SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 27 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:56 pm

Tyler doesn’t have water behind him. What’s the other angle of the hotel?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:58 pm

:Thanktwo @mercieme! My logic is this, IF Tyler’s massage /spa date is IN Mykonos then let’s look there. I have found other location in Mykonos, yes with a windmill, that would be perfect. I’m just frustrating with doing this from my IPad...it’s not as easy to do as a regular computer.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:18 pm

Astrobach wrote::Thanktwo @mercieme! My logic is this, IF Tyler’s massage /spa date is IN Mykonos then let’s look there. I have found other location in Mykonos, yes with a windmill, that would be perfect. I’m just frustrating with doing this from my IPad...it’s not as easy to do as a regular computer.

Mykonos is known for it's historic windmills, currently 16 are left some of them turned into houses. http://www.uplivinggreece.com/blog/mykonos-windmills-12 :yes:

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:29 pm

Sorry. I don't think it's a match and I don't think they were on Mykonos. Too difficult.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:37 pm

@Astrobach I use my iPad all the time and here’s how to post pictures
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1610p444-technical-questions-how-do-you

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:40 pm

The S/C of Tyler is in front of round shaped hills that totally match, IMO the background of the Grand Hotel Agios in Mykonos. He is closer to the hills, but the location seems to me to match the hills, color of landscape, buildings etc. I also found an AIRBNB windmill converted in a house to rent.
A lot of photos of that Grand hotel ressembles some of the preview scenes. I’m trying to locate more precisely. Thank you for all the help.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:42 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Ep6_1030
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Ep6_1031

Bringing these over to sleuth the spa date. I seriously think this was set up by the producers. Almost like they just stuck a massage bed in the middle of a hotel room or something. It does not look like a hotel spa room to me laugh out loud.

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:45 pm

@sdmom Thanks. I will study this more. I know I did it last year posting in the Russian Bachelorette...I took the photos from my stored photos ...sorry guys and thanks for your patience.

ETA
As I said in PM , I’m trying to be logical. IF this background location matches the background of Tyler’s ‘ cooling iff’ After massage, Then, it means they were having their FSD in Mykonos. Very close to that scene . I can see them having a small sailboat part of the day, where we have 2 S/C that would work, and a on land part where they have massages. Just thinking out loud.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:01 pm

Posting pics for @Astrobach
https://www.airbnb.fr/rooms/526402?source_impression_id=p3_1562096151_7v1sv2q1pUcSbnQs

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 E456e710
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 74861310

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Ep6_1032

Not that this is the windmill, but more of the general landscape has the same feel to it as the SC with Tyler.  I know there is no water in Tyler's SC but it's a close up pic, so you wouldn't necessarily see any.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:22 pm

Nice work yes @astrobach @alwayscooking I just want to point out that if where Tyler is  standing is on an elevated level of the building then the water may not be seen in the background based on the terrain we see in the SCs.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:44 pm

Many thanks for all of you! @alwayscooking, @mercieme, @lovelycrumpets @sdmom

The distance/ time  between Santorini and Mykonos is about 2.5 hours in a ferry. What if they took a sailboat to leave Santorini and  spend their day in Mykonos?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:49 pm

luvstx wrote:Trying to figure out whether these caps are the same FD or not.

Here are Jed and Hannah on a bed that's been sleuthed (correctly IMO) to be the Elounda Peninsula resort on Crete.  So FD:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Htd1610

Some are assuming that this pic is from her FD with Jed as well.  But I don't think the door or woodwork match with anything at Elounda Peninsula:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Htd1910

I agree that the first one is from the Elounda Peninsula resort on Crete but I think the second one might be a match to this cabinetry from the same resort:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 60972492

Source

And ... found on Reddit - there's a famous beach with windmills about a 10 minute car ride from the Elounda Peninsula resort:

Map

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove