SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 43 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:14 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Tyler actually seems to still be in New York. The friend of his Anthony of is from Jupiter but a fisherman so travel plenty has a story in Cutchogue, New York 8 hours ago. Also don't think the music means anything.

This is what i thought as well question this guy looks to be in nyc? could tyler on the boat be a latergram?

I think for me, I’m giving up on any “cryptic tin foil” theories. They just don’t pan out. From here on out, I’m assuming Tyler is exactly where he says he is. I’m going to need him to go quiet for like 48 hours before I get excited too. laugh out loud

This thread is stressful AF, guys. laugh out loud Oy.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:24 pm

Okay, Tyler, JPJ and Dylan are all posting on IG about meeting. Dylan is grilling and caption says still waiting for JPJ and Tyler. Is this serious or are they trolling us?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:24 pm

I don't think they'd let Hannah and Tyler get together prior to the ATFR.  Although I'm sure they have an idea which way Hannah or Tyler are leaning towards a reunion, they'd need to know so they can plan for the ATFR, but seems like they'd make them wait for the dramatics of it.      It may have been different if Hannah changed her mind about Jed, but as far as we know she only broke it off because of Jed's lying cheating ways.  

If Hannah and Tyler are thinking about dating again, I hope they show Hannah having more interest in Tyler and we see her more distraught of her decision to choose Jed over him.  I've been saying this for a while, but from a story stand point I think they'd have to.   The edit has shown us Hannah all in for Jed, (confessing she's falling in love in ep 7 which I think is a first!)and still obsessed with Luke.  Once Luke goes home, Tyler has to be shown giving Jed some competition.  Maybe HTD's will change that.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:30 pm

I think a lot of our opinions are currently being clouded by the last dates, where Jed had a great date, with Hannah using the L word. Meanwhile, Tyler’s was edited very awkwardly. They usually give most front running contestants one bad date. Did you guys read the synopsis for HTDs? I think Tyler is going to have a bomb date, and Jed’s is gonna bomb. I think we need to really hold off on “who had the best connection” until we really see the rest of the episodes. I remember the last time I got invested in this $hithole show, it was alllllllll Lauren and Ben, then in the homestretch, second place JoJo just took over. So I think we all need to slow our roll for a minute before we make sweeping declarations about just how Hannah felt those last few days.

Ok, back to SHV speculation. Personally, if they want it, I hope they meet before AFR. I don’t think waiting for AFR sounds like a fab idea.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:43 pm

I think it’s funny that Tyler, Dylan and JPJ will all be together. Good for them. Also Dylan is rumored to be with another certain someone from Alabama! Are they BIP couples suppose to stay away from each other too???

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:59 pm

BIP couples have been known to hang out. Some keep it low key and others don't.

Last year Astrid and Kevin were seen together before the show started airing. That tipped people off that they got together post filming when spoilers said they broke up and left separately.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 pm

I think Dylan is in Lake Tahoe. At least that's what his previous stories looked like to me. I'm sure John Paul Jones is somewhere where he lives. Tyler's in New York. I think they are playing with everyone.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:10 pm

If the producers want a filmed Hannah and Tyler meetup I think it'll be closer to ATFR anyway. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:20 pm

I think it’s really unrealistic to expect them to go straight into a SHV. If there is to be a Tyler/Hannah meetup, expect it to be more like a day visit akin to Lauren/Arie imo. I think expecting production to work over the holiday to do that is also kind of unrealistic. I agree, we need to look closer to AFR, or next week when they are filming MTA and production is all assembled already sounds more realistic.

Waiting for AFR sounds like it could lead to disappointment and disaster to me. Could be awkward. If they are waiting for AFR, to me that means it’s probably not gonna work out. A “let’s try again” Arie/Lauren conversation would be much better for Hannah and Tyler. But I also assume both need to be ready and on the same page before production pulls that trigger. As @ash2214 brought up, it’s been ten days since she broke up with Jed. So I think we all just need to be a little patient and see what happens. Its gonna be a long month. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Can someone confirm where Tyler is? Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Can someone confirm where Tyler is? Thanks

Per his Instagram stories (sorry don't know how to upload an instagram story) he appears to be fishing in the Long Island sound in New York.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Can someone confirm where Tyler is? Thanks

Tyler is in Cutchogue, NY per his friends IG stories. Haven't seen Jed or Hannah anywhere today. But I suspect Hannah is home still because nothing has been updated on her apple music since yesterday, imo.

Just to add last time Hannah was on sm was on IG about 2 and a half hours ago.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil