SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 32 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:46 am

[quote="HavaDrPepper"]Why wouldn't they highlight boating (water) dates when they are in a beautiful location made up of islands?

I wouldn't be surprised if all of the dates didn't have something to do with water.  From leaked photos during Luke's date, you can see that they were exploring near the shoreline of the island.

About the roses and candles, haven't they gotten away from them the last couple of seasons?  I don't remember them being as prevalent as they used to be.[/quote]

Yes, they have.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:56 am

Tyler’s date is driving me nuts. That bedroom seems small to me so it seems like it’s not a bigger yacht. How do you have enough space to film the dinner portion with all of the people and equipment? And where does everyone go when it’s time to leave? It just doesn’t fit the normal formula of a bachelor fantasy date. They usually do a day date in one location, break to get cleaned up, and then dinner at the resort in which they are staying. I just can’t wrap my head around it. Do they have some sort of ocean swim and spa massage then go to a yacht for a dinner cruise and a overnight stay? Do they have dinner and then dock at a hotel on the water? I’m so confused!!!!!!

avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:14 pm

Has it been deduced that the screencap of Hannah in the flowery dress is before Tyler’s date?
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:15 pm

avacaroline wrote:Has it been deduced that the screencap of Hannah in the flowery dress is before Tyler’s date?

She's wearing the flowery dress with Peter on his yacht.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:16 pm

Abda81864 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:Has it been deduced that the screencap of Hannah in the flowery dress is before Tyler’s date?

She's wearing the flowery dress with Peter on his yacht.

Ok thank you!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:40 pm

avacaroline wrote:Tyler’s date is driving me nuts. That bedroom seems small to me so it seems like it’s not a bigger yacht. How do you have enough space to film the dinner portion with all of the people and equipment? And where does everyone go when it’s time to leave?  It just doesn’t fit the normal formula of a bachelor fantasy date. They usually do a day date in one location, break to get cleaned up, and then dinner at the resort in which they are staying. I just can’t wrap my head around it. Do they have some sort of ocean swim and spa massage then go to a yacht for a dinner cruise and a overnight stay? Do they have dinner and then dock at a hotel on the water?  I’m so confused!!!!!!

That SC is definitely puzzling because the ceiling appears so low to me & the room looks to be all bed. I get the feel of a boat, but your points make sense. Where does the crew go when “the lights go out”
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:46 pm

^^ Into the ocean! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:54 pm

jojo47 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:Tyler’s date is driving me nuts. That bedroom seems small to me so it seems like it’s not a bigger yacht. How do you have enough space to film the dinner portion with all of the people and equipment? And where does everyone go when it’s time to leave?  It just doesn’t fit the normal formula of a bachelor fantasy date. They usually do a day date in one location, break to get cleaned up, and then dinner at the resort in which they are staying. I just can’t wrap my head around it. Do they have some sort of ocean swim and spa massage then go to a yacht for a dinner cruise and a overnight stay? Do they have dinner and then dock at a hotel on the water?  I’m so confused!!!!!!

That SC is definitely puzzling because the ceiling appears so low to me & the room looks to be all bed. I get the feel of a boat, but your points make sense. Where does the crew go when “the lights go out”

That’s why I think this is his LCD not FD

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:59 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:
HEA wrote:i am more thinking SIFNOS island rather than Santorini but bubget wise, they may have done both FD in Santorini with Luke and Tyler, and Crete with Jed and Peter?

I think Luke's FD was in Santorini because they had to find a spot for them last minute. There were supposed to be only 3 FDS's and they were already planned on Crete.

His was last and gave them time to find a location on Santorine, were they already planned the MTP. MO

This is my theory, too, Dutchy.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:06 pm

The thin mattress on the bed where they are making out seems to match the one on the boat....

But I do agree that it's not the most private or romantic place for a FD.

Could it be that they had dinner on a boat and snuck downstairs for a make out (or more) session and then got off the boat to go to their FD suite?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:07 pm

And may I just say I am thrilled to have more people here sleuthing with us!! Please find the hotel where the Tyler 'spa' session is....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:10 pm

Episode 9 - FDs (3 - 2) Luke, Peter, Tyler, Jed
4/29: FD1:
4/30: day off
5/1: FD2 :
5/2: day off

Screencaps credits to our SC queen @alwayscooking, from SC thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5201-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

This is Jed’d FD in Elounda Mare , Crete, location identified by the spoiler account https://www.instagram.com/p/By5zNJVH68i/?igshid=wrt6p74ice69

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 Cacfc610

ETA:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 D95d7210

Credit to Reddit poster, Jed’s FS was Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel, Six Senses Spa, Bed headboard and lamp match
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 F9d10210
https://www.booking.com/hotel/gr/peninsula.en-gb.html[/quote]

5/3: FD3:

5/4: FD4:LUKE - Santorini, Greece - real time picture proof. - RS reported he was eliminated during date

According to our poster @luvstx, TripAdvisor posters reported bad weather, (confirmed by screencaps, raining during night portion of Hannah and Luke’s FD. Ferries and some flights were canceled between Santorini and Mykonos

5/5: 9th Rose Ceremony: ELIMINATED: LUKE (per RS) during date, PETER during RC

Many think this is the F3 RC, same location as Jed’s FD night portion, because of the same yellow arch, in Crete. RS reported Luke returned.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 Bcf42910

My question: if the weather was horrible the day before, why did they go back to Crete, then go again to Santorini for MTP and FRC?
(I will talk later why I think MTP and FRC were in Santorini)

My conspiracy theory: TPTB had pre-planned 3 FDs as usual, but Luke was too good to let go at f4, knowing his view on sex would clash with Hannah, so they added him later (for old timers: I remember they did kind of the same thing with Ed in Jillian’s season for FD hotel?)

5/6: MTP #1 -
5/7: MTP #2 -

5/8: LCD #1 -
5/9: LCD #2 -

CH was spotted in Santorini according to the spoiler site:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxSlA7Dgzha/?igshid=16njsxf1dka5e

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - TIMELINE - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 28036110

5/10: FRC

According to Hannah’s family sm posting :

Brother-in-law (or cousin or uncle, sorry I can’t remember)
https://www.instagram.com/bamaboy1981
5/7 Crete
5/9 Santorini
Brother Patrick https://www.instagram.com/patrickbrown81
5/8 Crete
5/9 Santorini
Dad Robert https://www.instagram.com/robertbrown2400
(I don’t think dad’s posting is helpful because I think it’s later-gram)

I think MTP are in Crete
LCD and FRC are in Santorini
But we need more screencaps to confirm.

Last edited by sdmom on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove