
The best "I'm listening" face in the biz. #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/DqtknamExF
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:33 am

bluwavz wrote:

I am really confused by RS here. CH was speaking directly to Hannah, right? So what is RS talking about? no idea

Can somebody help me out, maybe tomorrow when the site stops crashing?

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:37 am

@Doats Unless he means Colton comes back to propose giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:52 am

Doats wrote:...I am really confused by RS here. CH was speaking directly to Hannah, right? So what is RS talking about?...
I think Luke comes back with a ring during the F3 rose ceremony after he is eliminated. Not during the FRC  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:24 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:Really just feeling like Tyler deserves better at this point  no idea
Yep. I don’t want to feel that way, yet here we are.

I don’t know why they showed that “Luke is the best kisser” stuff either. If I was Tyler I would be annoyed she said that and they showed it. I guess he’s a bigger person than I am (if he is indeed F1).

What a useless, annoying episode.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:32 am

@TheWrongReasons Yeah that part was weird. I'm wondering if Luke's name was edited in. I guess also, this segment was filmed at HTDs, so her F1 might be slightly more understanding.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:38 am

Men Tell All will be all about the guys hatred of Luke. That's the episode to turn off.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:01 am

@dee I thought about editing too but it seemed pretty seamless to my ears so I’m just assuming she did feel that way and just had no filter.

Hopefully things get better in the upcoming episodes and they show a natural/organic shift.

Is it weird that in terms of “F1s”, I’d rather be in Lauren and Molly’s shoes than Chris or (presumably) Tyler’s? I mean, at least the lead realized after making a mistake that they truly missed and wanted you, as opposed to choosing you after their initial choice bailed/sl*t-shamed them.

I’m more excited about BIP spoilers now laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:05 am

@TheWrongReasons Well Tyler or whoever is F1 will at least be pleased to know the fact their fiance rejected Luke twice laugh out loud I guess technically 3 times, before he begged to come back from his 1-1 laugh out loud laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:22 am

@dee laugh out loud fair point

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:24 am

what i find interesting in the previews you see Jed asking Hannah something about why she keeps Luke P around? so basically its like all they guys keep bringing him up EXCEPT for Tyler and peter...she has also said many times that Tyler is locked in on her and only her and makes most of his time with her. I swear after that preview i don't see anyone else as F1 except for Tyler, how the hell do you stop or say no to that HOT sexual chemistry that i can see through a 2 second clip? lord have mercy on hannah if she doesn't choose tyler laugh out loud - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:29 am

@Billysmom  Me too.  I'm not getting it. Based on what we are hearing, I agree with RS that the shv would be different this season. I don't see evidence of her being with ANY of them on shvs. So, either she is alone, which I think not, she's very happy, or she is with Tyler.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+58
SarahD
pbmax
RealityEscape
Dutchy23
Bullwinkle