SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 28 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:35 pm

I agree with you Lucas. See my post on page 26.

I also found a rental windmill nearby:
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/14353284?source_impression_id=p3_1562103280_d02nVrLqEvqfZTLL

But it's not very luxurious.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:11 pm

Catching up several pages, nice work everyone! clapping!

I can't think of a reason when Hannah and Jed would be at the same hotel but different rooms? I think it's two different hotels JMO

The naked Jed room doesn't look as fancy as the first one, just going by the art on the wall compared to the first s/cap. Could it be that's where she was staying and he went to visit her. Either way, IMHO if they left Hannah's having sex comments in the previews, I won't be surprised if they show it ala K.

I'm thinking once in the windmill then "we did it again" would be the FS and not twice in the windmill? IDK

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Catching up several pages, nice work everyone! clapping!

I can't think of a reason when Hannah and Jed would be at the same hotel but different rooms? I think it's two different hotels JMO

The naked Jed room doesn't look as fancy as the first one, just going by the art on the wall compared to the first s/cap. Could it be that's where she was staying and he went to visit her. Either way, IMHO if they left Hannah's having sex comments in the previews, I won't be surprised if they show it ala K.

I'm thinking once in the windmill then "we did it again" would be the FS and not twice in the windmill? IDK

Colton and (at least) Hannah G stayed at the same resort so it does happen. We had screen caps to prove it. We never saw evidence of Tayshia or Cassie there; however, I assume they both stayed there before they left for their FS.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:49 pm

I can see the same resort, but to me those two rooms are not similar in wall decor or the wood. I certainly can be way off base.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:52 am

Ok I've been looking for this elusive windmill and at the same time trying to look for somewhere that matches Tyler's date.

I came across some windmills on Crete. I'm not sure if some work for an overnight stay. Some are all white inside (but nice) - but would not match up to Tyler & Hanna on the bed, maybe Peter's FSD.

The green background of Tyler might match up to the Lasithi Plateau on Crete. Also I looked at Amygdali which is a settlement in Agios Nikolaos. These areas are close to Elounda, so not far away. I also think there are windmills in these areas, but I'm having a problem finding pictures of the inside of these buildings. Some windmills I've found seem to be listed like hotels, but I think the one they might have used was from a private party, maybe listed on airbnb or just local rentals.

I came across something interesting, while I was looking I came across a message on Tripadvisor where someone was asking about a windmill that they stayed at years ago and wanted further information. The date of this message was actually 8 years ago, but seemed like the right area, so I looked into it bit further. The windmill was described as being down a road from Taverna Paradisos in Elounda. The restaurant is near the water, but the hillside behind the tavern seems to maybe match the green background from Tyler's date. Unfortunately I lost the page I was on where I saw this message. Oh and I saw a picture of the windmill, but no pictures of the inside.

I just thought I'd throw this out there while I continue to look.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:34 am

Dahling wrote:Ok I've been looking for this elusive windmill and at the same time trying to look for somewhere that matches Tyler's date.

I came across some windmills on Crete. I'm not sure if some work for an overnight stay. Some are all white inside (but nice) - but would not match up to Tyler & Hanna on the bed, maybe Peter's FSD.

The green background of Tyler might match up to the Lasithi Plateau on Crete. Also I looked at Amygdali which is a settlement in Agios Nikolaos. These areas are close to Elounda, so not far away. I also think there are windmills in these areas, but I'm having a problem finding pictures of the inside of these buildings. Some windmills I've found seem to be listed like hotels, but I think the one they might have used was from a private party, maybe listed on airbnb or just local rentals.

I came across something interesting, while I was looking I came across a message on Tripadvisor where someone was asking about a windmill that they stayed at years ago and wanted further information. The date of this message was actually 8 years ago, but seemed like the right area, so I looked into it bit further. The windmill was described as being down a road from Taverna Paradisos in Elounda. The restaurant is near the water, but the hillside behind the tavern seems to maybe match the green background from Tyler's date. Unfortunately I lost the page I was on where I saw this message. Oh and I saw a picture of the windmill, but no pictures of the inside.

I just thought I'd throw this out there while I continue to look.

Glad someone else has tried to dig into Crete windmills, Dahling! I found the bolded just like you but other than the AirBnB I found above, no great windmills to share.

I still doubt that Jed's FSD was on Mykonos as that would mean a great deal of maneuvering for the production team. Crete then Mykonos (for one date) then Santorini. Given that there are so many options for nice hotels/villas on Crete, I still believe that Jed's date was on Crete as well. Windmill moment could have been during the day.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:35 am

lovelycrumpets wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 28 Ep6_1030
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 28 Ep6_1031

Bringing these over to sleuth the spa date. I seriously think this was set up by the producers.  Almost like they just stuck a massage bed in the middle of a hotel room or something.  It does not look like a hotel spa room to me laugh out loud.

I agree with you on this LovelyCrumpets. I am sure that you and I both looked very hard at spas on Crete that would have these doors with no luck. This series makes more sense!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:03 am

luvstx wrote:
lovelycrumpets wrote:

Bringing these over to sleuth the spa date. I seriously think this was set up by the producers.  Almost like they just stuck a massage bed in the middle of a hotel room or something.  It does not look like a hotel spa room to me laugh out loud.

I agree with you on this LovelyCrumpets.  I am sure that you and I both looked very hard at spas on Crete that would have these doors with no luck.  This series makes more sense!

To me as well; I don't think a spa would set up massage tables right in front of what looks like a main doorway. But I DO think that a massage table could be set up in a hotel room in front of the doorway to the room, so looking for matching decor in a hotel might be more productive than looking for it at a spa.

I still think that the decor at the Elounda Peninsula ALL SUITE HOTEL matches the decor of the night time portion of the Hannah + Jed FD and while there are windmills nearby that doesn't mean they are the windmills where Hannah had sex. I do think that the windmill sex probably happened during the daytime portion of a FD and the second sex happened during the night time portion of a FD.

There are a lot of windmills on Crete: Crete windmills

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:15 am

I am sure someone shared it before but here is a video of Windmill Bella Vista in the Cyclades islands, Sifnos

I mentioned it before but IMO the top 4 went to a different Cyclades island for their FD.

Also, because I visited a couple of times,  the sighting is similar on every island IMO, except Santorini which is a volcano island. So there, we see the same desertic kinda sighting.

It seems that depending on the camera shoot, we may or may not see the sea or the windmill.

I will add that there is not much to do in Sifnos, so it would be easy to rent for 2 days the place for only the crew IMO

Windmill Bella Vista Hotel, Sifnos Cyclades Greece.

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:17 am

Lucas, you are right that the nighttime portion of the FD for Hannah and Jed is in Elounda.  The dinner portion has been sleuthed to be at Aglio e Olio restaurant at the Porto Elounda resort:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 28 20000108_01

And I just tried to find the dinner cap that matches this and can't...but trust me that it's a match.

The overnight portion is at Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:26 am

Is it possible that Hannah’s reference to having sex in a windmill, wasn’t about her season but maybe with someone else in a past relationship. Just wondering 🤔

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:31 am

Did anyone found this in Santorini?

Windmill Villas, Santorini island, Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove