SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 23 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Loulou Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:49 am

So far have checked windmill accommodation on Crete and Santorini but no luck matching any sc. will keep looking but :crazed

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:52 am

sdmom wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8XeJVQtCQi0

I am not @alwayscooking but here’s 2 SCs of Jed. And don’t continue if you don’t want to see Jed.

Ok now we can sleuth his FSD
(Here goes my theory he left at FD! Haha)

I wasn’t going to post but since @mercieme mentioned.... giggling
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 E6469a10

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 11a71010
Credit to Reddit poster, Jed’s FS was Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel, Six Senses Spa, Bed headboard and lamp match
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 F9d10210
https://www.booking.com/hotel/gr/peninsula.en-gb.html

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:08 am

excellent!!!! so Jed is not the twice in the windmill guy laugh out loud leaves tyler or peter thumbsup
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:11 am

@LeapofFaith My money is on Mr T

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:15 am

But if it's him and did it twice and he does not get picked, does it mean it's bad? Or Hannah was thinking just physical with T? So confused!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:30 am

SarahD wrote:But if it's him and did it twice and he does not get picked, does it mean it's bad? Or Hannah was thinking just physical with T? So confused!

Look who follows the IG spoiler site ? Tyler’s Family . Anything is possible but RS at least showed he doesn’t know everything . I can’t wait till FD and see who was in the real windmill being referred too and see him recant . You see it with your eyes that it’s more than physical with Tyler . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:32 am

SarahD wrote:But if it's him and did it twice and he does not get picked, does it mean it's bad? Or Hannah was thinking just physical with T? So confused!

laugh out loud no way its bad!! shes a legend!! i like the fact even more that tptb left it in there so jed can see giggling hopefully they don't edit too much out of Tylers FS date because honestly thats all that is getting me through the rest of the show atm.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:52 am

And I am pretty sure they re edited those last episodes to change Mr. Right / Jed perception from the goody two shoes, to the manipulator that he really is. I notice the change from the first 5 episode the last two.
And they increased or changed the edit for Tyler to show more than the physical and back to a F1 edit. Notice how she was pressing him a little more for opening up and being vulnerable, in Amsterdam, on the bench...you only do that IF you are seriously interested and he came
to the plate, responded and she rewarded him.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:54 am

Loulou wrote:So far have checked windmill accommodation on Crete and Santorini but no luck  matching any sc. will keep looking but :crazed
Try Mykonos @Loulou Not Santorini, for sure. Too small. And Luke was there. It’s probably another island.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:24 am

Is it believed that the one on the bed (on a boat or windmill?) Is Tyler because I believe its Jed?  She has the same color on the dress while kissing Jed (page 10) as being in the bed.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:26 am

But he has a different suit. Hm...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:57 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f94/18/44/12/40/c25e1a10.png

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-w/07/e5/0f/a1/mykonos-grand-hotel-resort.jpg
OK does this look like the same spot... it looks like it to me. In Mykonos.
@Loulou what do you think?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove