SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 64 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by smg2587 Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:11 pm

Sorry for the double post. Also sorry not really updating yesterday but all three where not on that much yesterday (and Jed has gone back to being MIA on sm).

Hannah is the only one so far today to give her location. She is in LA had a story up and MTA filming starts soon. She spent a lot of yesterday and today with her 3 producers Julie, Samantha, and Bill from filming for some reason. Just odd even if it was MtA prep she really needed all 3 there. She followed the girl that Demi is rumored to be engage to from BiP Kristin. So I wonder if she met her last night. Most of her likes has either been clothes or self love quotes.

Tyler had a story about his brother Austin's birthday and followed Andi Dorfman. He also liked a few friends post. He hasn't really give his location since he was at espn. I do think he is in nyc so far no proof he isn't. Also he isn't at MTA because he just like some stuff online and all the other guys are now offline. 

Nothing on Jed since Wednesday. The last 2 things I saw online from him where following old Matt Donald and liking something Connor J. posted. We have no proof of his location either. I think he is home at his parents place. His roommate Alec had a story up grilling steaks for 2 last night and only tagged their roommate Neil.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mbl Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:27 pm

smg2587 wrote:Sorry for the double post. Also sorry not really updating yesterday but all three where not on that much yesterday (and Jed has gone back to being MIA on sm).

Hannah is the only one so far today to give her location. She is in LA had a story up and MTA filming starts soon. She spent a lot of yesterday and today with her 3 producers Julie, Samantha, and Bill from filming for some reason. Just odd even if it was MtA prep she really needed all 3 there. She followed the girl that Demi is rumored to be engage to from BiP Kristin. So I wonder if she met her last night. Most of her likes has either been clothes or self love quotes.

Tyler had a story about his brother Austin's birthday and followed Andi Dorfman. He also liked a few friends post. He hasn't really give his location since he was at espn. I do think he is in nyc so far no proof he isn't. Also he isn't at MTA because he just like some stuff online and all the other guys are now offline. 

Nothing on Jed since Wednesday. The last 2 things I saw online from him where following old Matt Donald and liking something Connor J. posted. We have no proof of his location either. I think he is home at his parents place. His roommate Alec had a story up grilling steaks for 2 last night and only tagged their roommate Neil.

After ESPN yesterday Tyler had a story up of someone (him?) with his legs wrapped up in something and the text saying something about needing a win at basketball last night. It made me think that Tyler was playing basketball in NYC on Thurs night.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:55 pm

Jed was spotted in his sister's IG story today.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:00 pm

Abda81864 wrote:Jed was spotted in his sister's IG story today.
Thank you I missed that story. So he is home in Sevierville, TN.

Edit to add fan just posted photo of Tyler at Irvington NYC restaurant its under his tagged photos. So he is still in NYC.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:20 pm

Only one so far that has shown their location today is Tyler. He was doing a marathon run class with the running coach that is training him to do the Chicago Marathon. And he has a picture with a fan on a roof top (guessing Dumbo House where he likes to go a lot).

Hannah has liked 3 things on IG so far today. And no Jed.

Edit to say Hannah has a story in LA restaurant with Cary and her producer Samantha.

Edit again Jed posted a story for his mom's birthday and like Tyler's modeling post.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:36 pm

smg2587 wrote:Only one so far that has shown their location today is Tyler. He was doing a marathon run class with the running coach that is training him to do the Chicago Marathon. And he has a picture with a fan on a roof top (guessing Dumbo House where he likes to go a lot).

Hannah has liked 3 things on IG so far today. And no Jed.

Edit to say Hannah has a story in LA restaurant with Cary and her producer Samantha.

Edit again Jed posted a story for his mom's birthday and like Tyler's modeling post.
does he not know the online flirting going on between tyler and hannah? this season is so confusing.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:57 pm

Jed probably thinks that if he still is "buddies" with Tyler than he won't get with Hannah. I think "bro code" went out the window with Jed's behavior. IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:00 pm

I don’t think he doesn’t know...he wants to try and insert himself back into Tyler's good grace and ( very successful) life...hopefully Tyler continues to ignore him as he deserve.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:05 pm

suzq wrote:Jed probably thinks that if he still is "buddies" with Tyler than he won't get with Hannah.  I think "bro code" went out the window with Jed's behavior.  IMO.

Well they were both after the same girl and he screwed up by lying and cheating for his career and lost her. Tyler has every right to be with Hannah if that is what he wants and to hell with what Jed thinks.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:21 pm

Astrobach wrote:I don’t think he doesn’t know...he wants to try and insert himself back into Tyler's good grace and ( very successful) life...hopefully Tyler continues to ignore him as he deserve.  
JMO

If I were Jed, reading spoilers about how Hannah handled Luke, and probably the info he’s getting from his buds... I’d be puking from nerves right about now. She is going to absolutely go Lorena Bobbit on him, live. laugh out loud He might be trying to feel out the people involved to see if there will be a friendly face waiting for him at AFR. Or just in general he is relatively clueless abt what is going on and is also trying to understand. Idk.

Tyler not acknowledging Jed at all, and literally posing in shady pics with shady captions “confirmed, didn’t have a girlfriend” ... it’s pretty clear to me where Tyler stands. If given the opportunity, I bet Tyler roasts him too.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:31 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Astrobach wrote:I don’t think he doesn’t know...he wants to try and insert himself back into Tyler's good grace and ( very successful) life...hopefully Tyler continues to ignore him as he deserve.  
JMO

If I were Jed, reading spoilers about how Hannah handled Luke, and probably the info he’s getting from his buds... I’d be puking from nerves right about now. She is going to absolutely go Lorena Bobbit on him, live. laugh out loud He might be trying to feel out the people involved to see if there will be a friendly face waiting for him at AFR. Or just in general he is relatively clueless abt what is going on and is also trying to understand. Idk.

Tyler not acknowledging Jed at all, and literally posing in shady pics with shady captions “confirmed, didn’t have a girlfriend” ... it’s pretty clear to me where Tyler stands. If given the opportunity, I bet Tyler roasts him too.

:yes: Imagine Tyler, the debate winner, witty, percussive commentary maker facing Jed! And Tyler will absolutely want to represent Hannah’s protector in view of the betrayal she and him endured. The thing is I’m convinced that it is something that made them grow even stronger together, to be that team that doesn’t give a F and is not taking any orders from anyone anymore.
clapping!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:55 pm

With RS news today I thought I add this in if you go by Luke S's stories. It looks like Peter is hanging out with Luke S, Connor S, and Dylan right now. You only see the top of Peter's head in the stories and Luke doesn't tag him but I looked at the video of his HTD it is definitely his car. Just sharing if anyone is curious.

Interesting Peter drove them to meet the other guys at the house Demi is staying in LA.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil