SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 31 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Dahling Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am

@Tiggerigh Because Tyler is wearing a suit jacket, I'm pretty sure this is not a LCD.

@Luvstruck I think someone already pointed out the sign says "do not disturb" in Greek.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:05 am

Dahling wrote:The thing about the windmill to me is - we already know where Jed's FS (dinner & hotel) is. We don't know where Peter's FS is at night or where he sits down to dinner (ha), and we don't know where Tyler's FS takes place at night or the dinner part.

Peter leaves from (Elounda?), Crete in a boat during the day. We don't know where Tyler's daytime date is. Jed could go to a windmill with Hannah during the day, but it doesn't seem likely to me. I just don't see them having sex during that part of the date - maybe I'm wrong though.

So that leaves Peter or Tyler for the windmill. Just thinking out loud...

They definitely could and have in the past we just don’t always know it. Like I pointed out the other day Blob had sex with at least 5 women which means at least two occurred prior to FS and occurred on regular rates. I think windmill occurred during day then the and we did it again was that night in the FS.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:05 am

Luvstruck wrote:Can anyone make out what the little sign hanging from the door in the Hyler pic says? Love???
Maybe it is a loft style room in a Windmill??? Why put a door to the room on a boat?  

Because some boats are actually homes to people and they might have children. FWIW, I have friends that live on a boat with 5 kids... 8 kids when his 3 from a previous marriage visit in the summer. They all need privacy so there are doors. Same thing with motor homes. There are doors for privacy.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:10 am

Dahling wrote:I've been working on this SC as well.  To me this feels more like a boat.  I've been searching for a windmill on Crete as well as Mykonos and some are very cool, but nothing with so much wood trim in it, most are white.  Another thing is they do have cave hotels, which are kind of neat but nothing that matches up.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 Ep6_2027

These are just random pictures of bedrooms on a small yacht, they have a similar look to the SC of Tyler.  

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 Ketch-10Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 Aft-ca10

My only problem with it being a boat is, it seems odd that their FD suite would be on a boat.  Typically they have their day activity, have dinner and then to a room, and it seems awkward to go on a boat for that, it's always been more of a daytime activity.  Plus we have Peter on his yacht so would they do that with Tyler too?

https://www.google.com/search?q=bedrooms+inside+boat&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CSvXzRIYsK0TIjgv8hRJzWmepbhK9PuEzVsn_1hEkkZZsVp-_156CtNCNOrFy

I agree about having 2 boats and also being on a boat at night, seems odd. I've been scratching my head about this too! In the picture it looks small, narrow, and the bed seems high or that you have to step up to get in the room, like a boat or RV. Maybe I'm just imagining that. It has a window in the back covered by a gray curtain, but it is odd shaped, or it's just part of the headboard. All the wood around the bed doesn't look like any locations that I've come across - yet. The walls maybe white, you just don't see enough to be sure.[/quote]

The gray curtain is actually fabric covering a mirror. No way to film the good stuff with a mirror reflecting the camera man! giggling
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:13 am

@Tiggerigh  I was thinking more like evening & morning sex. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 1176891977

Actually I don't think that if they are using the windmill as a fantasy suite they will be able to get into it until after she hands him the date card & key. So no entry during the day. laugh out loud

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:16 am

FD generally have petals roses and candles. i see none.

F2 do have generally the romantic boat, kiss in the sea, music dates IMO

In Canada season, the lead took his F1 on a boat for dinner and they "slept" in a cabin... full of roses (no candles as it was too dangerous I think)

the color matches indeed the salmon jacket.... but we know for a fact that the salmon jacket was used and re-used and abused by all the guys, including top 4 laugh out loud

here is a close up of the sign

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 Image510
abc teaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:21 am

@HEA Yes the salmon jacket has been used a lot, my first thought was maybe Jed, but it's clearly Tyler.

Maybe the candles and rose petals are someplace else, like on the deck or the entryway to the windmill. idk

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:25 am

Dahling wrote:@HEA Yes the salmon jacket has been used a lot, my first thought was maybe Jed, but it's clearly Tyler.

Maybe the candles and rose petals are someplace else, like on the deck or the entryway to the windmill. idk

it looks like Tyler indeed. his toes looks the same

however, prods always gives us petal roses and if possible candles.... to look like the honeymoon romantic suite vibe. maybe they did not this year but looks suspicious to me. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:32 am

Why wouldn't they highlight boating (water) dates when they are in a beautiful location made up of islands?

I wouldn't be surprised if all of the dates didn't have something to do with water. From leaked photos during Luke's date, you can see that they were exploring near the shoreline of the island.

About the roses and candles, haven't they gotten away from them the last couple of seasons? I don't remember them being as prevalent as they used to be.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:36 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Dahling wrote:The thing about the windmill to me is - we already know where Jed's FS (dinner & hotel) is. We don't know where Peter's FS is at night or where he sits down to dinner (ha), and we don't know where Tyler's FS takes place at night or the dinner part.

Peter leaves from (Elounda?), Crete in a boat during the day. We don't know where Tyler's daytime date is. Jed could go to a windmill with Hannah during the day, but it doesn't seem likely to me. I just don't see them having sex during that part of the date - maybe I'm wrong though.

So that leaves Peter or Tyler for the windmill. Just thinking out loud...

They definitely could and have in the past we just don’t always know it.  Like I pointed out the other day Blob had sex with at least 5 women which means at least two occurred prior to FS and occurred on regular rates.  I think windmill occurred during day then the and we did it again was that night in the FS.
Isn’t the day part of the FSD an unlikely time for an unauthorized quickie though? Just a few hours later the couple will have uninterrupted private time anyway. Also, they are probably sober.

BTW, was there ever any evidence for Bob having sex with 5.5 women, other than Fleiss saying so (he also said Kloe Kardashian was in the running for Bachelorette, so… Rolling Eyes )? Bob has recently denied it.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:42 am

Maybe it’s the LCD?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:44 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:Can anyone make out what the little sign hanging from the door in the Hyler pic says? Love???
Maybe it is a loft style room in a Windmill??? Why put a door to the room on a boat?  

Because some boats are actually homes to people and they might have children.  FWIW, I have friends that live on a boat with 5 kids... 8 kids when his 3 from a previous marriage visit in the summer.  They all need privacy so there are doors.  Same thing with motor homes. There are doors for privacy.

Agree on the "doors in boats" comment - I have had some boats big enough to sleep aboard and they ALL had doors on staterooms. But this "Do Not Disturb" sign bothers me a bit. It looks to at least be a substantial piece of material (likely wood) hanging on a cord from the doorknob - and that would be a big "no" on a boat - the motion of the boat would slam that against the door and make a mess of the hardwood finish on the sign as well as the door. More likely, IMH, this is a hotel room and is the typical Do Not Disturb sign on many hotel rooms.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove