SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 44 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:41 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 Captur76
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 Captur78
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 Captur77

1hr
https://www.instagram.com/tylerjcameron3/?hl=en

2hr
https://www.instagram.com/dylanbarbour/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Dahling Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:44 pm

FYI That second picture from Dylan's IG doesn't look like Lake Tahoe. No mountains.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:44 pm

FYI That second picture from Dylan's IG doesn't look like Lake Tahoe. No mountains.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:45 pm

sosleepy wrote:I think a lot of our opinions are currently being clouded by the last dates, where Jed had a great date, with Hannah using the L word. Meanwhile, Tyler’s was edited very awkwardly. They usually give most front running  contestants one bad date. Did you guys read the synopsis for HTDs? I think Tyler is going to have a bomb date, and Jed’s is gonna bomb. I think we need to really hold off on “who had the best connection” until we really see the rest of the episodes. I remember the last time I got invested in this $hithole show, it was alllllllll Lauren and Ben, then in the homestretch, second place JoJo just took over. So I think we all need to slow our roll for a minute before we make sweeping declarations about just how Hannah felt those last few days.

Ok, back to SHV speculation. Personally, if they want it, I hope they meet before AFR. I don’t think waiting for AFR sounds like a fab idea.

Yes I agree about us being invested by what we SEE on tv, it still very much edited, they cut out nice big chunks of Tyler and Hannah’s date, including sone affectionate scenes and deeper convo. Those photos of them with the tulles scream ‘ engagement’ ...we have not seen any of this with the Jed head.
As for SHV, first I’m pretty sure they have seen each other and will or are right now. They got SM game.
I can’t help but laugh out loud at the thought that @GuardianAngel can ask us ‘ where is Tyler right now’ and the answer comes within seconds from someone, we know almost better than his own mom! cantstopl
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:51 pm

@GuardianAngel  All 3 of them are in different states. Tyler just joined in on a joke that JPJ and Dylan had started when he got on the lake. Tyler is definitely in New York and Dylan is in California as mention from a few others. I'm pretty sure JPJ is somewhere in Maryland.

This is the friend Tyler tagged in his lake story. He reposted one of Tyler's stories and tagged him in one but did in show him. The first story he has from today is labeled as New York.

https://www.instagram.com/anthonygusmano/

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:53 pm

Dahling wrote:FYI That second picture from Dylan's IG doesn't look like Lake Tahoe. No mountains.

IA that's why I was getting confused with the different comments on location but no proof.

I don't know where he is but it's possible where ever Dylan's "house" is, it does not have road access and people have to get there by boat which is what maybe Tyler is doing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 pm

smg2587 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Can someone confirm where Tyler is? Thanks

Tyler is in Cutchogue, NY per his friends IG stories. Haven't seen Jed or Hannah anywhere today. But I suspect Hannah is home still because nothing has been updated on her apple music since yesterday, imo.

Just to add last time Hannah was on sm was on IG about 2 and a half hours ago.

Any sign of Jed today or is he still MIA?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Dahling wrote:FYI That second picture from Dylan's IG doesn't look like Lake Tahoe. No mountains.

IA that's why I was getting confused with the different comments on location but no proof.

I don't know where he is but it's possible where ever Dylan's "house" is, it does not have road access and people have to get there by boat which is what maybe Tyler is doing.

I thought I saw earlier posts that reminded me of some areas of Lake Tahoe. I didn't take a screen shot of it. But I noticed a house & deck along a lake that reminded me of there. Dylan is obviously somewhere where it's flat, not California. Unless he's using someone else's picture. The house in these pictures looks different to me than what I remember seeing.

Still think they could be playing with people.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:06 am

No sign of Jed today on social media so far. Hannah posted a picture of her dog in her living room 1 hour ago. That post and the fact her apple has not updated today makes me think she is home right now but we will probably know more tomorrow.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:10 am

The story of her dog was a pic off her camera roll IMO. You can see the maroon frame around it kinda. Don’t know if she’s really there with her dog. JMO.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:20 am

Hannah seems to be on Twitter now. That doesn't really determine a location, but she isn't MIA.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil