SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:57 pm

Loulou wrote:Well done @mercieme. So the sc FSD: Jed’s sc have been identified night time as hotel on Crete. Tyler has a hot massage not sure where and night portion in a small cabin/room. Peter is on a boat During the day and night uncertain. Is this all the sc we have or have I missed some. Before start to look want to make sure have all info. Thanks
@Loulou your summary is on point Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:01 pm

Sorry I got to post this....Jed whipped his guitar out in the FS (the morning after is my guess) per the preview for a total of 9 times on this show. I will let alwayscooking post the SC later....this is so comical y”all.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:08 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8XeJVQtCQi0

I am not @alwayscooking but here’s 2 SCs of Jed. And don’t continue if you don’t want to see Jed.

Ok now we can sleuth his FSD
(Here goes my theory he left at FD! Haha)

I wasn’t going to post but since @mercieme mentioned.... giggling
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 E6469a10

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 11a71010

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:17 pm

Question does anyone know it that shirt that Tyler wearing when talking to his dad match the one by himself looking ready to cry? Just checking it doesn't match what we believe is his fs attire so its either HTD or LCD.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:25 pm

@smg2587 these two?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8XeJVQtCQi0

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 B787ca10
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 C5f25510

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:28 pm

@sdmom, the 1st SC you just posted. We have another SC from an earlier season preview showing Tyler in the same shirt teary at night. I suspect it was when he said good bye to Hannah when she was leaving him post HTD.
The salmon suit in your second SC above is what he wore for the night portion of the FS.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:35 pm

You are Good !

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:37 pm

mercieme wrote:@sdmom, the 1st SC you just posted. We have another SC from an earlier season preview showing Tyler in the same shirt teary at night. I suspect it was when he said good bye to Hannah when she was leaving him post HTD.
The salmon suit in your second SC above is what he wore for the night portion of the FS.

So is he the last guy to ILY? I always hate this part when it seems the Lead is trying to get as many contestants as possible to say ILY. It is so cringeworthy.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:43 pm

North wrote:
mercieme wrote:@sdmom, the 1st SC you just posted. We have another SC from an earlier season preview showing Tyler in the same shirt teary at night. I suspect it was when he said good bye to Hannah when she was leaving him post HTD.

So is he the last guy to ILY?  I always hate this part when it seems the Lead is trying to get as many contestants as possible to say ILY. It is so cringeworthy.
Well Luke still hasn’t been shown to say it and might get the boot before he does cantstopl

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:02 pm

Look what I found!
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5103p924-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers#1388817

The thread is locked but there’s a windmill in santorini, near Luke’s FD! Isn’t that ironic?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 0f799010

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:06 pm

@sdmom Definitely no sex for Luke giggling I still think it’s Tyler .

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:12 pm

Sharnee wrote:@sdmom Definitely no sex for Luke giggling I still think it’s Tyler .

Ha! Definitely not -- have to keep the marital bed pure. We were just discussing this in the "General Discussion" thread. I think it could be Pete or Tyler. For alot of random reasons.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove