SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 4 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:11 pm

Well Jed has officially been off social media for 24 hours now. Hannah actually was on her pinterest 12 hours ago she pinned a beautiful house but that's the only social media she used in almost 24 hours. I think she had a like on Instagram a little after the People article drop. No other social media from these 2.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:43 pm

For any other contestant silent radio at the same time would be an almost sure SHV sign IMO. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:08 pm

HEA wrote:For any other contestant silent radio at the same time would be an almost sure SHV sign IMO.   Hugesmile

I think they both might be dealing with a bit more than having an SHV. This is not looking good for either of them.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:23 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
HEA wrote:For any other contestant silent radio at the same time would be an almost sure SHV sign IMO.   Hugesmile

I think they both might be dealing with a bit more than having an SHV.  This is not looking good for either of them.

the article from ex is sure not the best but one sure i noticed is that leads always mention how it makes their relationship closer. I keep mentioning jordan and jojo and i understand each person it different. but jordan got such  poop backlash from bach fans and mediasand RS and EXes and prods... and here they are today happy and still engaged.

I can remember Ashley and how she was pooped because she liked the Utah Azz... JP mentioned how hard it was for him not be able to defend her publicly. Then Chris who was treated like poop because he was second best after Brook. etc Exes always come out, most are not taken seriously, true or not, because for the general public they should not talk private on gossips mags unless they want public attention... regardless if they say they want to "control" the story.... there isno control in social medias IMO

i believe jed came completely clean with hannah. this is just the big bump in the road they will face together. And it is perfect time to do it if SHV.

One thing I am happy to see is that she is strong and can face BS.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:40 pm

I would believe this storm could bring them closer together if I were convinced Jed wasn't actively trying to sabotage the engagement by his behavior at CMA time.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:44 pm

Billysmom wrote:I would believe this storm could bring them closer together if I were convinced Jed wasn't actively trying to sabotage the engagement by his behavior at CMA time.
That’s the weird thing. I understand he had a gf before the show and was generally a pig prior to all this- sigh, okay, fine- so were jordan and Arie but they were able to man up when they met their bachelor nation love, what is Jed’s excuse now?? How arrogant is this man? He’s Blake levels apparently without the Blake fan adoration and with a really crappy singing voice.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:49 pm

If she honest to gosh sticks with this man, I am sorry but I will have zero respect for her which sucks because up until now she was honestly one of my favorite leads like ever and that had nothing to do with her picking Tyler and all to do with what a strong badazz woman she was.  It feels like she is turning against everything she supposedly stands for. imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:55 pm

She is my least favourite 'ette because I felt she was far too young and immature in so many ways.

Do we have an update on everyone's whereabouts? If not I can search in a bit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:59 pm

sosleepy wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Just catching up on the spoiler update. Noooooooo. hissyfit

Why does this keep happening to me? laugh out loud

It’s just awful. Summer cancelled. laugh out loud

Seriously. Just throw the whole summer away.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:02 pm

Lets not let the thread go way off topic again for those who want to sleuth SHV's. Thanks so much.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:18 pm

Not sure how much it helps but I suspect shv started either Friday evening or Saturday morning since we saw her in the Phoenix airport Friday around 3 pst. We haven't seen anything live of Jed since last Thursday. Shouldn't that mean shv should be over at least by today? Unless they extended it because the People article and training them how to deal with that.

Jed is still silent on social media. Hannah made that ig post and liked a couple things is all I have for social media so far today.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:58 pm

dee wrote:I  think Hannah and Jed would lay low regardless of SHV after the People article dropped. It's not like they can address it yet. For me, it doesn't matter if he told her about his gf during the show (doubt it) or post show. Not a good look at all, definite red flag.
And I actually do think Jed is that stupid to believe that he could get away with it all laugh out loud laugh out loud He was probably happy the wrong spoilers were put out so he can do shady stuff post show without people thinking he's with Hannah. All JMO.

This is my take too. Hannah royally screwed up with this pick.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil