SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:53 pm

Sharleen's Flare recap: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-hannah-episode-6-recap/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:54 pm

The Bachelorette tied its season high in Monday's ratings, and it helped ABC's Grand Hotel put up decent premiere numbers as well.

Back in its regular home after a Tuesday airing a week ago, The Bachelorette scored a 1.5 rating among adults 18-49, up 0.2 week to week and tying with its June 3 high. It's also at a season high in total viewers with 5.53 million.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-ties-season-high-tv-ratings-monday-june-17-2019-1219324
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:55 pm

Sharleen nailed my thoughts in her recap and this sentence summed it up for me: She’s [Hannah] the one focusing on it and causing it to affect her relationships, her time with the men, her season.

Hannah was so defensive of Luke and her decision to keep him that it affected her ability to keep all the relationships separate, as a lead MUST do. She threw away her chances to get to know the other guys. It was a very sad thing to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:43 pm

I think what makes me laugh so hard is that RS was wrong...again. cantstopl No wonder he was so quiet lately. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:46 pm

misslurking wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Tyler might be one of the most cheerful F2’s if there ever was one. He’s so invested in the episodes and can make fun of himself . I know he’s the F1 and just chilling for the Finale .

Piggy backing on your comment to add that Jed might be the most stoic F1 ever if he did end up getting engaged to Hannah. I might be missing something so do tell me when Jed has been happy or cheerful about the show since coming back ?

Do you follow him on IG?  He seemed pretty happy to me in all his stories/posts, which made me... Suspect
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:57 pm

GypsySarah wrote:I think Hannah is MeAnna (controlling), MeAndi (manipulative), and Kaitlin (sex obsessed) all rolled into one. IMO, she is immature and emotionally unstable (that bird thing in the end was bizarre). She is as delusional as Luke P in many ways.
That concludes all the good things I have to say about her.

I thought of MeAnna many times this episode and previous one. Not so sure Hanna is ready for marriage.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:58 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Sorry for the double post, I'm on the late end here.  I agree with albean, what a waste of time this episode was.   TPTB are doing Hannah no favor with tonight's edited show.  Are they trying to salvage a season, or are they placing blame on her and totally throwing her under the bus.  I do have to say the obsession with Luke P is just plain nuts.  I want Cher to come along like in Moonstruck, slap her and say, "snap out of it".   He is one manipulative dude.

Agree - ABC wasted our time - all they wanted to do was promote Grand Hotel.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:57 pm

GypsySarah wrote:I think Hannah is MeAnna (controlling), MeAndi (manipulative), and Kaitlin (sex obsessed) all rolled into one. IMO, she is immature and emotionally unstable (that bird thing in the end was bizarre). She is as delusional as Luke P in many ways.
That concludes all the good things I have to say about her.

Gypsy Sarah, I was just thinking about you and hope you are doing well. LOL at your description. I was rooting for her, and yikes what a mess this season has turned out to be and we are only going into Episode 6. I came for a rom com and got a horror show. C'est la vie.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:57 pm

What was the end of the preview video last night of Hannah chasing birds until she fell on the ground? Was it just me that found it really strange behavior?
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:03 pm

Minney wrote:What was the end of the preview video last night of Hannah chasing birds until she fell on the ground?  Was it just me that found it really strange behavior?

You weren't alone. It was very odd. Makes me think production has begun hanging it all out there for the public to see a different side of Hannah. Kinda throwing her under the bus. Question is, is the edit the reality, or are they spinning it to make her look really ditzy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:56 pm

I still like Hannah, but last night was rough going.

One concern that I have is how she was saying to Chris H. that she is not having deeper conversations with the guys because they are "not asking the right questions." I was thinking to myself, why should they have to guess what you want to talk about? If there is something that you want to talk about, bring it up with a sympathetic guy. Apart from Luke P., she has a good, trustworthy bunch there who would be more than willing to delve into deeper issues and get to know her better. It's not reasonable to expect the men to somehow read her mind.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:15 pm

Well I've caught up on the episodes. TpTb are getting on my nerves with the Colton imitation, he was serious about his feelings, Luke P was not. I wish all the guys would have walked away and left that Tom-foolery with Hannah and Luke P. She can pick anybody but Peter, he's got to be the next bachelor. Whoever she pick it ain't gonna last. I suspected that it wasn't going to be a good season from what I read in an article before the season, I sensed something didn't turn out good.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+58
SarahD
pbmax
RealityEscape
Dutchy23
Bullwinkle